imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

First for Last.

Can anyone guess what I was painting?
The main primary colour isn't there since this is just base colours on top of primer.

I wonder.

Given the constant updating, errata, and other continuous balance efforts, perhaps we should maintain an up-to-date database of the statlines of each army?

Rise of Ynnari epub yet?

Repostin'
Just to put it into context, we have currently:
>Domius*
>Engiseer
>Vanguard*
>Ranger
>Breacher*
>Destroyer
>Dragoon*
>Ballistari
>Fulgurite*
>Corpsucarri
>Kastellans**
>Rust Stalker*
>Infiltrator*
>Dunecrawler
>Servitors

Excluding knights, and granting that Kastellans can perform well in each role, 8 out of the total 16 units are very capable in melee, or are intended to support in melee. Really, the only units I simply cannot see a reason for are the Ironstrider and the Rust Stalkers, simply because other units can do what they can, but better.

Bold Angels.

Go home begfag

If you can go 20 threads in a row without asking someone will post it.

Considering where to start with a second army.
I'm divided between GSC and IG. GSC look like nonsensical mole-people fun, but IG has fucktons of options. And plus, they can complement each other. I'm just not sure which one to start with...

So apparently new Powerklaw cost is 13 points. That's a tidy sum of points freed up in my list.

Well, Servitors hardly count as anything this edition. They're the same "so bad you forget they actually exist" tier that Electros were last edition. Still, I do like turning my HQ into a 127 pt Termiecaptainapothecarytechmarinechaplain with Prime Hermeticon. Sure, he's not going to tank Daemon Primarchs or anything, but that's what his massive blocks of infantry are for.

Mars

Are mono-nids (no GSCs) viable after the codex?

Am I a waac faggot for wanting to bring a xiphon every game? Its a cool fucking model that reminds me of the best of star fox and star wars ship design.

Oh yeah, here's your second word, Ghost Warrior fag.

"trust"

What's your first army

Necrons.

Grey Knights, I'm so sorry. You really are shit.

>Take a Bloat Drone list to LGS while I paint in case anyone wants a game. Led by Daemon Prince
>Grey Knights player wants a game so we go for it, 50 pl each
>end up tabling him without losing a single model

I was lucky in some of my Daemon Saved but damn, even though the core of my army was Daemons, they do no damage.

For list, I had DP, 2 Bloat Drones, 3 Deathshroud, Bell Boy, Flamer Guy and a Malignant Plaguecaster.

Opponent had a grandmaster, 2 units of 5 man Terminators and a 10 man strike squad.

And zero kills? I roll to disbelieve. No army is that bad at equivalence. Even using power levels.

Necrons. Was my only army until recently.

Flip a coin. You will be happy with either.

Leave Chaos to me.

All he could shoot was my Bloat Drones initially and then his terminators wiffed hard against my characters, only doing 2 damage to my Flamer guy and 2 to my caster.

His grandmaster did 5 to my Daemon Prince but the DP murdered him in return.

I dont want my second axe n shield dread to have an identical axe to the 1st. Would a gk dreadknight sword work as a cool replacement?

Emperors children?

If you had the chance to remove one weapon/vehicle from the fluff and the game, which would it be ?

I would probably remove Eldar warwalker because i t hink that they are just so ugly

Sanguinary Guard

Yes, cover that shit in runes brother

Ya, and a lot of small, quality of life decreases on Space Marines were nice. The non-Primaris Librarian is actually cheaper now, and the 10 point drop on the Drop Pod makes running one or two not so bad.

>you can kill Dreadknight or Stormsurge but you only have one bullet

Why do this to me

T'was me!

Deathshroud.

some abstract kind of loss ?

Why not a Bloodthirster axe?

>Why do this to me
because you create waac list at night, you filthy little sinner

Anyone?

If I'm bringing along a Chaos Lord in DG as my arch reroll bitch, is it worth giving him any wargear?

Why did you assume you need Gsc I'm curious.

Ofc it's viable.

You're not me but you had the same answer.
Weird.

all armies are viable

I actually have some from a skarbrand kit which gives some of the sprues from the main BT kit so that might work. Ty

An all-dread force is WAAC? Because that's basically all I've played since 8th started.

Ok, sounds good.

3x 10 Kroot squads or 3x 10 Srike Squads?
I think Kroot would be the cooler option, but i don't want to waste time and money

Give him at least a combi weapon. He hits on 2s. Also Balesword, works with his arch contaminator warlord trait.

Bolter

If you can read their new dex and still question whether or not they're viable, you're probably retarded.

Cool. I know that they are a little controversial around these parts, but they are some of my favourite sculpts yet.

Repulser

ironstriders are better than Onagers.

Since Chaos can use the Build-A-Raider thing in Chapter Approved, is there any chance that GW will give Chaos access to the Crusader and Redeemer variants in matched play too?

no, it isnt. I have 11 dreads myself and so far no one complained

Why though ?

I already forgot that thing existed

I could never prove it, but I always suspected that more than one person still played Necrons.

I feel your pain right now.

Primaris Space Marines.

