Drawthread: Fist of justice edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Drawthread Discord:
>discord.gg/7Wn63Sf

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

color-hex.com/color-palette/50676)
youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor.

Reposting from last thread x3

Hey all, looking to get this guy drawn for my campaign, hope someone picks him up!

My character is a deep gnome illusionist, similar to pic related, but his beard has beads in it. He walks with a long runed staff that has a clockwork birdcage hanging off the end of it, with a mechanical bird inside. He has a celestial/spectral owl as a familiar, which may be perched on his staff, shoulder, or just flying somewhere; his focus is a pair of Baoding Balls, which he rolls about in his off-hand when he is casting.

Thanks in advance!

>I request my Druid eating a pair of Doppelgängers please , hopefully your talent can make them scrumptious

bump

Reposting
Hi Friends requesting my new paladin, Armor like A, with gauntlets like B, and a bandolier D {Including the stakes} with steel toed boots, the general colors are like C {Put the rags of C as well}
He uses an axe like E and a Warhammer shaped like G,
Helmet like E {not on}, as for face small eyes{blue~, greek nose, hair form H and beard from I {jaw like I to}, thanks and have fun

I think you're missing parts from your image...

fug Posted the wrong one

Migrating

Requesting my Human Ranger in D&D.
He is wearing leather armour like the left pic, hair and facial hair like upper central picture, but auburn in colour instead of blonde. He uses 2 shortswords and a longbow, and on his back is a backpack with a shovel and an iron pot hanging from it. He also carries a set of leatherworking tools with him as well, but doesn't need to be added.
A huge bonus would be of his wife could also be drawn, she is a human paladin with wavy black hair, a strong figure and wielding a broadsword while wearing plate armour, an extra bonus would be wedding rings on their hands or just on the rangers hand if you choose just to do him.

Thank you in advance Drawfriends!

Reposting from last thread. He's a captain commissar that is currently fighting against some separatists on some snowy planet and his first thing of combat was against his squads Sargent that was corrupted by chaos and his heavy gunner that was also turned to chaos.

Anchoring Diana

Reposting from last thread

>Hi pals, requesting that my Human Fighter get drawn in the Guts pose referenced in the pic. I only drew the top so I provided reference for the belt and pants w/ armor. The rugged cloak is connected to the hood including the mouth cover. Also if you can, Id like to keep the "Darkest Dungeon" shading but if you dont want to I ask you at least do the eyes

Also the Greatsword

Anchoring for drawfriend.

Thanks, user.

Also a reminder for Phoenix user that they've not been forgotten.

Requesting a pre-gen pc for a postapocalyptic one shot I'm going to run.
She have the same haircut as pic 1(albeit black instead of blue) and she have a metal plate bolted on the side of her head.
She have roughly the same face, bodytype and outfit as Sarah Connor on the right.
Feel free to make any pose that suits you or to take liberties.

Once more!

Gonna rebump my request from last thread:

Requesting a Kobold Gunslinger with a revolver
Her skin/scales are a dark grey with purple highlights (Her palette can be found here:color-hex.com/color-palette/50676)
She wears a gambeson and a dark cloak.
Can be draconic kobold or cutebold style, would prefer the former.

My character I use every time, his name is Lundy hammerglass

>tfw user saves your art
I-is this how it feels to be an artist?

Would any drawfriends like to have a go at this request?

A bird-woman priestess themed around a crane (pic related). She is wearing a kimono, and carrying a bundle of scrolls.

Beyond that, I'd like to leave the rest up to interpretation. I'm including a birdfolk city in my D&D game themed around Edo-period Japan, hence the request.

anchor me

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

Yooooo, my pic made it to the thread pic! Thanks OP.

Decided to pick this up brother. Have fun.

Thank you so much!

Requesting a picture of my Elfling NPC, preferably in a dancing pose.

Third time's the charm?

Hello, Veeky Forums, requesting a middle eastern inspired watchman.

The color scheme is primarily white and the garments of the guard are inspired by arabian and bedouin native clothing.

The city watch wear a white beret on top of their heads and usually have a white scarf wrapped around their head and mouth. Another iconic detail are their white cloaks.

Despite the color scheme being white, the garments themselves may be darker in tone for contrast.

The city watch wield spears and daggers for defense and a lantern for keeping watch in the night.

Thank you in advance.

should have noted the dress is in the pictured style but with no designs on the top

Inks.

Jumping ship and throwing another line with hope.

Requesting a Living Saint for an Only War campaign.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face is calm and smiling.

He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair. I am thinking something similar to Athelstan from Vikings.

He has a pair of bloody wings (like the pic) and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Thanks for reading

Decided to pick this up. A lot of work and I'm tight on schedule, so no promises.

Requesting a duel between a swashbuckler that looks similar to the man in the top right corner and a marilith pirate captain wielding scimitars. Duel could take place on a beach with a burning ship in the background or on a burning ship. The marilith looks annoyed while the guy looks like he's having the time of his life despite being in great danger.
youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4

Sorry, meant top left corner.

