Character Art - Requests

General request thread, no theme. Post a picture with your request.

NPC thread: Dark/mysterious women: Name thread: I'm looking for characters performing actions, not idling or striking a pose.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBVU12SWp0MTJSWTA?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm looking for non-flashy bards, more traveling adventurer with a bookish nature than a bright colored entertainer

I need a smiling thug. Someone who looks like he's about to enjoy beating your ass.

Here's a pic I forgot

I request some sexy muscle orc ladies.

And Paladins. Paladins of all kinds.

I'm looking for mounted characters that look like they could be part of the Wild Hunt (myth, not video game). Feral and otherworldly, that sort of thing. Will post a couple pics for other people in the meantime.

Male or female? Light only or questionably dark also?

Looking for a female in masquerade clothing. Mostly looking for a mask that shows the mouth and a slim dress.

I need a female bard playing a small accordion with semi revealing clothing.

I need a hero Veeky Forums

I need space pirates. Warhhammer style, Guardians of the Galaxy style, or even Borderlands bandit types. Just any space criminals

Great! Any more?

Um... most of my sic-fi fighters are paladin and templar types, but I might have a couple more possible rogues...

One that looks more like a uniform

Need Samurai/Eastern armors

And one that's more elegant.

I would like to request subtle or Zendikar vampires if at all possible.

Thanks man and hey a crew needs some heavy hitters. Do you or any else have any alien space pirates. That’s what I can never find

Oh also my drive, unorganized as it is

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBVU12SWp0MTJSWTA?usp=sharing

You're welcome, and I have these reptilians...

... and this one peculiar bioluminescent fighter lady.

Thanks dude, found some quality stuff to take.

Any good pictures of Sha Wujing?

Most of them I found seem to be essentially a bearded human, but I'm looking for more of a monstrous and river ogre appearance that I feel would fit him more.

Currently playing a football coach for an occult-themed game. I have found literally no art I can use for this.

I need a Bugbear Necromancer, preferably in heavy robes.

>Football Coach
Friends call me,
Friends call me,
Friends call me,

C O A C H.

If I can get one of these with the guy with the white cape and sallet in a triumphant pose with the the other 2 characters' swords stabbed in him that's be awsome

the only other art I have with him in it (reference materials hopefully)

Uh, I think you need the drawthread, friend.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII feel rather dumb now... ,isunderstood the factoids there

thanks!

oops, was meant for I'm looking for cyborgs, from barely augmented cyber arms to spider-mecha looking people

Crap I meant

>blacker baron
>this time he is black

>strapping a buckler to the arm instead of holding it properly
>icepick grip on a short blade while out of distance
>no pants

Look for aristocratic rogue, dashing noble, gentleman thief, ect.

Something like pic related.

I need human noir detectives that look like they've got some magic to them. Sorta Harry Dresden type vibe.

Can I get some gunslingers with mechanical appendages?

Anyone got any simple looking samurai/bandit looking peeps?

I need help with a pic for my paladin.
Looking for a young male knight, short hair, clean shaven maybe some sideburns or stubble. Overall clean and wholesome boy.

I'm looking for pics of heavily clothed (not armored) females, though ambiguous gender will do as well.

Any of these along the lines you're looking for?

Looking for fur wearing survivalist/woodsman types, preferably with spears and female

These are all great, especially

Oh good. Think I've already posted all the pics that are quite like that one, but I have a few more that might fit the general criteria.

Hah, make that a second one wearing furs. Much younger, though.

Need a two knights: one with a sort of silvery/white armor and one with black. Nothing too over the top, the more realistic the better.

I need halfling rogues. Male ones. Please.