Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1904: Stop, Thief! Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky_Shield_(move)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, anyone else go out of their way to mess with Gorr?

Jumpers, what have you stolen most recently?

What is a gorr?

What is the best weapon, and why is it the hammer?

wouldn't I stop being a ghost my next Origin?

The love of a helpless maiden.

Fiend.

No, because you died. You failed the chain on the very first day of your very first jump, you stupid heathen fuckbucket.

Pokemon survival build. Pokemon form which, by his own ruling, allows him to half his damage and throw half the damage he takes into the person hitting him.

I think it will be healthier for her (and definitely Kouki) if she finds a different husbando, say, someone spooky and immune to death attacks.

The misery of a couple that I gave a happy ending to. Instead of one surviving and forever mourning the other’s death, they both have to live happily ever after with each other! BWAHAHAHAHAHA-

Wait a second, hang on.

It's not my ruling is how it works in Canon
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky_Shield_(move)

Well, you just need enough charisma perks. Thought the summoned origin and canon companion option should be enough to replace kouki in her route.

>Luck of the Draw
Sad.

An alien who unironically says this. In Marvel.

What happens if Medaka Sue and Medaka Kurokami fight each other? Does one win or do they just keep going forever?

An Isekai protag's anal virginity.

Does Medaka Sue have Concept ball?
Hey Spyro

I. Ok what jump can I find him in because I have an afterlife and even a door to let people visit. I want to mess with him too.

Did they enjoy it?

Medaka also has "The End".

If you also had The End and Main Character, either of you could win. But one of you probably will win, eventually.

The queen of englands hand in marriage.

I still have it in the warehouse.

Signed him up for Gorian lifestyle zines.

Nay you say that the percentage based damage system is canon, when both the manga and anime examples have very convincingly painted that as a false statement.

Is this nurse looking to give "special treatment" in the restroom?

I mean, he's not wrong. Especially considering the setting.

I fail to see what is incorrect or laughable about his claim.

There was talk of claims last thread so here's what I'm planning to do:

>Chrono Cross
>Terranigma
>Imperial Guard
>Tau
>Breath of Fire 2

Maybe:
>Breath of Fire 4
>Something super robot? I was tempted to do Demonbane proper but the art style makes me want to vomit blood. Also I can't read moon. And someone posted a GGG jump already. Blargh.
>Saint Seiya Omega/Lost Canvas?

RL has stolen my link to the Speedforce so expect me to be slow

One of DeSu's daughters. Left a perfect simulacra in her place so he wouldn't feel sad.

So what is the physics There? because this is what is demonstrated

That's fairly similar to what Beta Ray Bill said once.
Anybody have that pic?

aqua and darkness

>manga
>anime
>canon

I need to start my paladin chain so I can erase fedorafags from existence

Could you pick up World of Warcraft?

It's very important Spyro sees this.

>But who was phone god?

Doesn't he have the justification of he and his people suffering at godly hands?

He's not incorrect. But he also needs to put the Hell Lords (besides Hela who's also a god) on his shitlist if he wants his vision to fully unfold.

They don't even wear fedoras, they wear trilbies and call them fedoras.

Only if you answer my questions three, dare the other side you see.

So there's a chance? Ask them.

>the other side you see
Will you ask these questions on SB?

WHAT is your name? Responding without your trip won't count.

What's your social security number?

Anonymous.

Just faceroll a long string of 5's.

I shall answer the questions, I'm not afraid!

He's not wrong. He's just an idiot.

Certainly not Anonymous, that's for sure.

WHAT is the term for carrying continuity between unrelated chains without the Jumpers ecer meeting?
WHAT is the purpose of the goggles?

How long is your dick?

No rounding up.

The regular Marvel Jump or Marvel Magic. When it comes up Marvel Cosmic likely too.

The problem is that killing the gods does nothing.

Hell explicitly exists, many, many hells. Killing the gods does next to nothing about that.

Heaven still exists as well, and people will still hear about it.

There's also a shitton of cosmic entities, aliens, and eldritch horrors to pick up where the gods left off.

And when you get down to it, mortals will make up gods if there aren't any already there to worship. Killing the gods that do exist only makes humans kill people for fake ones. Or for other beings taking up the mantle.

All Gorr does is commit serial murder and genocide because his world was a desert and the two gods who looked after it were too busy killing each other to do shit about that.

Convolution of game mechanics with actual viable feats from the anime and manga is what you have demonstrated. The onus of proof lies on you to prove that the function of spiky shield is as effective as you say it is and aside from game mechanics you have yet to do so. Just like how I can prove that a Sanshew can swim if it trains enough in spite of what game mechanics state you must prove your argument with more than just a move from a game. A use of spiky shield in any of the various media would doing exactly half of all damage back would satisfy the claim you've made. Present evidence, good sir.

