warhammer-community.com/2017/11/27/chapter-focus-blood-angels/

>Chapter Approved Points Leaks, the tears lmao
imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8 [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14496247
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the Chapter Approved Smite nerf?

1st for 1ksons

>is tougher than Land Raider
>146pts

GIVE ME YNCARNE BOOK YOU INGRATEFUL SHITS

Do any units that were just okay get any better with BA tactics?

Assault marines? Reivers? Death Company?

I know the Librarian Dread is absurd now

Tougher, but can't transport anything and does shit damage.

need help with my tyranids, I know I want the fleshy bits to be black/grey, and I want the chitin to have green highlights, but I don't know what colour the chitin should be, can anyone help?

>the durable army is durable
Color me surprised

Do you guys repeatedly switch up the order of your backlogs?
I keep saying to myself: "I'll paint the Baneblade next!" one week, the next week I switch out the Baneblade for an infantry squad.
Neither of which are getting completed any time soon.

>less wounds
>same T
>worse save
how is it tougher?

Dark green or black.

>hits on 4+
>no machine spirit to ignore -1 from moving and firing heavy weapons
>hits on 5+ if it moves
>not a transport
It's good, but land raider has a different role.

> shit damage
Awww really. I got 2... what if a have a Lord babysitting?

its... Resilient...

Has an invuln save of 5+ and FNP of 5+.

My 10 man tac squads are better now.

boycott tau purchases
boycott tau codex

GW will only listen to one thing.

Here, asking about 2k admech changes and how to best get into things.

Rise of the Ynnari Ghost Warrior share anyone?

so, green on green or just 90% black tyranids

Never, but it's a good read

It is actually better than a predator in the right combo, but I just want to waacfag in peace and don't want it to be public knowledge.

Keep crying bitch nigga

>5++
>Still worse sv
>jsut oer half the wounds
>1/3 extra save
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

*fistbump* I gotchu user, I know the true path

>Marines think they are heretics, when in fact they did nothing heretical/are not corrupted by chaos
>thus they flee their order to not "infect" them with their heretical ways
>get together as a NOT!Chapter to seek death in battle before they are fully corrupted
>imperium knows, is fine with it, because basicly they are still marines fighting the enemy
Is this utter shit, or fitting as a base for fluff?
planning on using deathwatch rules to get access to highly custom loadouts reflecting the small bits of gear the marines take with them when "fleeing" their chapter to join the deathseekers (name in progress)

>Gav Thorpe
>good read
You're baiting him don't you?

I'm not looking to WAAC, I just want a LITTLE anti tank. Everything else I have is to kill infantry...

How do I build a good renegade marines list?
Like, I got lots models all painted and stuff but I’m not sure how to make a solid list with synergy.
If I wanted 3-4 HQs should I go lord sorcerer lord sorcerer or lord sorcerer exalted champion daemon prince?
Infantry spam?
So many elites and so few points, what’s hot and what’s not?

So how successful has this strategy been at getting you new models so far?

I'd rather boycott transvestites of battle codex and potential releases.

What are you, the Space Marine A-Team?!

Fluff is irrelevant.

>t. you

It's less ridiculous than the Soul Drinkers

Shhhhhhh

actually that does look pretty good, ty user

What combo? This has no combos except rerolling stuff from auras.

shit, didn't even think about that

Yes, it does shit damage because of its kak ballistic skill. Park a lord near the two for rerolls to help migrate it and it’s got good guns, prescience is strong on it.

The PBC has effectively 18 Wounds

Lord is mandatory. Personally I run 3 of them at all times

I've just had an interesting conversion idea based on My Dudes and some chapter approved stuff

are there any GW or warhammer-scale minis wearing a wedding dress or ballroom dress, or something close enough to convert from as a base?

Here, asking about 2k admech changes and how to best get into things.