Anchoring for Bo Boy

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Anchoring WIP
Am I doing this right?

anchoring for edgelord blackguard

You're supposed to post the image upside down

A scan, in case you want it.

Anchoring for the WIP

Fuck. Thanks ill get on that

Requesting a man in bloodborne clothes, with a weapon similar to this arquebus and in this pose

Why is Akha so bae?

Requesting a changeling warlock for my 5e campaign.

She has the pale gray skin and white hair and eyes of a changeling, everything else is in the reference thank you so much if you do this for me!

Requester here. Thank you so much drawfriend! This looks absolutely stunning.

Hell yeah, don't worry bro I'm patient, I also have exams and such
Hey bro got your request delivered yet?

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from one of my previous Starfinder sessions please

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's communicator for her.

He spilled his orange drink all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

You're free to change the console and the chair if you want.

Thanks in advanced.

I'll be painting it either tomorrow, Friday or Saturday, so hold tight.

Witch requester again, small note, make sure her eyes are blue. Please and thank you.

>requesting a character from a game

Bump

an update brother

Reposting from last thread
Request for Sinan, my cleric of the past 2 years.
He's a grizzled, Middle-Eastern looking human man, Late twenties. Deep brown skin. Wavy long black hair is combed backward and rests above his shoulders. An unkempt beard reaches his collarbone. 5 foot 8 inches tall. Wears brown/tan leather armor with a red cloak over top. His right arm is noticeably shorter than the left, what skin peeks out is deathly pale and shriveled. His right leg is replaced by a shoddy pegleg from the knee downward. Has a slight scar across his right eye. Carries a sheathed scimitar, a Quarterstaff/walking stick, and round shield on his backpack. In his hand he grips a golden tablet, about 9x13 inches, that has foreign inscriptions covering it. His demeanor is humble, weary, and content.

I have a request with room for artistic liberty.

The character can be male or female your choice, but if male please give him short hair and a beard, or long hair if female (and no beard obviously).

The character is missing an arm, but it doesn't matter if it's the left or right arm. If you want to instead replace the missing limb with a prosthetic that has a make that would read as elvish that'd be neat.

The character is overall meant to be one who lives in the bottom of a bottle of alcohol, battling depression and a bitterness that only seem to be alleviated when in the company of their partymates.

Requesting prussian horseshoe-crab-thing with a spike coming from it's shell so it looks like a pickelhaube
Thanks in advance!

New drawfag, reporting. I got this one. . Might take a while though.

Requesting a pilot.

Oooh, thanks!

Take your time

Migrating my cyborg sniper dude from last thread
Hi drawfriends, I'm requesting a character from an upcoming Eclipse Phase game. Looking to have him wearing the vest next to 1 with the bodysuit of 2 underneath instead of the white dress shirt. The picture for 3 isn't great so something vaguely along those lines for the pants and boots would be super. The face from 4 isn't intended to be dead set either, I just wanted to convey that he's supposed to be beautiful, strikingly so. If you want to you could give him some robo-tentacles like those of 6 but if not and you do want to show his back then they would be in a compact backpack like 5. Again, if you chose to show them, his pistols look like 7 but he usually has these hidden so don't worry about it. The rifle of 8 is attached to something like the little robot arm of 9 but held at his back as if it were holstered or held out to him if he's using it. If you've played MGRR it's supposed to be sort of like the little arm that holds Raiden's sheath but attached at the shoulder instead of the hip.
Feel free to improvise and have fun with it if this catches your fancy, I'm not really a stickler for free art. If you have any questions I'll be in the thread.

Requesting a young man who got cursed after pissing of a wizard.
He have the same face and haircut as the top middle pic, without the black make up.
He have the same eyes as a goat and the same horn as the top right pic.
He is just wearing the outfit depicted on the bottom.
I have no idea for the pose, I would just like him to look a bit nervous

If I received a delivery two threads ago, can I request the same character now, or should I wait one more thread?

Go for it, but regardless of how long you wait there *will* be shitflingers and whiners.

Wait four phases of the moon and recite the lord's prayer in russian.

Nah not yet, I'm not really in a rush though.

Turns out the GM hosting us either lost his job or something bad happened cause he sent out a message postponing the game due to money problems at home.

Yikes

Do it, just don't respond to people shitting on you for doing it and it will be fine

That's clever, thank you!

Alright, just gonna leave this here for whoever is willing and hoping the drawthread police won't arrest me.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove the cloud from above his head, and make it so that he is flying on a cloud, like Sun Wukong. And give him a revolver in addition to his sword. His expression should be that of a playful adventurer.

Thanks in advance!

holy shit that looks awesome! Thanks!

The only people who give half a shit about rerequests are anons who don't have as much luck with deliveries of their own.

