VIDEO LEAKED OF XRP ON BETA.COINBASE.COM

twitter.com/Coinrypto/status/947322122904489985

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/georgedotsmith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huge if true. Bump for you.

fake, inspect element and saved html file

wat

Jesus a 12 year old can do this with inspect element.

Also being on coinbase/GDAX didn't help BCH

with what's going on there I kinda doubt it

ripple faggots actually believe stuff like this to cling on to their shitcoin kek

If you're on chrome right click on something and hit inspect, you can edit the webpage HTML code. You also also add nodes and delete nodes.

The video is just some guy that added an extra node with ripple

that guy is a brainlet

>xvg investor
top kek

Did all of you dumbasses miss the fact that he directly refreshed the URL?

Ping it. It's live.

A 14 yr old Yes
A 12 yr old No

Drink my pee

you can save the file which negates the use of refreshing it, you could literally make 50% easy faking this shit, there is plenty of incentive to fake this shit

are you sure about that?

Look at the address bar. That is NOT a local file. Do you even computer?

no way..

Oh shit. Just bought 100k

Kek. It doesn't even matter. Ripple is releasing their two huge partnerships soon. This coin will probably 2x again.

fuck, just sold 100k

a half decent webpage creator can do that

Buying RIpple with USD is fine.

Both are worthless currencies and so no one is getting ripped off.

Ripple fags this desperate.

Also why is add funds show stellar logo

The address displayed appears to be: rPP4jyPd8uqhVRqvA9Ge8f4vUJXWMepJtE

plugging this into bithomp does reveal a send of 291.1 XRP at the specified date/time.

pic related

But the page refreshed

could easily be an elaborate ruse

there is a lot of money on the line in crypto. any rumor can make some whale extra millions

the site is beta.coinbase.com. how can i view the source code of the website if it autodirects? it's only giving me coinbase.com source code if i type in view-source:beta.coinbase.com

Quoting reddit:

"The receive address shown at the end: rPP4jyPd8uqhVRqvA9Ge8f4vUJXWMepJtE

Is a valid address that was first used on December 29, and has sent and received several Ripple transactions from ShapeShift and GateHub.

The 291.1 transaction shown in the video does appear correctly at this address. The other transaction shown, 164.21, does not appear at this address, but it could easily be a different address.

ALSO, assuming "George Smith" is a real name... here is a George Smith in San Francisco (where Coinbase is headquartered) who works in financial startups and tech. Previously of Wallet.ai:

linkedin.com/in/georgedotsmith

Not impossible to fake, but if so, someone covered their bases. It's pretty darn convincing."

Doubt it but it makes much more sense than fucking litecoin or bcash.

all in ripple? fuck it?

Whether you believe the video is real or not it would be fantastically stupid for coinbase NOT to list Ripple. They'd make a bloody fortune.

this will make xrp moon .....if real

thats not how it works lol

so when is this real

It’s fucking real

insider info here. will be announced tomorrow, possibly resulting in a bitcoin crash to 8k/10k

Now check what address sent it. All ripple addresses typically tell you what company is above them.

no? do you have any idea how little time this would take to fake

My dad works at nintendo, but seriously, use your head for a minute. The last time they added a coin their workload/server load couldn't handle it. Knowing that they'd probably need all staff onboard for a few days/nights straight, why would they do it on New Years/Eve?

must be fake if trading still low

i swear the faggot that posted it is desperately trying to get someone to buy his XRP bags when he FOMO'd in at $2.75 yesterday

less volume

There is a certain logic there.

It's saturday night and it's late.

I mean if it gets listed on coinbase what will happen? It goes to 5 dollars and the banks get more money.

kek

>xrp decentralized cryptocurrency