No fuckin way

No fuckin way

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 350m by Dec 31
> 190m atm

if you missed the link train go with xdn too.
fucking comfy over here.

believe it u nob, we moonin

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need to accumulate more

Serious calls for price in 2020?

redraw the pic OP. just move 15 days for 1$, one month for 1 bill, march 3 bill. we good.

200 unironically

thats conservative btw

Easily $100

Not memeing, this tech is the real deal and is MANDATORY for Smart Contracts to be able connect to off chain data.

Huge first mover advantage.

There are 100 privacy coins, 100 cloud storage blockchain coins, but only ONE project in crypto offers a Decentralized Oracle Network.

$200 is easily doable as well

yup. it is the diamond in the rough.

it is the one pearl in this sea of shit.

not buying LINK means you have no taste.

look at all those bitcoiners moving their shit into chainlink. 6 milion volume on binance versus 2 mil on the eth pair. LOL

who can blame them. LINK has proven a better store of value.

I absolutely GUARANTEE that this overhyped shitcoin will not reach $1 by EOY. No fuckin way. Literally impossible. Cap this.

bitcoin has stopped finding greater fools. its ovah. chainlink is on the move.

Give me one reason, one single reason this is overhyped

SINGAPOREEEE GIB ME ONE DOLLAR BY TOMORROW

I love sergey. I don't care he likes big macs. I love them to

i will pay you 10 eth if it doesnt hit 1 dollar by new years day. post ur eth address if u have the balls to take my money

Your biggest potential market already chose who they're working with.

>lol, he's just a ripple fag

>ripple

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I’M IN CHARGE HERE

You deny the prophesy? Heretic!

You will fucking not. But okay let's see if you have a pair of balls or not. I'll send you 20 ETH if it hits $1. Cap this and paste your ETH address. Here's mine.

0xb37b8A24081e38d3b039d58b4d7C3A895EC4BEad

Singapore finna make us rich in the next 24 hours boiiiii

So guys, a little over a week ago I had 45k LINK, right now I have 0. How fucked am I?

John, is that you?

This bet is relevant to my interests. Someone screencap if they really accept!

Do you suck your thumb when you sleep user?

You will.

I do not envy you, friend.

You are fucked Big Time. Now you can choose to FOMO in at ATH or moss the rocket. I hope you made at least a little money on whatever pump you chased.

What kind of ridiculous crap is this, if I was that guy I'd be ROFLING

Will someone please talk about singapore

*miss, not moss. I hate having to teach every new phone how to not turn your sentences into nonsense.

You made the right decision. Trust me, when you look back at this decision in 6 months time you will be GLAD you sold those stinky ass linkies. Ripple is the future. LINK technology is old and obsolete. Sergey has been twiddling his thumbs over it for like 5 years meanwhile Ripple comes outta nowhere and establishes the REAL connections with SWIFT and major companies like Amazon etc. Seriously it's so fucking ogre for LINKIEs they're gonna need permanent psychiatric help once they realised they got hoodwinked by a prolific exit scammer.

Pretty sure you can create a smart contract on their website to check the usd price at a certain time and send money to an address depending on the value

I actually cashed out to avoid the BTC crash. Won’t be another week before I can get back in.

First rule of Singapore, you don't talk about Singapore.

Just a postcard from a reality directly adjacent to ours. According to quantum suicide theory, you can never die in the reality you are experiencing, however the version of you can die in everybody else's reality. Try it some time, it's hilarious, just make sure somebody is there to witness it for full effect!

Actually: REQ, Cardano.

Seems like BTC is finding the floor ok, this is about where it should be right now if that bull run from $10k to $19k didn't happen. I'd try to buy half your link back now, and the other half in a day or two, or whenever BTC makes a +/-5% sneeze that drops all alts 30%.

Are you retarded? REQ already said they're going to use LINK, and Cardano is shit tier ETH using an outdated language that scammed some rich Japs who are pumping their investment and have no oracle network, let alone a working product. Please sit in the corner and reevaluate your thinking skills.

dude c'mon, i challenged you to an internet duel, i was never going to pay up.

What is up with this coin? Top 50 for the last like six months, has totally eaten shit in price, and I've never seen it mentioned until today, where I've seen it mentioned twice.

Let me guess, this is just another cheap coin PnD.

req never said that they just said it would be a good solution.

LINK has no working product either, pajeet.

yes it does. it just doesn't have the mainnet of nodes up yet. Of course you are too stupid to understand the difference there.

Holy shit, how new are you to this board?

Damn. I need to tattoo that shit on me. We've all been tested hodling link. I need a lil reminder every now and then.