Missed the thread change.
Buy Castellax or Stormfiends instead, convert slightly and counts-as, or if you're made of money get some Rogue Trader beepboops that you used to have to write programs for to play.

Faction is pretty decent without any Kastelans at all, although they are one of our better units. Get hold of or convert some 20-Electropriest blobs, a bunch of Dragoons and Dunecrawlers with a few sniper Ranger or small Vanguard troops taxes. Go Stygies, drop the horde on their doorstep and watch anything no stronger than both Magnus and Morty at once go down in electric fire.

Trans IG regiment?

I love Black Friday

Ugh... that seems spammy.
I like the 2 I have though. Almost done painting them

How do they do?

>are there any GW or warhammer-scale minis wearing a wedding dress or ballroom dress, or something close enough to convert from as a base?
What army do you play?
Also, some of the vampire counts, or whatever the hell they're called in age of sigmar, will probably have a good base. Though a dress isn't that hard to green stuff

>[...]are there any [...] 28mm to 32mm scale models [...] wearing dresses?
Nigger, have a look at Reaper, Wyrd, Hasslefree and the shitton of other manifacturers in that scale.

'ere we go.
strawpoll.me/14496247

Anyone have a PDF for Necromunda yet?

>kak
saffa detected

Have there been confirmed pics/leaks of ANY of this shit?
If so, link it. If not, get fucked

the Blade of Admonition was the sword of Saint Alicia, former leader of the Brides of the Emperor

My Dudes have woefully incomplete historical records (theyre wrong about what order theyre descended from, for instance) due to constant Ork attacks

So I wanted to add a Canoness with the sword and thought maybe the girls could take that "Brides of the Emperor" title too literally (and miss the association with the reign of blood)

Canoness in an elaborate white dress and veil, maybe get the cherubs from the old celestine model to hold some of the fabric, with modern celestine's sword for the flowers for theme

>no option for more primairis

I’m liking this book so far

Is this an advanced shitpost or did something happen? Links? Sources?

What's the best AT for slaaneshi CSM that isn't long range?

I was thinking either mutilators or hellbrute

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED WITHIN ME
SOMETHING IS NOT THE SAME
I'M SICK OF PLAYING BY,
THE RULES OF SOMEONE ELSE'S GAME

TOO LATE FOR SECOND GUESSING
TOO LATE TO GO BACK TO SLEEP
IT'S TIME TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS
CLOSE MY EYES AND LEAP

IT'S TIME TO TRY
DEFYING GRAVITY
I THINK I'LL TRY
DEFYING GRAVITY

AND YOU CAN'T PULL ME DOWN

"Honoured ancient can't you understand? You're
having delusions of grandeur!"

I'M THROUGH ACCEPTING LIMITS
'CAUSE SOMEONE SAYS THEY'RE SO
SOME THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
UNTILL I TRY I'LL NEVER KNOW
TOO LONG I'VE BEEN AFRAID OF
LOOSING LOVE I GUESS I'VE LOST
WELL IF THAT'S LOVE IT COMES AT
MUCH TOO HIGH A COST

I'D SOONER TRY
DEFYING GRAVITY
KISS ME GOODBYE
I'M DEFYING GRAVITY
AND YOU CAN'T PULL ME DOWN!

Hey /40kg/ I want some feedback on something.

I've been putting together a Valhallan regiment and I think I'm not going to take any commissars to babysit my conscripts but instead a company commander with Pietrov's MK 45. This pistol is just kinda a flashier bolt pistol but it's fancy attribute is that any friendly unit with in 6in of the bearer will only lose a maximum of one model to battle shock upon failing a moral check. Said relic has the same radius of a commissar's summary execution, but as far as I see it post FAQ it should cost less in conscripts than the new forced reroll to moral. Just let the conscripts fail their moral check and only lose 1, and have the ability to try and give them orders as well instead of losing 1 to summary execution and then possibly losing more to a failed save. And, if the company commander dies the plan b is that the regiment is valhallan, thus they halve any units fleeing from a failed moral save (rounding up) regardless. It looks okay on paper, but in practice... I haven't tried yet. Well, what does anyone thing?

he's clearly outlining all the probable/desired releases

Shouldn't post pictures of your self online user, its very silly

What legion is best for choppy cultists, renegades?

