Alright Veeky Forums...

Alright Veeky Forums, your party has been tasked with working for pic related and securing the various monstrosities that they are requested to deal with. How well do they fare in this line of work?

Your smug manga image is rather adorabe.

Clearly OP, Veeky Forums knows less than zero about this lobotomy corporation. it's your responsibility at this point to enlighten us. Either provide world-relevant details or, literally anything.

'cause, just from the images you posted, it looks like SCP + Waifus.

>it's your responsibility at this point to enlighten us. Either provide world-relevant details or, literally anything.
Doot.

>“Our new technology will bring salvation to the human race.”
>Lobotomy corporation is a newly established energy company that extracts infinite amount of entropy through the isolation of abnormality with our self developed technology. This is only an impression that the public has regarding our company. You will see its reality after you have joined us.
>Furthermore, an AI named Angela will be by your side to support your needs for the smooth process of work.

This explains nothing and makes me think this is some tryhard bullshit.

>An existence you constantly have to examine and observe.

>We have decided to call the monsters in Lobotomy as ‘Abnormality’.

>You will have to try your best to keep your employees out of danger while keeping the energy extraction level at its maximum.

>At first, you won’t have any information on Abnormality. You will only have your eyes and the manual to guide you. Speculate which process will be most suitable for each Abnormality. After that, just pick and place your employee who is best suited for the job and wait for results. Also, you will have to gather information through giving out orders to your employees to ‘examine’ the creature. Proceed to the end of the observation to complete the Abnormality’s encyclopedia.

>Abnormality’s energy generation level depends on their conditions

Doot Doot.
>"Every Abnormality may not have [a] reason to exist, but have [has an] intention to exist."

>Abnormalities are, as their name suggests, various abnormalities found in the world that cannot be explained by conventional means or modern day science, while also giving off irregular amounts of power. They are given classification via letters and numbers, while also being given nicknames akin to their appearances and abilities.

>Various Abnormalities are sent to Lobotomy Corporation in order to be studied and used for power supplication of the facility as well as other unexplained uses of said power. They range on a danger scale, and their effects can be classed into color-based types.

>Their details are encoded in their classification, following the given order:
>The first letter classifies its origin (Fairy Tale, Trauma, Original), the second number classifies its type (1 for humanoid, 2 for animal, 3 for religious, 4 for inanimate object, 5 for machine or artifact, 6 for abstraction or amalgamation, 9 for tool), the third number classifies the generation order (unconfirmed), and the last letter (Only for Legacy) is for the risk level classification (Z for ZAYIN, T for TETH, W for WAW, H for HE, and A for ALEPH).

>The Burrowing Heaven (O-04-72) is an Abnormality similar in form to a tree, having a stalk coming from the floor and two limbs or wings-like extremities, branching into minor parts. Its main body is of red color and in the junction where the 3 main parts meet, has a yellow eye of red iris, as well on other parts of its body.

>"An Abnormality full of thorns that extends its wings using other people's sight as fuel."

>"Don't look away, just keep on watching.
>It lives inside your eyes. The Containment Unit means nothing.
>Contain it inside your sight.

>Blinking is okay, it will tolerate for a brief moment.
>But, when it thinks you have lost attention and concentration,
>it will spread its wings.
>Wings, yes, wings.
>Like paying tribute to a long forgotten god, its bloody wings will extend acting like they will cover the entire corridor.
>There are also fruits that are on its wing, which are made from recently deceased bodies.
>If it still doesn't attract your attention, the stalks will head towards a sunny location, impaling the company in the process.
>Like an angel, its wings will extend toward the skies and black out the sun, but there's still hope. >When you finally decide to move your eyes and bring it to your consciousness,
>it will return back to this deep and dark subterranean area,
>if you're still alive, that is."

Who and/or what is this

Ahh I have seen a let's play of this, never seen that girl in it, the guy skipped the cutsceens and scrolled to fast to read what the AI was saying.

Hug the teddy bear, that is what I remember.

Look at the little stinker, he just LOOOOVES me!

Don't let girls near the shoes when you clean em.
I mean look at her, It doesn't match her outfit at all!

Why do they even hide her away underground? She just wants to help everyone.

Errrrrrrr right.

What was the point of this thread again?

>What was the point of this thread again?
To consign Veeky Forums party members to slow and painful deaths via Abnormalities?

To shill a terrible game that somehow ruined a really good concept.

Hey, there friend! Why is the game "terrible" for you? Too hard to understand in its current state right now?

>no save function outside of autosave every few days
>can't rehire dead staff after they've been inevitably killed by poor rng
>poor rng in hired staff makes certain anomalies completely unapproachable - certain staff traits will have certain anomalies kill them much quicker than others and there is no option to replace living staff either
>trying to play it safe by researching weaker anomalies repeatedly is impossible since you're locked out of them after a certain number of repeated researches
>trying to play it safe by letting your staff recover their HP between researches isn't viable as you not only have a grading scale that is dependent on how quickly you finish filling your gauge but also the looming threat of something impossible to kill wiping your base after a certain time
>the only real way to make anything close to "progress" is by repeated trial and error and restarting the game using the "keep research data" option
>horribly broken translation makes the majority of stats and equipment a complete enigma as far as how they're utilized
>UI overhauled completely after a certain point to match that of Persona 5 after that got popular that really serves nothing but making it look more like a cheap flash game
>superfluous visual novel elements that add nothing to the game and only serve to add more frustration as you skip them repeatedly to try and have some kind of a salvageable run with the research (and equipment for some reason?) that you carry over from failed runs

I really tried to like it one of the last times you made this thread, but it's in an awful state right now.

Those are actually genuine concerns that lots of people are voicing. The good thing is that the Devs seem to be dealing with a lot of the more decidedly "broken" aspects of the game right now, and the "Persona 5"-esque aspects have been toned down to fit more in line with the game itself. But the new 'Boss Battles' also seem to be in a bit of a buggy state from what I hear, so that's another thing that needs fixing too, and it might slow down development of other aspects.

Why do they keep an axe next to the shoes?

I may come back to it in a year or so because the concept is solid.

The thing that I'm most salty about though is that you have no control over the base building aspect. Just give me SCP X-COM/Dungeon Keeper.

I think the axe just manifests whenever someone is dumb/manipulated enough to put the shoes on. Most likely magic of some sort.