Putting aside the fact you've failed to rebut anything said, because, as a FOMO newfag, you've never read a whitepaper or any updates outside of coindesk, yes they do. Proof of concept shown at SIBOS. Their system works.

If you can tell me how REQ or ADA has a comparable product I'll post a time stamped picture of me eating my own shit. But you can't, so you won't, because circling back, you're a retard talking out of your ass.

Proof of Concept is not a working product. How about you learn english, pajeet shills.

They had a working PoC, that needs to be rewritten in Go.

Sounds like REQ will be using LINK for a small part of their product, which will be reflected in LINK's perpetually small price.

It's the DEFINITION OF A WORKING PRODUCT. It's a PROOF. OF THE CONCEPT FUCKING WORKING. And you still haven't substantively answered the first points. Jesus Christ... stay poor

PROUD TO BE STINKY LINKY

I have a proof of concept of slamming your mom's ass with my dick. Doesn't mean I did it to the poor Punjabi goat.

Are we there yet?

> a small part
> without it the whole concept fails

Keep trying. Also, out of curiosity, please tell me what part of my posts indicates my English needs any work, at all

For a middleware service, it basically is.

Porting what they have from Ruby to Go isn't like starting from scratch. They basically had an alpha of it, will release the beta Q1, and the LTS release will come with the mainnet launch. We're talking timeframes of a few months, during which the price will continue to creep up.

Jesus Veeky Forums is ADHD af.

>pajeet insulting others as pajeets
>pajeet inception singularity

The part where my brain reads all your comments in your stupid 7-11 accent, faggot. Keep shilling shitcoins.

I hope 2018 brings you the special education you so desperately require

There it goes!

feel so stinky

Since June. Literally haven't seen a single XDN thread here since then.

Is this thread just all elaborate LINK shilling?

This whole board is elaborate LINK shilling. But for good reason. It's the fucking beeeeeeeeest.

Op here. Yes. I usually just post copypasta, but noticed did threads get more bumps

no one here wants you to buy link, retard. everyone who has link just wants to talk about it. none of this is about you.

Fud threads*
I'm a phone poster oops

what does this mean?

Did you buy yet my dude

I have known for a long time Link would take some time to increase in price which is why I never invested in it.

My question is quite simple.
There is a total supply of 1billion, there are 350m in circulation for a price of 0.50.
Now what will happen with the rest 650million ? Because if it eventually comes into circulation the price of link will remain low for a long long time...

P&D incoming. I hope everyone is in their seats and buckled up.

wow you're a genius. you're right. LINK sucks. dumping now.

Then I guess the product is useless if no one else is doing it

A large amount of the supply is going to be locked staking in a node

This coin fucking sucks. Selling my 5k. Verge gonna take me far tho.

I just want to reaaaaallllly draw attention to the fact that these are quality of people fudding LINK. Shows pretty clearly which side of the fence the smart money is on.

Also, SINGAPORE 24 HOURS BOIIII

Do you understand how the tech works?

It incentivizes squatting on LINK.

Most LINK will never see the market. Once mainnet is launched, you won't even see the 350 million currently in circulation on the market. Its all going to be staked against Chainlink nodes.

Srs question, hopefully some programming autist can explain this to me:

Here's my understanding - LINK is apparently attempting to solve some super complex issue, and is the only tech on the market that does so. Is it really feasible that two fucking devs could engineer such a project? What's stopping a team with 10+ devs from building a better version of LINK's tech and properly marketing it?

Are we supposed to believe Sergey/Rory are just genius developers and nobody else will be able to build a decentralized oracle?

t-minus 10 hours on this big contract

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa

ever heard of too many cooks in the kitchen

This here kids is an example of what we call “cope”. The shit coiner has to yet to realize how badly he has been duped and thus refuses to exit a losing position. SAD!

Read sergeys end of year update. They have literal teams of devs at this point implementing the tech into different sectors. The "hurrr only 2 devs" fud is a meme

I get that link is necessary to interact with the network and that nodes need to stake link, but these 650million that are held by the company how are banks etc obtain them?

Also, do u only need to stake Link to boost ur reputation?

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Something something node operators

First mover advantage
Stealth development
Open source, APIs

Sweet

the absolute state of linkies.
lmao, I'm buying just for the memes

>Decentralized
>Oracle
>Networks

Praise Kek

can you guys help me,Binance wont let me buy even tho I have BTC, what is happening?

it just says "maximum 0"

wait for deposit confirmation, check you history page on binance

Nigger this is not a working product you pos. This isn’t shit right now and probably never will be

Send me your binance info I got u dude

they ran out of link

this means its about to go intergalactic

Is now a good time to buy?