>weapon/vehicle

Fuck. Uhh, does Centurion armor count as a weapon? Because Power Armor for Power Armor is retarded, especially when we already have Terminators in the setting.

Nooooooooo. I spent too long painting the tank that should have had tracks!

Centurion armor is a mixtuere of weapon and vehicle(mecha) so i`d say it counts

I have 21 dreads if you just count my primary 40k force.

i don't see how they're related

seconding Bring on the disintegration weapons.

Sounds more like incredibly bad luck on his part and good luck on yours.

Well you can dive into whatever one you don't start down the line. I say GSC just because they're more fun imo

>I have 11 dreads myself and so far no one complained
Which ones are you running right now?

We will probably see a second round of codices in the vein of 3.5 books

Definitely Kroot they're a hidden gem of the codex

How long can a space marine live? Do they die of old age? Are traitor marines not old and decrepit because of warp-fuckery?

Holy shiiieeeet
>Vanguard Point drop
>Ranger point drop
>Dominus point drop
>Engiseer point drop
>Kataphron point drop
>Fulgurite point drop
>Data tether point drop
>Infiltrator poibt drop
>Taser Goad/Powerfist point drop

Fuck Cawl; he was a heretic anyways

GSC lets you play around with Tyranid stuff.

They're immortal bro, even if they die they just throw em in a dread

That's a good thing.

They're selling bottles of liquid forge world now.

afaik there has been no canonical death from old age among the marines, either loyalist or heretical. The aging process seems to effect them, but very, very, veeeery slowly, something like a thousand years only adding a year or two physically.

Well in the most recent GW stream Pete did mention that after all codexes are out they want to start focusing on expanding specific chapter/septs/hive fleets

>forgeworld solution
Apply progressively in thin layers to make your models more expensive.

>Choosing anything other than the Dreadknight

DEM IZ RUBBESH GLYPHS! YOO KANT PAINT MY BATTLEWAGON LIKE DAT YOU RUNT! IM GONNA KRUMP YA!

>tfw this isn't even an untrue statement

2 shooty dread, 4 librarian dreads, 3 furioso and 3 death company dreads

I just rememberd that i have 12 dreads, i use most of them for melee where they murder almost anything, but usually i dotn win the game because i am not good at tactics and stuff

If I soak my finecast models in this will they become FW resin?

Guardsmen

The baby carriage is bad but at least it has comedy value.

>Paints nicely organized in trays
I should probably do this instead of haphazardly throwing it all in a box.

So can Nids run Genestealer Cult units as if they were their own, or do they have to do things like, say, Space Marines with IG allies do?

Sure give me a min

The Dreadknight is truly an ugly model, but at the end of the day I'm a Tau player and thus the Stormsurge existing is a deep personal insult.

Leman russ battle tank

Baby carrier has a very oldhammer wonky comedy feel to it. Would have fit in well as a model in Epic.

Bait

What the hell did you just say to me turretlet?

Not the best backdrop but if you look closely you'll see a marine.

Holy crap I just realised a Warboss with the new warlord trait can wound Dreadnoughts on a 2+

>bolters never existed
>emperor created 24", strength 3, assault 3 lasrifles for marines
Are they better or worse?

Just for you, I went and checked which offensive powers could target characters. Factoring in WC and no bonuses to cast:
>Psychic Scourge: needs to have +1Ld difference to even average a single MW. Pretty shit.
>Fury of the Ancients: 1MW to target, has chance for some nice collateral (needs to have 2 units in between to match Smite)
>Blood Boil: depends on a T test, so it works better against Guard characters than Marines, but it's a decent alternative
>Mind Worm: shit
>Jaws of the World Wolf: won't do much unless you're targeting M4
>Purge Soul: this is a good one, does a ton of damage especially considering GK's naturally high Ld and casting bonus
>Gaze of the Emperor: needs a ton of luck and perfect conditions for even odds of a single MW, ie shit
>Psychic Maelstrom: deals little on average but volatile enough that you can hope to get lucky, not recommended
>Infernal Gaze: works decently, 1.25 wounds and free targeting
>Gift of Chaos: major character buster, very short 6" range and needs to pass a T test but deals an astounding 5MWs if it goes through, and also turns them into a Chaos Spawn
>Plague Wind: useless against characters but great vs hordes
>Bolt of Change: insultingly bad
>Mind War: made to assassinate characters and not half bad, but needs a big Ld advantage to average good damage (+3 Ld for 1.8MWs, consider Ld bombs)
>Mirror of Minds: see Maelstrom but worse, potential infinite wounds though
>Gaze of Ynnead: targeted but low output, p bad
>Time's Arrow (C'tan): 50% chance of one-shotting a W3 character, far from bad
>Warp Flux: good option, great vs vehicles

Nice range of sidegrades, but on the whole characters don't have much to fear from psychic powers unless they're horribly positioned, have awful Ld or you're running some hot dice.

so can all my BA sergants

Disco Primaris when

>bayonet

Nope, I unironically think the game would be better without guardsmen

epub machine broke

give me the real vanquisher.

GSC have the Tyranid keyword yes, so you could run them in a nid army, but running them in the same detachment would negate any Hive fleet bonus.

>"You're pretty good."