What's wrong with Gav Thorpe?

Assuming you mean Gang war, no, not yet. If it's not produced by Thursday I'll probably buy it and make it myself.
That said, does anyone have a good guide for greenstuffing hair? I'm trying to give my gang leader a raoh mullet or whatever it is you call his hairstyle and I can't seem to get it just right

After 2 rounds of shooting they will have done their damage and often there is not even a dent in them at that point.
Only really had problems against an AdMech player that ran 4 dunecrawlers with neutron lasers and plasmaphrons

So it's literally just a baseless wishlist. What a waste of server space.

>wishlisting shit that will never happen
Lol. You'll get more primaris and you'll like it

Cultists aren't more than cheap shit that stands in the way. They won't chop shit no matter what you run.

Hekaten?

Godspeed tin man

I want a renegade detachment for some possessed to let them advance + charge.

The question is, do I try to make a vanguard work or do I get some choppy cultists for the patrol.

So I assume from you answer, I'd be better off with the vanguard?

Lord + arch contaminator since the big guns are also plague weapons so you reroll 1's to hit with the lord aura, then reroll 1's to wound with your warlord trait aura

Do Space Marine bolter arms fit on Scions? I plan to run Acolytes with bolters and I like the look of Scions for them.

Playing Astra Militarum for the first time Wednesday, Raven Guard Adeptus Astartes on Saturday. I play Drukkari, how fucked am I going to get?

As predicted, our Codex will be fabulous.

BLOOD ANGELS RETURN

THE CHAINSWORD IS ONCE AGAIN MIGHTY

Nth for slipping the surly bonds of Earth to touch the face of God

Choppy cultists do not work user. Cultists with autoguns do as much damage in CC since the improvised close combat weapon does not grant extra attacks nor does it modify their stats. Cultists are guaranteed to die if anything shoots or attacks them so treat them as a tax to get more CP or as chaff to protect something bigger from DS or being charged. They can kind of hold an objective, but again die more easily than guardsmen

Thoughts on Grishnak battle sisters combined with RH seraphim and GW Celestine?

You mean re-roll all to wound rolls.

I'm just shitted off that instead of a nurgle lord we just got a copy paste from the CSM codex. My autism won't allow me to run one, and the only other source of rerolls is a DP which would be an absolute waste.

mmm fluffy chaff. That has always been what they were for, thinking otherwise is silly.

Will this book be good?

Is Chris Wraight any good?

It's damage is great for its cost, assuming you're smart and stuck an Arch-Contaminator lord next to it and its two buddies.

I hope you do it so you get banned from every GW store and are left in misery with your shitty transvestite army.

Any helpful tips or tricks for building a Salamanders list? I like 'shooty' style armies if that helps.

>want to play sharks
>afraid to buy non-primaris
>no plastic MKV
Help. What do? I feel wrong.

buy primaris and convert them?

Serious question.

The ork codex launches, and there is absolutley nothing in it that cancels the crippling -1 to shooting farther than 12 inches literally everyone but guard can run right now (malenthropes, stealth suits, the changeling aside from just straight chapter tactics) do you stick with orks?

Half the codex entries would be beyond trash tier, even worse than they are now.

Have lots of guns

>Thinking GW stores are the only stores in the area
>Also different user

>No Start Collecting: Catachan.

So Veeky Forums I would love to have at least a small force of em, what would be pretty good to start with? Also, any good small lists? (About 1000 points or less)

Different guy who runs the same module, they're MVP every game.

Dreadnoughts and lascannons in tacs

Convert what

Is it worth supplementing dark eldar with harlequins? They look cool