Taxes

What’s a way to avoid the IRS?

an hero /thread

Move to South Africa

>It's the IRS. Open up!
>Go to the door, start knocking and say "It's the IRS. Open up!"
>We're serious, stop joking around!
>reply with "It's the IRS. Open up!"
>If you do not comply we will break down the door.
>reply with "It's the IRS. Open up!"
>This is the last warning, open up now or we will breech the door.
>Take my sledgehammer and smash down my own door, proceed to arrest the 4 IRS agents for not opening the door.

Get a loan from SALT and hold it as debt.

seems like your best bet OP

live in hong kong

this was a good thread

idk run or something lol

if you have made some serious gains not a few grand buy a banana republic citizenship. renounce your us citizenship and move to hong kong or singapore or panama.

Join Scientology

banana republic Is a clothing shop though

yeah you can buy citiznship there iff u buy 5 shirts they throw it in 4 free

kek

upkeked

Nice plan

It's hilarious but the US doesn't *HAVE* to accept your renouncement. They could demand that you pay up before you do and throw you in jail if you don't comply. Of course there are ways around this.

Indeed it was

God Bless the USA.
I'm glad i'm an Australian citizen with PR in Hong Kong no capital gainzzzz taxxx for me

Move to Puerto Rico, use article 20 and 22 to pay 0% tax on crypto gains.

Only need to stay in paradise for 180 days of the year too.

no death tax
15-17% tax rate for plebs
0% tax if your richy rich

NO ELEKTRICCCITY

We're sorry you've decided you want to leave the Land of the Free™. Unfortunately, we own you! So if you want to leave, that'll be half your net worth, pay up motherfucker.

I seem to recall certain criminal syndicates behaving this way

i would convert the crypto into real money and deposit it into my banking account then i would meet with a tax attorney and a CPA to see what the best way to pay taxes on my millions. no need to avoid

This.

Force them to legislate and tax loans..

Then theyl'l shoot themselves in the foot when that logic is applied to regular loans, crashing the banks with no survivors.

Sure, I currently own two shoes, and not much else.

So here's a shoe.

>make a load of money
>congratulations, your prize is no longer being american and having to live the rest of your life in some jungle gook country

How in the fuck do people give serious advice like this? Changing your fucking LIFE is not how to cash our you fucking mongoloid.

this will actually work

>deposit millions into bank account
>IRS sees you've been daytrading shitcoins for years creating fortune, losing fortune, creating it again, over and over
>IRS takes it all and you end up actually owing money

Tfw you outbank the banks

>What’s a way to avoid the IRS?

Easy, by selling low and buying high you never will have a problem with the IRS.

if you hold longer than a year it gets taxed different

lol

like if you got in on bitcoin back in 2011 and cashed in for real monies right now you'd only owe on what you cashed in on at like 15%

low income tax bracket, high capital gains

kekked

Yeah if you bought or mined a Bitcoin and held it a year sure, if you daytrade it for ETH that is a gain right there and a taxable event. I'm seriously even afraid to cash out because I've kept spotty trade records and could theoretically owe more than I have from all the fortunes i've lost gambling in the alt world.

like kind

any losses would take away from "taxable income" there are many ways around taxes you just need a tax professional

Germanfag here in the process of moving to chile with my dad
The west is going down and its going to be bloody

I took this advice to heart boyos. I'm basically taxing the IRS.

lol