It's going to recover, right?

it's going to recover, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
amp.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7m046d/how_the_bilderberg_group_the_federal_reserve/?__twitter_impression=true
theripplecryptocurrency.com/leaked-video-ripple-coinbase/
steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Yes

Jews don’t lose

not for a while user its gonna bleed

XRP is a solid 1-2 years hodl. XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

this was announced days ago:

"In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico."

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

unless they announce something big or added to coinbase within the next few hours....

Even when down six gorillion, they bounce back

this guy again

whats your cut on the shilling?

It will correct, then go back to growing.
Big partnership announcement is supposedly coming either tomorrow, or in the first few days of January.

I researched the tech and I actually believe in it. Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and no one using it for payments anymore. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees. Even blockstream is considering removing the 21 million cap.

Even when down six bazallion gorillionz, they always bounce back.

I've seen this exact phrase multiple times in the last days.

>It's nothing but a speculative bubble now.

The whole cryptomarket is a speculative bubble that goes through boom and bust cycles.

user plz.

ahahahahahah get fucked nigger

except that XRP is production ready and used in the world.

Even Core developers still describe Bitcoin as a fragile experiment.

*in the real world

I have said it like 5 times already on biz, it was pump and dump, nobody really wants jew scamcoin to be at the top

Patience pay$

you're right, jews don't lose, they took people's BTC and ETH by making them fomo buy ripple, ripple itself is of no value to jews

With all their connections and backings and being among the top three on CMC and the media shilling? Yeah, I'm afraid this is far from over.

>1-2 years hodl
>real-world purpose

kek

>XRP serves a real-world purpose

Yeah, for a bank. I am not a bank, you are not a bank. You mind sending me some XRP from your wallet to mine? Oh, wait. You don't know what the process even is or if it exists.

It’s coming back now

Good goy

Stfu it's moon time!!!

It’s going to be on Coinbase so yeah

Sending XRP is trivial.

Fake news, if it was released itd be the same shit as btrash

Lol people are so retarded. It will never be on coinbase because it is centralized.

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how ripplebitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

And how does it handle price fluctuations?

It's a bank coin. Need I say more?

Dump asap
amp.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7m046d/how_the_bilderberg_group_the_federal_reserve/?__twitter_impression=true

Im not for ripple at all but please stop saying this stupid shit. BTC is entirely centralized

Somebody explain to me how the fuck this coin will ever be actually worth anything. It's the complete opposite of what cryptocurrency is supposed to be. With a gazillion coins in circulation, how can this ever be worth a significant amount to the average person investing right now?

this

they took down hitler, they will lift ripple

AHAHAHA

decentralized cryptocurrency

Can you give me an answer? Maybe I am stupid. I just don't get it. It doesn't make any sense.

ripple has to be one of the easiest coins to figure out why they can potentially be worth a lot of money.

why are you into crypto if you can't figure this out?

I already know the banks control the price. My point is why would they let the masses obtain more money when they want to control the masses

>"the so-called decentralized payment network"
>"the so-called online internet"
Holy fuck these journalists need to go back to technology class

jews don't want ripple
they want BTC, ripple is just a tool to get all the idiots to give them valuable BTC for worthless ripple

theripplecryptocurrency.com/leaked-video-ripple-coinbase/

THE JEWS DONT WANT BTC WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY STOP SPREADING THIS FUD, YOU SAW ONE FUCKING POST ON BIZ

are you fucking retarded? its over 2 dollars again and growing while BTC is getting shat on.

the banks dont control the price you brainlet. god, please do a little bit of research before you spout bullshit. and what in the literal fuck are you talking about you conspiri-tard. this isn't /pol/

Please let this be true.

>banks control the price
>not realizing banks pay to use the ripple network
wew

Everyone is a shill if they hold the coins.

Yeah nobody wants Jews running things. That would be crazy!

You're right they already won.

Take OP for instance, he already gave them his bitcoin and Ethereum, and they gave him worthless ripple that they got for free for joining the platform.

They won already.

The Jews don't want BTC?

They're already setting up BTC hedgefunds.

Why would the jews want a coin like ripple that they can print on a whim?

They want something they can't print.

It's LITERALLY fiat you fucking retard, its supply is unlimited and is printed on a whim by LITERAL kikes.
Even eth, that also can be printed infinitely, is a better choice to invest in crypto fiat, since at least you need to mine the damn shit, it can't be directly printed out of the asshole of yet another central bank.

Fucking retards, do you even understand one fucking thing about supply and demand, why the fuck do you think the HODL meme applies to ANYTHING but FUCKING BITCOIN, you fucking NIGGER ?

the absolute, uneducated state of /pol/

>It's LITERALLY fiat you fucking retard,

No even if it was 100% centralized like the lightning network bcore cucks want to see. Its still superior for savings account because its an appreciating asset.

That fucking alone is a game changer.

>make gains in xrp
>use gains to buy xmr
what's the problem you idiots

>hurr the bans
>fuck ripple
>le jewish controlled coin
>jews control everything
>that's why Ripple will fail

/pol/ was a mistake. At this point we need actions. Obvious /pol/tards need to get banned asap

>*teleports behind you*
>*penetrates your anal cavity*

This is the jew-killer, and we're coming for your marketcap.

You're delusional. Don't get emotionally attached to your investments. XRP is a scam to get cheap BTC.

This will go up without ever going much down any more. Banksters are here to stay, they'll never leave us alone again for sure.

Stfu Schlomo!!

>This much confidence on the bankers

Were in a big bubble for sure

HOLYY SHIT

im crying rn user you know /POL/ was talking about spreading this FUD on here about a week ago.

Weren't you guys paying attention? New money has been desperately trying to get fiat onto exchanges since Friday so they can get on this rally. It usually takes about a week for the real money to arrive. This is gonna get a major second wind in a few days.

Why are you on /pol?

Holy shit that is a real good write up, it makes sense to me. Im transferring large portions of my portfolio to both

> Veeky Forums gonna implode in 15h

>europeans in charge of volume

I pissed my pants reading that

whats happening

XRP over 3 USD

Current behavior lmao

> xRapid Partnership announcement.

xRapid allowed payment with XRP

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp

The biggest 'innovation' out of the #Ripple team was making the supply so freaking large that unit price seems cheap even though $XRP is 2nd most expensive by market cap. Tricks all the stupid $ into buying in.

Litecoin used a similar concept, but Ripple took it to the extreme.

Ripple corp. owns 60B $XRP which they have time-locked so they only can spend/sell 5B $XRP per month.

Can you finally decide who is holding what?

Is it now hold by banks or hold by ripple.. I dont get what you are trying to say :D

1 bln dumbfuck. Stop posting lies on purpose lmao

Wow, it fell by 15% after an ATH, it's dead

It wasn't ATH, it was ATH last spring. Newfags don't know what's coming for them.