Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Dual Dagger Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

I hope the mods don't get mad at The OP image

Skeleton is out.

I've fallen in love with this dumb little goblin >.>

I hear uh folk want another christmas gal

So cute....
And also proof goblins don't all have to be sexy all the fucking time you fucking Honey nitwits

>Sacred Locket
yoooooo

We're not allowed her, its been discussed.

Its not that she isnt allowed, she just has a spot already in a planned Warhammer Fantasy gen.

Ah sorry, thats just what i took away yesterday

So like is someone commissioning each of these or what?

Woah

The gen 1 ones Gats is making as part of some project. But he's also doing comissions (he did Cactus for Eversor).

Hm, maybe i could spoil us on a princess

Witch also has one, so he may go beyond gen 1.

BASED

My princess idea is basically a hoodlum Princess, you know those scarecrow things from Rayman 3? I thought it would be neat.

Her personality could be that she is a heavy hoarder of junk but also very crafty as well as a lovable dumb brat.

What do you guys think of that idea?

You could play up the scarecrow angle, that could be cute. Have her whole kingdom be a nation of farmer redneck constructs.
Also, you could maybe squeeze a Wizard of Oz reference in there somewhere

That could fit in really well, also maybe make her a hoarder of pets and a lover of animals as well.

The kingdom idea sounds perfect really, mismatched redneck constructs.

The wizard of Oz thing doesn't feel like it could fit that well though.

>The wizard of Oz thing doesn't feel like it could fit that well though.
just parts of it, like the whole love of musical numbers and singing by the people, or a quick nod to the ol' "If I only had a brain"

Could be "Has straw on the brain" as a tiny nod, that could work

He'll be doing all 5 gats gens.

I drew da Lich

brb time to kms

You cunts really need to learn to read Shes a fucking warhammer night goblin, and shes going to be in a warhammer gen.

DEUS VULT!

Is that a happy response or an angry response?

Its a response

You know, looking at the Vilegirls, with the good, evil, and neutral alignments, it has me thinking, could you use the Evil Princess's love spell to turn every evil Vile girl good?

So, in general when it comes to designing an equine themed princesses, would you guys prefer Centaur, Satyr, or Anthro appearance/design? I know I said I would do Tallgrass next, but after giving it some thought, I think I may do Zebra, and pass on the mature woman schtick to her. It's just an idea for now though, nothing solid is yet set

Centaur

If youre going to make an anthro princess make it look less like an animal and more as a human. Furry princesses tend to get ignored and persecuted by the general public

Goddamn Panda got so much shit for so long for no reason.

Well she got shit for being a cuck, not for being a furry.

Probably. It's even within the realm of possibility because of Amphitere's conquered bonus.

This opens a whole new can of worms. what would the evil princesses be like when turned good? This is very interesting.

Anthro. We already have several centaurs.

Anthropomorphic, because people who can't tell the difference between Furry and Anthro are plebs

Centaur.

Biggest appeal of zeba is horseyness, and teh best way to capture that is to include the body.

Save satyr for the cloven hooved animals.

Would the kinks of evil Princesses change when they turn good?

Axe's most likely would, at the very least.

Agreed there. This makes it much more enticing.

from what ive personally seen the hatred for furry or anthro princesses tends to be minor or overblown at worst. Hell the caravan gen roster is probably one of the furriest ones around and most folk seem to like it

The split seems pretty even between Taur and Anthro. I'll try to make two different versions and see how they turn out.

It's actually kinda funny, Lion has debate behind her, and Lions feature a key role in Zebra's backstory

Is it like Barbarian and Amazon?

Actually, I'd say her story is more close to Steppe. She was a peaceful girl who wanted to bring peace to the Zebra and Lion tribes through a political marriage, but her warhawk brother and father disagreed. So they imprisoned her in a remote place, framed the Lions for her disappearance, and started a 20 year war. The war ended in not only the destruction and scattering of the Zebras, but also the death of the Lion Prince whom the princess was betrothed to. The princess found out after she finally managed to escape confinement, and was filled with despair and horror over the senseless violence and loss her disappearance had caused.

So, wishing to no longer cause such grief to others, she fled and soon found herself in a Painted World.

Oh man, that's awful. Damn you have a way of making me want to help these princesses.

I just take a Princess, imagine what would cause them to flee from the world/life, then as I write I ask "how would this sound if narrated by Vaatividya before he became a hack?"

Became a hack? How?

When does Vilegirls theoretically take place in the Towergirls timeline?

Most of his recent lore videos is him making annoying stretches, treating his own speculations as canon, mixing his lore around, and parroting theories other people from Reddit have despite them sounding kinda dumb.

To be fair to him, DS2 raped and retconned the lore pretty damned hard with nonlube, and DS3 didn't help either, but still nowadays most of his videos make me irrationally angry with how he presents the """"""""lore"""""""".

In general, I prefer listening to PlagueofGripes talk about Dark Souls Lore, even if I disagree with some things on occasion. Really, I just like watching Plague's videos in general, even if I disagree with him dislike Bloodborne

More of an alt-universe then a timeline.

Well, that is understandable. If I may, I feel like Dark souls intentionally made the lore confusing because they knew that when people latch on, fans would go nuts over trying to find answers, even if there are none.

I'd say at the same time as gens three four, or five.

Since Ser Vile is kind of like an opposite-but-the-same version of Ser Knight it makes sense that they would be building their kingdom during the sane gen that Ser Knight is.

