Is my impending sense of doom for the american economy right?

Is my impending sense of doom for the american economy right?
Are we all going to visit the hurt locker soon?

MCO looks sexy as fuck right now

probably. i'll be out of the country by the time it happens tho

>not buying ZCL
Stay poor lel

Christ the bots are fucking killing this board.

Fuck off Botjeet!

I feel like the dollar collapsing is going to be the next big disaster. As long as you hold crypto you will not be affected as much, hedge bets with gold/silver, guns (and mountains of ammunition, maybe even a reloading setup), and most of all LAND. Don't just buy it anywhere though, you want to be in a defensible position more than walking distance away from population centers.

Whenever interest rates go up and QE is ended multiple bubbles will pop. At the same time the longer it takes the worse the crash will be.

I watched this anime that was supposed to be shilling for how evil war is, but it made me a hardcore total war supporter. I wish they would kick off wwiii already. It honestly sounds like a pretty good time.

Same with this economic crash. I bet it would alleviate my boredom.

2018 will be a year of prosperity under President Trump. The people are waking up, wealth is moving back to the hands of the people. The Oligarchs are scrambling for a foothold in the unregulated crypto markets. 2018 will be the year that decides America’s fate. Don’t be pussies. Fight for what is yours.

Yeah, just added MCO and ZCL to my NEVER BUY list. Thanks for the tips, faggots!

>USA lowering taxes but not cutting spending
>half the world is doing quantitative easing

yes, 2 maybe 3 years. it will make the great recession look like the dot com bubble

Yes, this hopefully.
Also remember not to buy Ripple, or you are helping to kill real Crypto just so you can make a literal quick buck. Do it for the people that will come after you, let's not be remembered like the boomers who sabotaged future generations to finance their own lives.

This. If you buy Ripple then the entire crypto game we are playing would be no more.

What if i use it to fund arming neets and creating RWDS?

I just sold 10K ripple. fucking scamcoin

not if ur in global currencies like btc.

protip: global currencies will take over sovereign currencies that are manipulated by the political elite and banking elite to screw over its citizens.

Places like Veeky Forums are on the forefront of this revolution. We the people need to take a more active role in making the consciousness shift from fiat. The idea of competing currencies will lead to economic prosperity, but we need everybody to believe in the system in place. The masses are a sleeping giant and when swayed will move mountains.

You left out a few other neccesties, yeah pretty much these
Good looking out user

Haha, I guess that would really be outJewing the Jews, but it's a dangerous game to be giving these people any money at all, ever. The same could be practiced with IOTA (smart refugee cities!) and POWER (men can't be trusted to run anything because they have messed up EVERYTHING EVER OMG!), but you really gotta commit to the RWDS.
Inb4: What exchange has RWDS coin?

Yeah, there's definitely more that could go on the list. For example, toothbrushes. Where to you get a fucking toothbrush when the factories that made them shut down two years ago, and all the toothbrushes have been looted from abandoned supermarkets a year after that? Seriously a good trading commodity to snatch up as soon as the shit goes fan-ward.
But my list covers the basics: precious metals to acquire what you want from people you like, guns to acquire what you need from people you don't like, and land to keep both parties from getting too close to you.

RWDS ICO would be hilarious. Could make national headlines with that shit.
Steal all the code from different shitcoins and icos. Create some bullshit white paper on how it will be the uncensorable privacy coin of the alt-right. And then enjoy the shitshow.

Circumvent the kikes, RWDS coin now!