imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/11/28/factfile-battleforce-astra-militarum-battlegroup-nov-28gw-homepage-post-4/
belloflostsouls.net/2017/06/40k-8th-army-builder-shuts-gw-request.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stealth edition

I am tempted to buy into chad-marines

Im tired of getting fucked over in AOS by the chad-marines in that setting.

I want to become the thing I hate.

someone, please kill me.

Gods i miss the old army builder before that mong got it banned
It was so easy to build lists for new armies

Are there any communities that play 40k online?

Look buddy, at least Sigmarines have chocobo riders.

Primaris don't have any cool models yet, so there's no excuse.

This came up

warhammer-community.com/2017/11/28/factfile-battleforce-astra-militarum-battlegroup-nov-28gw-homepage-post-4/

Nth for my new Knight!

Can someone post the unedited version of this that has the full-length barrel rather than this chopped-down nonsense?

Prince? Really?
Who I’m to critique, I have tumblr feminist SoB

>3rd party nonsense

he's a big guy

That's the mark of Slaanesh you nonce.

damn, the mars-alpha leman russ vanquishier looks like that?!?!?!

Seen it, opted not to post because it's just useless advertising.

You can’t fool me. I recognize the Prince

Yeah, the thread is so boring and slow that I thought fuck it anyway

It was a gift, paint and all. My AdMech stage out of a Fender mobile manufactorum from the golden age of technology, and Knights are typically some form of royalty. It works.

Why don't Sentinels have more attacks? Sweet I have a Chainsaw...with 1 attack. They should have 2-3 at least. Also, how good are power lifter Sentinels?

You are the nonce. It is in fact Prince

That's fucking Prince. Die

No, this is the prince symbol.

>I have tumblr feminist SoB

wat

And this is the mark of Slaanesh, learn the fucking difference.

THE BAYONET

Horribly badly painted

serious question, isn't the executioner better than the vanq?

Banned?

Sold with blessings by the owner of FLGS. Its not like I'm gonna take it to a tourney anyways.

belloflostsouls.net/2017/06/40k-8th-army-builder-shuts-gw-request.html

>not posting the Factfileium™ images

come on ya dingus

Disgusting

Doesn't make it less ugly user-kun.

>tfw AoS models are better looking than 40k models.

Strike team or Breacher team for an army made out of that Christmas bundle and a SC box?

>stormshits are good looking models

Breachers are worthless until codex drops

Most Stormcast are the absolute nadir of garbage looking models, but the vanguard ones are pretty cool and frankly are what they'd have made the entire line look like if they had an ounce of common sense.

I seem to recall that even the regular Russ is better than the Vanquisher.

EVERYTHING is better than the vanquisher.

It's objectively the worst Russ, I think even the Punisher will do better versus tanks.

Has anyone used fortifications in 8th? What did you think of them and how did it function?

Any idea when it could drop? I can delay it for a future project while i work on my backlog

Both are redundant in a world where Gun Drones exist.

I want to love Breachers though.

Breachers will be useless after the codex drops. There's no room in the game's design space for a slow shooting unit with range suited to a few inches from the foe.

>But Devilfish!

A pricey undergunned transport with no fire points isn't helping.

A while. Either do Tau now and struggle, or do tau later and crush for a month because it seems that every new codex breaks the game for a month.

that's shortened for convenience you dumbfuck

Wonderful thanks, projects will go
Backlog > Tau > Dark Mech > Coven

I wish Breachersvwere good as well, user

Vanguard and Paladins both look fine, it's the generic stormderps, the assault marine ones and the dopey-ass dragon riders (both the small wingless ones and the big one) that are the problem.

They're letting Escher gangers into the Sisters now? Standards have slipped.

show me dat face

Don't, they are hilariously incompetent. The only units worth their cost are hellblasters, inceptors, the captain, and MAAAYBE the Dread. The abortion of guns that is the Repulsor is really only good because it's the only damn thing that can transport Primaris.

>dat bayonet

So is the new lore of Custodes that they're like super duper special forces (above even the specialized Space Marine forces like Deathwatch and the Grey Knights) that get deployed to key areas as needed as opposed to just the guys that guard the Emperor?

no, they were the emperors guards, and guerillaman was all like 'lol why are you guys just standing around here, go kill some terries" so they went to kill some terries

Their bird-dogs are pretty cute. I could see putting some Emperor's Children on them.

Necrons are going to get fucked.