It's only really confusing once you add the sequels. On its own, Dark Souls 1 tends to have a solid and coherent story with a few mysteries here and there. Then Dark Souls 2 happened, which really should never have been connected to the story at all in any way, then Dark Souls 3 made it worse.

Part of the reason why I prefer Bloodborne is generally I felt the story and narrative was much more consistent, made more sense, and was better self contained. Plus, I just really like how it actually had its own unique take on Lovecraftian cosmic horror without just aping the Mythos and writing of Lovecraft himself.

>I feel like Dark souls intentionally made the lore confusing

That's exactly what the writer said his goal was. I think he said that he used to try to read English books and didn't know many of the words; this had the effect of making many things mysterious. He was trying to replicate this in Dark Souls.

That actually sounds interesting. If those games weren't so difficult with it's combat, I would try it out myself. Unfortunately, most of my fighting experience comes from stuff like Devil May cry, where the point of those games were to mix up combat and enjoy yourself. I tried Dark souls once, and sadly could not handle it. I do appreciate the world and it's lore though.

Well that does sound interesting, it can sadly has a backfire effect. Sometimes a cohesive story with some mystery is the better choice, cause then you at least know what's going on and what you need to do, but still have some questions that can pull you in. Has anybody played Dark souls 3 and thought, "Why is the first thing we do after being born is try to stop other people? Shouldn't we be trying to find out about ourselves first?"

>. I tried Dark souls once, and sadly could not handle it.
I was the opposite. Dark Souls combat is easy for me, but DMC was too fast paced and reflex based for me. I prefer games where I have a sense of control or understanding of the flow of combat, and can properly plan, react, and strike accordingly. Even Bloodborne, despite being the fastest game, was easier for me to grasp than Devil May Cry since your actions still felt like they had weight and required being deliberate in your execution, while DMC felt too...slappy(?) forr my tastes and required too much Rae reflex reaction to not get chumped by mobs

Heh heh, funny how that works. In DMC games, I just loved the feeling of darting around, using all sorts of different instruments to basically show off to those demons. It was like I was Dante for a moment, thinking "Yeah, you demons are going down, but let's make this a show while we're at it."

Ok so working on tower traps(will take suggestions for other names) for a bit.

Here are idea's that we have floating around for the chart:

cupid princess
slug princess
Dame Princess,reverse trap
peacock princess
moon rabbit princess
Salamander princess
Mummy princess
Minotaur princess
Doll princess
Sunflower princess
Centipede princess
cumpire princess(like a vampire but with cum instead of blood)
devil princess
puppetier princess
drow princess
centaur stlye goat boy princess
spider princess
bat princess
weed princess
Sardine Princess
Cloud Princess
Kappa Princess
Seal Princess
magical girl princess
Seal Princess
Lantern Princess
rouge princess

Any suggestions?

Some of these princesses look really nice, it's a shame they'll be relegated to trap status.

>Bat and moth
God dammit, I'm sad that they'll be wasted on traps. Not that they're bad designs by any means, but why didn't you throw them out sooner? I'm sure you could've taken over a part of the 5.5 drama away by throwing in one of them. Could easily have replaced yuri, hero, and/or donkey with any of those.

Oh oh oh!
How about my idea for a princess?

I feel like half of these princesses already exist

Also, why not just make Towerboys instead? That way you can include a Reverse Trap

It's ok if some already exist it's ok as long as they are nothing alike.

Some was already making a Tower boys and I like traps and pretty boys.

These are great designs. Don't let people tell you they're bad just because they're traps. Worst case scenario, you can just rooster bell the whole chart and make them all chicks.

Chicks that all look like boys.

So ugly women?

reverse traps/tomboys

Sticking your head in the sand won't change the fact that the spider and moth designs are better spent elsewhere. That moth isn't even flat. It's like some user said earlier, taking an existing design and converting it to a trap will only cause controversy.

because a trap totally can't stuff their top

because they've totally done that on any other chart

god forbid we have some originality.

>originality
>current list contains 10+ Princesses that have already been done
>current list contains repeats one of its own Princess ideas just two lines down

>
>god forbid we have some originality.
Good joke user. We can always count on you to be totally unbiased user.

Traps are gay baka
Might aswell make a bara princess gen while you at it

All I'm saying is that we haven't had a trap princess who's so into crossdressing they stuff their bra. That is what I was saying was unique. I agree there are some retreads.

as a fun afact, way way back in original gen 5, i was half convinced to design a buff as hell rambo esque "Man princess" with bulging muscles and a 5 o'clock shadow and a pretty dress as a joke trap princess

>I agree there are some retreads
Thats mean of you user, just because fa/tg/uys doesnt mean we make loud treads when we walk

>joke trap princess
All traps are jokes. There grown men who want to be women

why are you like this?

Traps cant be princesses they're just mentally ill prince's

who hurt you?

You did user, by accepting T in LBGTQRs

You didn't include Apaches you bigot.

A man’s item shall not be on a woman, and a man shall not wear a woman’s garment;
Traps are truly an abomination

>implying she isn't one of the better /trash/ princesses

ARUUGHH Goat is such a good waifu

>That moth isn't even flat
moth fluff

riiight, fluff with two delineated dome shapes.

Ok a update on the dragon,any thoughts?

it really does makes one think

Looking good so far. Hopefully it's not too similar to Amphitere in the end though.

Posting grootslang
and the triplet Fairies for reasons

That lovely Cactus

Since it's a fan gen, but is also taking place around the same time period, I say whenever you want it to take place in the gens.

>Towertraps
Fuck that's a fun name. Though, wouldn't they all be princes then?
Eh, I suppose that's just senamtics, I'm excited