Where did the trend of Succubi being redeemable and "come on...

Where did the trend of Succubi being redeemable and "come on, she steals a bit of your life force but doesn't really kill you,she ain't that bad especially since you got the best sex ever" come from?

Is it just me? Do your games tend to have not-that-evil succubi?

Because vagina.

Thirsty, degenerate fa/tg/uy virgins who are just shitposting a fetish meme.

>Do your games tend to have not-that-evil succubi?
No.

Anime and sexually frustrated neckbeards are to blame.

It comes from the sooo creative process of making evil good and good evil, but disregarding the little details such as "bad thing that is now good is extremely harmful" or "good thing that is now evil has all the points in the world."

Also this

Fapfaggots, don't think this is any trend outside of Veeky Forums and anime though.

From SJWs and their meme that women cant do any wrong.
Just like they are pushing that being a cuck and being a slut is good and should be encouraged.

>itt newfag puritans complain about anything even remotely sexual appearing anywhere

Video games as well. Witcher series and Divinity as latest examples.

The almighty cock demanded it, just as it demanded other things. There is no stopping it.

I haven't played either but do either games portray Succubi as demure, kawaii anime waifus?

Its definitely in large part the fap bait.

At the same time though I don't mind the general concept, if any demon is going to be redeemable. A succubus seems the most likely simply because moet of their interactions with the mortal races are primarily social, its more feasible for empathy and sympathy to develop there than in the mainly violent interactions most other demons have with people.

A lot of the people here seem to have shit groups.

Yeah good succumbi are as common at meathead barbarians and snotty magic elves, it can get dry and annoying, but it's hardly that bad.

And idk, it's been around just as long, sure anime boosted it, but it's been around forever.

how to the fuck do you get from SJWs to Succubi

It's just shitposting. Ignore it.

I like the "Incubus/Succubus" mod for Dwarf Fortress' take on it. In there, they are (evil) domesticated pets. You can breed them for traits, extract various fluids out of them, train them to be guards (kinda like guard dogs) and leave them leashed at various places around your fort to do their job, and butcher them for their flesh and skin and other useful body parts.

No, not that far.

In the Witcher series the succubi basically want to live and be left alone. They'll fuck people here and there, take some of their energy or whatever, but never really kill anyone. The game does a lot to make them look feel like misunderstood, harmless monsters.

In Divinity you meet a succubus trying to live with a man. She says she and the man found true love or whatever, which is questionable, but it's pretty clear she's not willing to hurt the man. She becomes an ally and basically doesn't do anything evil at all.

>"come on, she steals a bit of your life force but doesn't really kill you,she ain't that bad especially since you got the best sex ever"

Consider the following:
Farming humans' lifeforce bit by bit and making them consider you an object of desire is far better than killing them outright, making them consider you a predator and losing a renewable source of lifeforce.

I mean, if there's no immediate death involved, then humans tend to not care, nevermind that the average death age among males suddenly drops from 60 to 40.

That's just a cunning strategy on succubi's part.

Nazimod purges the best day of my life. Wish he still was here.

The cuckold thing is fairly new. And involves a degree of self-hatred that is pretty amazing in it's own right.

However, "Because vagina" is accurate more so than blaming SJW.

Here's the basics, a tribe can only have as many children in a year as it has women. In primitive circumstances, most of those children (and a number of the women) will die before the children become contributing members of the tribe.
Meanwhile, the each man can inpregnate all of the tribes women, given the chance.

Thus, the women are more important to the tribe than the men. So, the tribe protects the women with the men.

Now, take that, and run it through several thousand generations. Now the tribesfolk live in tall buildings, and can produce narratives that can be listened to, read, or watched at any point after they've been made.

Female villians almost always get redeemed, (or killed by other women) because even an evil woman has more potential value to the survival of the tribe than a man. And the men are the ones choosing and enforcing that value.

The problem, though, is that men started listening to women about how to be MEN. This is most evident in the American Black Community, in which single-motherhood has lead to a massive criminal underclass who behave like the most cartoonish version of masculinity envisionable. However, it holds true for the entirety of Western Culture. The Western Man listened too much to his opposite, and she curated an image she despised in him.

Because retards here think with their dicks. "Muh loyal succubus waifu who's really naughty and sexy, but only with me" is a really common fantasy on this board, and it's one of rhe most retarded things I've seen on Veeky Forums

I still don't get the sex life steal thing being a one time deal. My impression was that it accumulate over time.

From the fact that SJWs and Feminists encourage sluttishness as a virtue and at the same time encourage men who take in sluts when their looks deteriorate as moral and better people.
Which of course was warped by lefty nerds into the thought that you can purify an irredeemable slut.

