Request starting to moon

Midnight Madness starting now

41 cents today hopefully it keeps going.

Shes moving

REQ ready to blow. Technical Breakout!

Not quite. I think the resistance is too strong. Hoping for 2700 sats sold at 3150.

>accumulating

ATH coming, news coming, this boys coming into the new year hot. get in now or give me your bags. #REQ #Allin #RequestNetwork #Crypto

Here she goes!

normie spotted.

please don't ever leave hashtags on Veeky Forums. its fucking gay.

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

if this shit breaks .0006 eth it might soar.

this meme never gets old.

This fucking coin has been doing this to me all day!

I'm waiting for a dip to buy in and increase my stack but this selfish WHORE just keeps rallying all day!

its going to come back down to 2700 in the next few days. whales are just having fun right now.

screencap this.

newfag normie scum get the fuck out of here and never come back.

You know what no, stay. But shut the fuck up and stop fucking posting. Lurk more.

DUMP YOU PIECE OF SHIT I WANT TO ACCUMULATE

Stop advertising. If they didn’t believe in the tech, they don’t need to jump on now.

SHES NOT STOPPING TONIGHT BOYS

>everybody wants to accumulate
should've accumulated when it was sub 6 cents faggots

this. in fact, now's the time to sell, if you're not a normie. if you're buying now, you're the normie, and you're about to get burned :^)

>selling what looks to be one of the hottest coins of 2018
no way

The hottest thing in the hottest bubble market means nothing to me. I got in early, now I'm locking in my profits before I lose them all.

See you losers in the next bear market

fuck u faggot, im a whale. been accumulating at all ranges.

these orders look bot-ish.

dump incoming.

You realize this is still very EARLY in the life cycle of a coin with this much potential?

We don't even have a proper exchange listing. Binance is very niche. The volumes are minuscule compared to much shittier coins far higher on CMC.

Buying under .50 cents is a bargain in the long run.

You people said the same thing when the coin traded at 12 cents.. "Oh, it's ATH, don't buy".

Buy small dips and keep pushing upwards.

Good luck.

You guys like that sell wall? It's just for this thread. Tell m where to move it and I may oblige

Move it to 99 cents

female normie detected

we did it Veeky Forums

take it down and let it get moving past .0006

So I'm thinking of selling my stack at .41 to buy back in later because you KNOW it's going to dip again... Right? Should I do it?

Jesus lord save us all

Look i understand hashtags on twitter and shit like that
But using them anywhere else just makes you look like a massive insufferable cockgobbling faggot soyboy

don't be retarded user. i'm gonna laugh when you sell and it skyrockets to 50 cents. if you don't have any experience day trading then don't touch it.

lol i hope 2018 is just another bullish rally so you can get fucked. crypto is still a tiny industry that has a ton of room to grow before this hypothetical bubble has any chance of bursting.

get fucked with your hashtags, you fucking faggot

You're right. Got greedy for a second there. Gonna hold for at least a year and just accumulate on dips

Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

I sold off at 58,500. I didn't expect that order to actually get filled and just opened Binance.

Sold 50k REQ bought @ 8 cents sold @ 25 AMA

This was bait right.

how big is your nose?

Can you faggots stop making these bag holder thteads whenever reqt moves up a cent ? And no im not jealous , literally every other coin mooned before req and mooned harder.

Don't do it user. I did and now have massive FOMO.

binance is currently the top cryptocurrency exchange on daily volume brainlet

Sure, do it. You'll become one of the people spamming pink wojaks in every REQ threads while saying "WHY WON'T IT DIP"