Ripple is a scam

convince me otherwise

Ripple is the future of inter-bank trading.

no. keep buying..
*licks lips* *cheeto dust*
*salute American flag*
need more btc

>banks existing in the future

wtf is crypto currency amirite?

Yes Ripple is a scam, the company that runs it has like 50% of the total supply

I can't

Made me kek. As I buy more ripple cheap

XRP is owned by the big BANKS

scamcoin, fiat

buy BNTY, next big thing, thank me later

I cannot convince you otherwise. You might make money but remember user, BTC is home. Even bcash bitches lose their position when the king goes up.

There is a desu that pointed out that XRP is here to harvest your BTC/ETH. The (((bankers))) know they cant shutdown crypto but they can swap their pogs for your coins

>all the bad things are just going to go away

And I swapped my pogs for their shekels. $100,000 worth. Wow, great job banks! Next.

>You might make money but remember user, BTC is home.

Technology made slavery go away before.

They literally owned all the pogs once the game started. Banks haven't lost a dime on Ripple, a token btw that isn't used for their network.

I don't think anyone on Veeky Forums is retarded enough to think ripple isn't a scam

>Banks haven't lost a dime on Ripple
I'm not saying that, but I'm laughing at all the FUD and shit-talking now from all the people who only wanted to see it crash and burn because they missed yesterday's moon mission. Or the whole "fuck the banks" argument. Crypto isn't going to single-handedly destroy the banks, and buying into Ripple isn't going to single-handedly destroy crypto in the favor of the banks. At the end of the day, I bought a coin, and made a nice amount of money. I could give two fucks what happens now.

All coins are Ponzi schemes. This one's just another one where banks are at the helm.

stay based

FUCK FUCK FUCK. RIPPLE ON COINBASE GTFI

Yes, it's a scam. Sell all your XRB before it's too late.

>ANONYMOOSE
seriously user, that's the last source i'd trust now

i thought bitcoin was supposed to get rid of banks