Just look at more and more people asking for manga and doujins that have reverse-corruption as a theme.

Never-mind that this is obviously impossible IRL. A whore will always be a whore.

idk, in my world succubi don't steal your life force, but they give birth to a demon baby who likes to torment his mortal father

So, ordinary women?

>Female villians almost always get redeemed, (or killed by other women) because even an evil woman has more potential value to the survival of the tribe than a man.
You're overanalyzing it. When women write fiction, "I can change him" is in 90% of it. Vampires, demons, whatever. Actually, forget fiction. Did you forget Tsornaev brothers fangirls? Pretty sure Elliot Rogers got a following too.

It's not about survival of the tribe, it's about sex with a bad boy. Or a bad girl.

Ditto.
If he came in tomorrow though, half the board would be gone.

IIRC, in The Witcher, they're just regular people with a hardcore nymphomaniac streak. And strong magic abilities. They usually have to hide away, as they're technically monsters, but not all monsters are evil.

People have fucked themselves to death with them, but that's never the intention, but rather an unfortunate side effect.

Oh no, what a nightmare

This is assuming life-force isn't renewable.

Np, this applies for both life-force being not renewable AND renewable.

>renewable
>you fuck the guy for a couple days, wait a bit until he bounces back, rinse, repeat
>you now never have to worry about starving for life

>non-renewable
>you fuck multiple guys, rotating them so that the loss of lifeforce isn't immediately noticeable
>they die at the age of 40 instead of the age of 60

The non-killing survival strategy is superior to the killing one in every way possible.

Mine are fucking evil as shit. The bitch well tempt you, if you fail, she will kill you and take your soul. If you pass she'll think twice about killing you and take your soul. If she deems it possible to kill you she will try. She doesn't do it because she hates you. She does it for sustenance and for the fact culturally well... it's fun for them.

First rule of pussy. Never fuck crazy. Next rule. If it seems to good to be true it probably is.

In my setting, incubi and succubi are the same thing. It's a shapeshifting sex devil that is wholly evil.

However.

The old devils (which these belonged to) and demons were all but wiped out by a race of interdimensional tyranid-esque demons, who enslaved the survivors of these two evil races to use for their own purposes.

The old devils and demons are evil, yes. But, if you can persuade them that what you are doing will bring ruin to these 'new demons', then these creatures may be inclined to even join up with you for a bit to help this come about. At this point in the setting, if an ancient evil style devil rose and gathered his armies to him, potentially, it would be to wipe out these new demons, and then let things return to the old ways. They do not care about this plane right now, the mortal plane is nothing. They want their own, home plane back from the new demons.

So yeah, the succubi aren't really redeemable in mine, but there are ways at looking at these things basically.

very radical dude!

Eh. Entitlement is par for the course with wish fulfilment stuff like that for both sexes.

You have men stuff with the succubi and the seikrei or whatever else.

You have the women stuff with the demons and vampires.

I think you are right that succubi being innocent and nice is probably caused by the same thing making vampires sparkly.

It's because gamers are THIRSTY. As in, thirsty as fuck. Most have never touched a woman in their entire lives.

Not to mention, the whole concept of "Sexy devil-women" is appealing to a lot of idiots. A succubus should be there to fuck your life up in the worst possible way, and should be more irredeemable than other kinds of devils - I mean, they've seen the highs and lows of human nature, and are specifically tempters. Obviously they're not going to fall for a good dicking.

Sadism excluded

t. reddit

Thank you, I knew you would agree with me.

>most have never touched a woman
I dunno, tabletop games require social interaction.
They're not /r9k/-tier.

>calling people a reddit for asking for the return of something reddit couldn't know
>calling people reddit

>nazimod and revenge of nazimod:electric boogaloo are such ancient secret clubhouse history that reddorts can never know

Yeah nah. Piss off where you came from.

If he was actually here during nazimod, he wouldn't want nazimod back.

It's like skinhead neonazis. Too pussy to do anything but kick over a few Jewish memorials and shank gays in back alleys, and no actual rounding up of Jews to gas, quoting things they heard from others.

From the desire for the existence of a woman-like object with a significant and non-toxic sex drive. Since this doesn't exist in the real world, we've had to invent one in our fantasy worlds.

I think it's a combo of "fat weebs want to have fetish sex with succubi" and "fat weebs want to seem like they are working for the sex to make it more like they are deserving of it" so the cost-reward model is really just a way to make it essentially on tap prostitution that isn't prostitution. It fits the weebo model perfectly

because after all that they're still better than real women.

