Price predictions?

Price predictions?

thats some next level shilling shit fuck off

below 10 cent soon.

going up once main net launches in march. Sleeping until then

I hope you idiots are fudding for accumulating, or you should kill yourselves for not seeing this clearly gold opportunity to get a future $100.00 coin

This don't buy this scam, the future is in privacy coins buy verge today

Buying xvg is like buying btc when it was 20 cents

$1.50 early-to-mid Jan., $2 in Feb., $5 by summer and $10 with the launch

this. DRGN will be huge, but I sold mine for the meantime since pump is not until march

xdn $20.00 summer

if it gets listed on binance tomorrow it's going to moon. tons of hype on twitter about it getting listed

YES sir I buy Xvg thank you .

It triggered past local resistance. That's not shilling, it's a buying opportunity based on TA and price action.

Get fucked

Why do you think tomorrow? There is a vote starting tomorrow, that goes until the 5th so no lisitng before that and ONLY if it wins, but competing with XRB will be hard.

based on what?

a fucking cartoon?

it won't be huge, it'll be shit

have any of you retards read thorugh the whitepaper at least?

lol, i didn't even need to read the white paper to realize it was total trash. All I had to do was look at the ANN thread.

Made me laugh - honestly, there is no way a coin with this stupid logo will go anywhere long term. Same reason Wabi's fucking 2d kermit won't take them anywhere

Yeah, just like fucking ants/neo

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.

> market cap
> mainstream knowledge
> one was once called dogecoin dark
> both aren't private

Kill yourself actually I'm sure one person bought verge because of you and that is too many,

Obviously you know nothing about crypto or devlopment teams so stay poor pajeets

unironically, yes

You're a fucking retard

Anyone that thinks this is a shit coin is a fucking retard. This will see $100+ easily over the next couple years if you hold.

honestly

Its currently a erc20 placeholder for the real network.

There is no demonstration of a working product, its upcoming ICO is a shit tier "hurr we will track art" that requires universal adoption to be useful (it wont happen). This won't generate any interest. Limited to only american companies. all the chink smart contract shit have better and more developers.

It didn't hit its ICO goal for a reason, and this was during peak ICO mania.

It feels way overpriced and I expect it to dump to around 50 cents until a bull run in February for the March (( release ))

Would I trust a random person like you or the biggest name I could cyber security - McAfee. It's easy to see