warhammer-community.com/2017/11/27/chapter-focus-blood-angels/

>Chapter Approved Points Leaks, the tears lmao
imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8 [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-a1muUm6F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the best legion ever

FOR SANGUINIUS!

What units benefit most from the new chapter tactics?

Second for I'm a tauburger and I stay up all night

Nth for Tyranids not for Lewds

Not the best start desu senpai

Sanguinary Guard.

how do I World Eaters
I have berzerkers, a rhino, and dark apostle, what else do I need?

Sanguinary Guard.
As if he needed more reason to take them.
I wonder of the Sanguinary Ancients banner effect stacks with the relic banner.

Death Co w/ Power Swords and Sang Priest. Hit on 3s, wound ME on 2s, -3 AP with 3A each

How do I build melee plague marines? Thinking two squads of 5 sharing a rhino?

That's not Iron Warriors

If I want to take multiple MURDER TRUKKS filled with tankbustas or burnas, are meks with KFF riding along mandatory for any of them? Should I just use battlewagons instead?

Yo /40kg/,
What's your opinion on super-heavies in standard games?

I recently played a small 1350 tournament at my local GW store, and I took my baneblade as part of my army. I wrecked face against 2/3 of my opponents, and tied against the third. Was I being a bit too WAAC?

Or if you're willing to spend the points, slap Corbulo in there for exploding dice fun.

Yes. LoW below 2000 or without opponents consent is filth.
You are a horrible person

>What's your opinion on super-heavies in standard games?
cancer
>1350 point tournament
tourney organisers fault for not banning them

IW are way too bitter.You are free from the Emperor's tyranny and instead of enjoying your life you keep your bitterness for no reason

I will only use my superheavy if someone else is using one, or a lot of big guys

Depends on your meta and what kind you're bringing.

I'm a filthy taufag and even I say IW is best legion.

Second is Emperor's Children because I'm a dick that can't take anything seriously and really dig irony

>The Veritas Vitae
>regain CP on a 5+ after use

GW seriously put the UM warlord trait in a relic? Literally couldn't figure out how to keep shit original. At least they made it fun with the Tallyman for DG. Seems like they've run out of steam for the offbrandmarines

He needs a delivery system though. Cant take a jump pack

All we have to sustain us in this life is our own bitter hatred, embrace it user

What buffs do you think Orks need in their codex? What are you personally looking forward to seeing?

Personally, I am hoping that bad moons are going to be given +1 to their shooting, or atleast something to make them less shit tier overall. Might also be cool to have looted vehicles come back too.

>try to appeal to weebs
>make the females look as ugly as the males
gw dropped the ball

All of them, but mostly the S8 melee units. The big downside was always wounding T5-7 on 3+, but now luckily it’s and easy 2. Especialy good on assault terminators for maximum killage.

Also death company and sanguinary guard for obvious reasons, in addition to assault marines and vanguard and dreadnoughts. Really, S14 on regular dreads is a godsend, plus all the other varianrs

Shit i might just do this with my Death company Squad. too bad he cant take a jump pack guess ill have to bring a Sanguinary Priest with my group

At my store people brought Baneblade variants to a friendly power point league. One did it at 35 power and another did it at 60. Personally I think it's fine so don't worry.

New to this board, have a couple questions about Age of Sigmar. Is there a specific general for other Warhammer games or do I make another thread?

You know that isn't true, user.

I literally imagine the laughter in this scene to be identical to
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-a1muUm6F4

I like to think all IW have this especially echoey kind of vox voice because it sounds particularly evil and amazing

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I usually frown on someone bringing a model if it's over 1/3 of the cost of their army. That's my quick and dirty annoyance metric.

I don't use super-heavies is casual games, and if I am I only take it when I'm versing people who take knights or primarcs. But yeah, I think I may have gone over-board for the tournament.

Durge is also my favorite Bounty Hunter, tied with the Fett Man. So double bonus. Thank you user

AoS has its own thread

Is bringing a leviathan, sicaran, and guilliman in a 2000 point list a dick move? I havent played 40k in a while and I just want port my 30k army over so I can play with my friends

Was it worth it user?
Was the 1st place price of the GW buttplug worth being forever known as That Guy?

I usually run a 10 man blob with a chaplain and maybe a priest in a LR Crusader.

Just an alternative way of playing. I'm willing to play the long game to get my DC into face eating range.

check the catalog

Yes. Yes it is.
Guilliman is far more overpowered in 40k than 30k

Sure but you only get to play with your friends once. Make it a good one.