Hi all, can I get a Jedi character drawn? I'd really appreciate it.

She's a light blue twi'lek similar to the twi'lek in the reference. She has a slim build, and wears black versions of Ibuki's pants as pictured, though not quite as billowy, and with black boots to go with them. She wears a tight sleeveless black top like the blonde woman in pic related. She should have a playful attitude. Her lightsaber hilt hangs from her belt. She can be using it if you want, but I don't mind. If so, its a blue lightsaber blade.

Here's what I have so far. I'll be sure to add more skulls and purity seals. The weapons is the m41 made fatter to fit 40k standard. Let me know if you want any changes made to it.

I am patiently awaiting my turn.

Migrating my request

I'm requesting my female Half-ogre Warder, a character that wields a meme weapon, the Butchering Axe. This is a weapon that, when sized for a human, weighs twenty-five pounds. When sized for a half-ogre, well, it's just fucking massive.

Heavily armored, Mathilda is a defensive wall with an enormous reach. Unable to get more normal human armor, she's settled for a design she made herself - thick, spiky, and reasonably well covering despite her size. She uses a sallet helmet, but if that gets included in the image, I'd prefer for it to be off. Possibly in one of her (egregiously large) hands, or hanging from her belt. The axe she uses is a thing unto itself, with a haft thicker than some trees and a long beard trailing down towards the handle, and overall the axe head weighs about as much as some people do. It should be about as crude as her armor; it was crafted by her, and she's not exactly a master, even if her gear holds up in combat.

As for her face, she's the type to have a vanity she takes care of, and that'd be her hair; black locks she's determined to keep clean and looking good. Her skin is a gray-green and rough, and she has a small pair of tusks poking out from her lips. She's all smiles most of the time, having learned putting on a pleasant expression keeps the civilized folk happy, though it's a genuine smile in combat. She's always willing to share a joke, and is chronically unable to be serious.

If you have any other detail questions, feel free to ask, but anything I haven't mentioned is up to artistic interpretation. Thanks in advance to anybody that chooses to pick this up.

Wow! Looking impressive, except, uh, when I said M41 I meant 41st millennium weapons... didn't realize there was a real gun called that. Probably should have, sorry... would it be possible to turn it into a bolt pistol or a lasrifle?

Hah. Of course, you meant 41st millennium weapons. This is why its good to post WIP sketches. Yeah i'll draw a bolt pistol instead.

Requesting an NPC for a homebrew campaign. A changling that is disguised as the prince. Slicked back medium length blonde hair with tired amber eyes. Always seen with an evil/smug grin.
Wears the clothes on the left but instead of purple theme its black/grey, along with the cape on the right. Although he is formal and considerate, you can't help but get chills when he addresses you.
Would be neat to have him in some kind of powerful stance, just something that gives off an intimidating and alluring look. Anything that I havent mentioned is free reign, do as you please.

Bolt pistol will be perfect. And upon third examination, I think the current number of skulls is just right. Thanks again!

Homebrew alchemist trying to act as a party healer in a lowmagic campaign. Bomp bomp.

The bit above the mask was mean to say IVORY

>headscarf
UK plz go

I wish I had a dollar for every alchemist with a plague doctor mask requested in these threads

You'd be richer if you had a dollar for each requester not minding their own business.

It's easy to mind someone else's business when they all look the same.

Well, she /is/ a real doctor, more then an alchemist. The mask actually has thyme and rosemary in it to conceal the stench of decay.

user don't bother, they don't actually care.

I'm rooting for you, someone else has requested something similar for ages and it'd be hilarious to me if you got a delivery and they didn't.

Hera ya go, dude. I can color this tomorrow if you want. Hope there are enough skulls and purity seals on there.

Anchoring.

Great, thanks so much! I'd say color it if you like coloring? I may not have time to check here tomorrow before late evening.

Cool. I'll color it tomorrow then. Just so you know, I'm much better at drawing than painting so adjust expectations accordingly.

Ah. I'll look forward to it anyway.

Neat.

re-re-requesting my character drawn in a wizards outfit, hat is optional but encouraged, as for pose and facial expression, do whatever you'd like also would prefer if it was just lineart but if you feel like coloring in, go for it.

Requesting a drawing of a statue of a perched dragon, kind of like pic related, regarding the pose, but bulkier (especially on the neck) and with a bull's head. A more distant "stare" could be nice too.

I'm imagining something eerie, wrong and menacing, it's for a dream-cult that's going to be central in the current campaign.

I tried.

Give me my Empire waifu

Requesting my character spreading her wings into the christmas night dressed in a cute long version of a female santa outfit, but black and white colored instead of red and white, carrying a bag with gifts (or that only looks bulky and has "gifts" written on to avoid complications) as she happily flies over a town/city to deliver presents to nice children. If youre not good with backgrounds, you can ignore the town/city. This is for a Christmas campaign I intend to participate in. The reference is the best representation of the character I can present.

here we go again