Yes they are. The Pokemon has three accepted canons which is the Game Series, Anime Series, and Manga Series

Legacy Chain.

To look stylish and protect your eyes. Is that all you got?

>WHAT is the purpose of the goggles?
To protect ones eyes and look cool!

> Without the lie of eternity to serve as our crutch, we will have no choice to finally cherish what precious little time we have. And to put our faith in only ourselves and one another.
Hahahaha. I pity anyone who genuinely believes people wouldn't just keep being shitty to each other. Nothing would change, except we'd get swanky new crutches and talk about how much better they were from our old ones.

You're wrong, the goggles, they do nothing!

>To protect ones eyes and look cool!
Isn't it to identify the protagonist?

Wut.

WHAT did Odin whisper into Baldr's ear during his funeral
How many wives does Justice have total?

Hail Hydra

All of them

Potatoes.

So you don't poke yer eye out.

>How many wives does Justice have total?
I don't know that! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

>WHAT did Odin whisper into Baldr's ear during his funeral
Don't worry I will fucking murder mistletoe

>How many wives does Justice have total?
Yes

Then which is the pokemon jump?

Would just running over voldemort work?

another piece of continuity Rowling just abandoned.

Why

Less suffering at godly hands, and more that they believed that anything good that happened was a gift from them, and anything bad a punishment from them.

While living in a barren desert.

Wrong. Probably.

Also, trick question, was referring to lady Justice, not Justiceanon. She gets around but doesn't settle down.

Anyways, I'm not even into WoW that much. He can keep it.

No, see Gorr was an idiot. Genociding gods was a terrible idea and made him far worse than him, not to mention wouldn't actually accomplish jack shit.

But the underlying idea of a world putting faith in yourself and your fellow man instead of worshipping other beings is a good one. Especially in a world like Marvel where gods are basically just people but with more power and bigger flaws. Even Thor was a massive dick until what basically amounts to a few years ago in continuity.

Because a different ghost writer wrote book 2 than the one that wrote book 1.

So you're willing to accept us never getting the jump because of a spiteful shithead?

Pokemon (Which is on-record a blend of Anime-Game Series) or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Has Manga-Games-and-Anime sources) I have been led to assume.

Captcha that is a wall not a mountain.

There's a bunch of fate bullshit about the two of them having to fight, but if you had anti-fate perks, then you could feasibly just fuck that shit right up.

Why not make it yourself when you're so stuck up on it?

>WHAT did Odin whisper into Baldr's ear during his funeral
Is this a comic thing or a myth thing?

I know mentioned a Getter Robo jump some time ago. Still have any interest in that? I'd be hard, but I think you would do the series justice.

You don't deserve the jump, you piece of trash. Be happy to at least know your place and what your betters think of you, subhuman.

>OAA
>anyone's better
Nice one.

Guess so? I mean, no matter how I look look at it, its a masochism tango I'd only lose even if by some miracle I decided WoW was worth the effort. Sun Tzu says don't go to war unless victory is certain. And I neither dislike OA nor like WoW enough to even entertain it, user.

So yeah, tough luck. You get flashlights and t shirts, though.

>not posting the Dempsey roll version
This is the true power of Santa

Don't even need that, really. It's canon that either one of them could abandon the prophecy. It only means anything because they're both autistically determined to make it happen.

SANTA STRIKE!!!!

Speaking about Dempsey Roll, it seems Ippo brain damage finally got the better of him

Myth, pretty sure.
Hmmm...not a bad idea. I'll consider it once I knock out my slice of 40k.

Well, when you're at the bottom of the barrel, everyone's better than you. You're below Bancho's level. Just let that sink in. BANCHO is better than you.

Could someone repost arufereta?

>Dempsey roll

Didn't you see what happened to Ippo in the latest chapters?

What's your favorite food, Jumpers, and how have you improved it?

Yo Heavens, the first ten minutes of Kamen Rider Wizard's pilot is actually pretty good. And the jump stuff from NH Pt.2 looks pretty solid. Is the show really that bad?

>I'd only lose

What on earth makes you say this. It worked with several of your other jumps in the past.

Anyone and everyone is better then you. A fat shit is worth more then you, if you when to MacDonalds, you couldn't afford to eat out of their toilets.

The issue is that OAA is under the barrel. No one is truly worse than him. Not even bancho or the rest of our shitposters.

I am more worried about Takamura

Coffee. Yes I count it as a food and we've had threads on improving it, no really we have.

Its BOOOORING. Haruto has no personality in for most of the series and the two parters are gonna have you rip your hair in frustration. Fights are good tough