I'm doing a desert north afrika campaign wehrmacht scheme for my guard and Space wolves (dingo Marines)

what do you think I should go for in terms of metallic trim on everything from vehicles to space marine trim, Gold or Silver? im siding with silver but the gold might just suite the desert theme more? help me oh wise Veeky Forums

Ask your friends to play with their dicks and I'm sure you can bring your retarded toys from a dead game with you also.

well I didn't even come first, so there's that.

that's not how they actually look and that's a problem

>Frontline Gaming still using d6(+1) roll off for first turn with brb missions
Do they enjoy cheating? New rule is only for new missions.

They literally make the rules for themselves with ITC so they do what they want.

That's how all ITC missions are formatted.

Source? Also it's a reasonable houserule.

Sadly user you are still going to be stuck with that reputation. Forever.
Might as well own it now. Be the biggest WAACfag you can possibly be. You are a Guardfag anyway, so everyone already thought you were one to begin with

>Ask your friends to play with their dicks
I presume you have experience with this

Does every bloody army have that that goddamn "-1 to hit in Shooting if more than 12 inches away" sub-type ability
Christ.

>source
We've seen the whole chapter approved book. There was a page by page video review. Since each mission has as "first turn" section they gave all of the new missions the roll-off rule, but there's nothing that says it's retroactive to the brb.

>every IW is a 9/10

HOW DARE YOU INSULT REECIUS HE IS AN OFFICIAL PLAYTESTER

Eldar, CSM, and SM are what I can think of off the top of my head.

Blood Angels Dont.

nth for Tyranids are for lewds

Just use your imagination, user
For example, unlike their actual models, in my imagination Sisters of Battle don't look like transvestites.

Brass, gold or silver would be counterproductive to the camouflage I think.

Don't Admech have it too?
Just all they donis spam Cawl anyway so you never see it

AdMech too.

Yes, it's a rule in my games that anyone that brings Rawbutt Girlyman first plays with my dick.

What is the best army to play if I want my troops to be cute traps?

>every IF is a masochistic mexican

Play sister's of battle with sisters of Silence models.

Is there not one of these For Sanguinius?

im not doing camo just plain desert sand etc. So what are your thoughts in that case.

I once fought a guy who brought the Big G to a 1000 points game.

...It was the Blitz game mode and I rolled a double 6 on the preliminary bombardment. Taking him down to 3 health before the fight even started.

Anything slaanesh

Any flavor of Aeldari would be it!

>Russ
FENRIS, YES!

so this is the power of 1d4chan...

so what's the game plan then?
Do I go buy 10 primaris psykers?

>not putting 10 DC, corbulo, mephiston and a dc dread in a stormraven and flying right up to the enemy shooting all your guns and then exploding like a big death company pinata.

So, Dark Angels special rules prediction wish list ?

Grim Resolve: almost confirmed as copy-paste Fallen ability at this point ? Meaning you can lose only one model to morale checks in a turn and reroll 1s in the shooting phase if you didn't move.

Ravenwing: 5+ inv when advancing at the moment, hopefully they will update it something more interesting.

Deathwing: Auto-pass morale checks.

Deathwing Assault: since the rules for deep strike changed that part is out, my guess would be either rerolls on ranged attacks on the turn you deep strike or not counting as moved on the turn you deep striked for the purpose of shooting (so no -1 to hit with heavy weapons and a reroll of 1s on to hit).

You can check it yourself on that website, user. These are just the ones I saved.

Thats a lot of eggs in one basket user.

>Russ is a mutt

Snownigger indeed.

Theres no way in hell Orks are getting great relics and stratagems like everyone else seems to be getting

Can you imagine orks getting a +1 to wound on the charge? Its fucking impossible

What's your local that guy play?

What does hispanic even mean?
It's not really a race.

Poor Curze

It definitely is unless you think this dude is white

Why not enjoy the good things being a legionary can bring?

>Dorn
>Hispanic
fits their successors being well, hispanic

Hey guys....I uh..play Tau. Can we get some up to date rules like everyone else?

That's a human with blue paint.

Tau's look nothing like that

Why do that when you can make others suffer in endless empires of iron fortresses? IW probably are the most legit legion there is because they are true to themselves. Universe sucks, so make the universe bend the knee to your will and get dominion over all.

>Mongrels are a race

Sure they do. How do you think they seduce other races into joining the greater good? The promise of joining the legendary Tau orgy pits is too great to resist

>Wings of Sanguinius makes the psyker have 12in movement and have the fly keyword and gives fail to charge rerolls.

MEPHISTON IS BACK BABY.

And they're still bitter as fuck

So I heard Chapter Approved gives rules for making custom tanks? Is this true?

Yes, it makes perfect sense actually.
IF = inspired by regular spaniards/portuguese
CF = inspired by actual mexicans
BT = inspired by conquestadors

lord of skulls with skullhurler babysat by a warpsmith and bubblewrapped by a million cultists