Since they need to be scratchbuilt, imperial fortress walls have theoretically infinite wounds, i finite LoS blocking, and can box in characters and make them untargetable for all time

Wait fortresses have to be scratchbuilt? What about the fortress of redemption model? Also why the fuck can’t I put models on battlements? So dumb

I dont get what Bile would want with Necrons. Robots don't really seem like his deal.

Well a custodian is to an astartes what an astartes is to a regular human. Would be silly not to use them.

>most play tested edition

>MAAAAAYBE the dread

Dread-army guy who's done exhaustive breakdowns of the pros and cons of all the dread types here: It's shit.

anyone have the picture of the fuckheads post?

The imperial fortress walls are an old discontinued sculpt that they still gave rules iirc, so now the only way to get them is to build them youself, which can lead to some stupid bullshit. The fortress of redemption is a different model

Nah, there'll be a strong female Necron who don't need no Phaeron who'll put Fabulous in his place.

Is it possible to make a dread army that is 100% dreads. HQ and all?

>Emperor's Children
>bird-dogs
You mean thousand sons right?

Ya, I was just confused because I remembered reading how they guarded the Emperor and such. Not complaining, it makes total sense to make use of such elite forces. I just didn't know if their role in lore had been expanded beyond just defending the Emperor or not.

I like sentinels. what is the best weapon for them?
also scout or armored?

Should I buy this? Will I ever actually get the opportunity to use it in a game?

Yes. Its shit unless you get first turn

He can put his dick in them, user.

But also, necrons are disease-proof bodies for formerly fleshy beings. Figuring out how they're made would help with his transhumanist project.

>Fabius smashing necron robo pussy
Black Library please do.

no, and you will be too scared to ever paint it

>Don't, they are hilariously incompetent

similar things were said about Stormcast for the first year or so as they got an unending stream of new models fleshing out their roster.

It seems inevitable that chad-marines will have a similar build up of new models until they too dominate their meta.

If the Librarian Dread is still an HQ choice then yes. You'd probably use a Vanguard detachment.

Id play against it

>No longer disease proof.
Read the canon, sir.

This is Reynolds, that would be too problematic.

>Grim Resolve
>Re-roll 1s to hit if you don't move.

Meh. I think it makes sense to make Dangles a Shooting army and it has good synergy with Plasma. But Marines have such easy access to re-roll 1s it feels a bit redundant.

Saves you points, you can just take a liutenant as your HQ instead of bothering with a captain.

Hell, Dangles have easy access to reroll all misses thanks to Sammuel, Belial, and Azrael.

Bjorn is also a HQ dread if one wants to go Space Wolves.

it's the same as the Cadian regimental doctrine

It's a tossup: Tzeentch for bird-heads, or Slaanesh for wanna-pet-it-and-tie-ribbons-on-its-ears?

I don't wanna read any canon where necrons are no longer disease-proof. I guess Bile just wants to fuck them, then.

Fellow Ork bros that have been doing pretty well on the table; how are your armies structured? I've been struggling to get wins with my Orks recently. I know it's probably because my army isn't really focused but I'm interested in knowing what's working.

chaplain dreads for nearly any chapter/ librarian dreads for blood angels/ Bjorn for space wolves

Nah, it's great. Only doesn't really work against full hordes. And I don't mean infantry heavy, you can deal with that just fine, I mean flat out min-maxed huge ass hordes.

Boyz, Weirdboyz, Stormboyz, Kommandos and some 4+ shooting (Grot Artillery and Dakkajets).

Well yes. But Guard don't normally get re-roll auras and it even stacks with the re-roll order.

Vassal

Absolutely not.

The majority of the cost goes into internal structure and bits which never show up on the tabletop anyway and would exclusively be there for display. The model is heavy, brittle, and resin cast, thus prone to warping. The point value is equivalent to an entire army, and on top of all of that, it's a TRANSPORT, so the models inside will be even more points, and since (if I recall) it's a deep strike transport the manga AND the occupants must be no more than half your army.

So you'd have 3000 or so points of dudes in a 2000 point transport which will only really be used practically in a 10,000 point apoc game. On top of ALL the modeling concerns already listed.

It's a MASSIVE boondoggle and anyone who buys it needs to be punched in the head for their idiocy. Even as a display piece its overpriced garbage.

What went wrong?

It will probably my also have the ' No more than one lost from morale' same as the Fallen got

Heavy flamer scouts are good. I like armored Lascannons in cover and leaving them there. 2+ armor in cover with a lascannon at T6 is tough.

GW lacks of any good artist, designer and rulewriter that gets CSM.

The best they can do is to ctrl+c ctrl+v the units they have in common, and the rest is just random shit

Someone didn't just buy gal vorbak.