>not having both types in your setting
>not having it be impossible to tell which is which
>not having personality unconnected with whether they kill you
>the nice one won't approach you because she knows feeding would leave you a husk, and the one who wants you dead has to mentally prepare herself for how long it's going to take

But I understand if that's too contrarian for you.

>If he was actually here during nazimod, he wouldn't want nazimod back

The era when Veeky Forums was actually moderated was great for people who cared about board culture

Not so great for people who didn't like the idea of trying to maintain standards though

>But I understand if that's too contrarian for you.

You actually tried so hard that you made succubi boring.
That's impressive.

Honestly, a lot of these monsters like succubi, incubi and vampires were born from the concept of sexuality of any sort being abhorant. Now that society doesn't think a wet dream is grounds for eternal damnation, we're more open to the concept of fucking a living embodiment of sex.

Reddit Law: the dumber the poster's opinion, the quicker he is to scream Reddit

I always run my games basing on the premise that if angels can fall from grace, devils can also ascend to it. It takes some sort of inhuman effort to do such a thing, but it can be done. And since Succubi fall into that category, they are included.
I've been toying around with the idea of a succubus that's been captured by a church of some sort and gets brainwashed by a powerful cleric to become nice and do good deeds in the name of their god and use her as propaganda.

>The era when Veeky Forums was actually moderated was great for people who cared about board culture
Now I know for sure that you are from reddit because nazimod is literally what breed the cancer that is killing Veeky Forums.

>Not so great for people who didn't like the idea of trying to maintain standards though
>all the shit that kept normies from Veeky Forums are gone
>Veeky Forums is full of reddit and tumblr-tier opinions
>writefags are gone for good
>anything someone doesnt like gets branded MAGICAL REALM and shitposted to death

And then I have to hear from some spastic who isn't even from Veeky Forums with absolute mongoloid-nigger-Tier opinions about "maintaining standards".
I literally cannot put into words how many levels of full-retard you just went. Just like tolkien I would have to invent a new fucking language for that.

The sex-equals-deathcubus was already a mutation of the original legends. Why would you be surprised that the concept would mutate a second time, back towards the original superstitious explanation for sleep paralysis, nocturnal emissions, and village girls' kids looking suspiciously like the priest?

>And then I have to hear from some spastic who isn't even from Veeky Forums with absolute mongoloid-nigger-Tier opinions about "maintaining standards".

Been here since 09, and can safely say the mod era was the best it's been

>YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND, NAZIMOD MADE ACTUALLY MADE Veeky Forums BETTER!!!!111111

But user, can't you see?
Whatever I personally don't like is "reddit" and there is no other way!
The very idea that the entirety of Veeky Forums doesn't think the same way I do is impossible!

>since 09
No wonder you have fucking autistic nigger-tier opinions. Now fuck off back to le le le containtment board and shit that up instead.

explain why it was so much better before, i really fucking loved /d/ + /b/ with warhammer, such quality content

and who can forget those epic writefags, i mean, the unified setting was so good, wasn't it?

But user, can't you see?
Whenever I close my eyes and pretend that things didnt happen and that neo-Veeky Forums is great there is no problem!
The very idea that Veeky Forums is so bad that writefags stay the fuck away is impossible! haha!

At least we god rid of quests, right guys? Right! haha!

>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

>The very idea that Veeky Forums is so bad that writefags stay the fuck away is impossible! haha!
>At least we god rid of quests, right guys? Right! haha!

Getting rid of writefags and quests is a good first step, as this isn't Veeky Forums, /qst/ or /ic/. Towergirls and Jumpchain should probably be moved to /qst/ too.

And writefags weren't driven off by the board declining, people made a conscious decision to improve the board culture and told them to go to the proper boards.

t. reddit

See, faggot-kun? I can do it too

>And writefags weren't driven off by the board declining, people made a conscious decision to improve the board culture and told them to go to the proper boards.
How's unemployment working for you nazimod?

>thinking /qst/ will accept CYOA's

How naive.

Succubi are supposed to be manipulative demons who trick their host into having sex with them by any means necessary so they can feed on the lifeforce of mortals. Sounds like a lot of people here are put under the charms of a succubus and need to get that shit exorcised.

Exorcism doesn't work, user.

>And writefags weren't driven off by the board declining, people made a conscious decision to improve the board culture and told them to go to the proper boards.

This is such retardedly tone-deaf opinion, this guy might actually be onto something.
Jesus Christ.

>mongoloid-nigger tier

Guys, I think there's a breach on the containment chamber. Again.