Bitgrail back up and already pumping back to $14

>Bitgrail back up and already pumping back to $14
>about to be announced on binance.

The Megamoon is still on

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BxBmPa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

Raiblocks is literally undefeatable

Let me reverse the question. Why do you think this at all matters? Do you really think that most of the traffic in exchanges are from miner's rewards? (in coins where current circulation is less than max supply)

>just sweep it under the rug
life is good we pumping coin on shitexchange with bots, who gives a fuck about real value this shitcoin has lol

It shot up because the order book is paper thin currently, in both directions. It only takes 10 btc to tank the price 20%, get in at your own risk.

people are not putting buy orders, they are going for the market price

Is it too late to get in this boat?

NO

Did you guys not buy the dip?

BUY NOWW!!!!@@!#!@#@%#

What is this pasta? It doesn’t even make sense.

$14 and going up!

Fuck this shitty dumpster website. I sold at 13.50ish this morning because I wanted to avoid the dip. I tried buying back at 12 and the website goes down, and now it's over 14? Is this shit rigged?

The organized FUD against Raiblocks is literally the worst I’ve ever seen. The coin is so good there is nothing to FUD, so they just make up lies or shit on the exchanges.

its an absolute shitcoin with a barely working wallet and zero incentive to run a node

>zero incentive to run a node

how about this incentive that none of your other shitcoins have.

YOU CAN USE RAIBLOCKS AND NOT WAIT AROUND FOR CONFIRMATIONS.

How about that for incentive?

boom mother fucker. $1000 here we go

We're going to the moon, my friendo.

Will I make it with 100 XRB?

>barely working wallet
It's not our faults if you are not able to use a wallet.
Worked perfectly fine for me.

if we are holding up with a barely working wallet as you said, fucking imagine what will happen when new wallet released, when listed on binance, when new mobile apps are out
You ded

I'm seriously considering going all in on XRB

youre a fucking retard, the web wallet is fine. DAG coins are the future. i'm guessing your a BTC holder.

I hope so - because if you do I will too

This is a long term hold my friend.

this coin is so legit how did a ONE MAN TEAM come up with this thing? literlaly appeared in my web wallet by the time i switched tabs from shitgrail

He is Satoshi

Look in his LinkedIn. Worked in NASA and shit.

literal shitcoin abondened in 2014 and delisted by all major exchanges for fraud
>you've been warned faggots whos holding this shit
>today was just a beginning of epic assfucking manipulation you will endure next week

>delisted by all major exchanges for fraud
lol is this the new fud we going with?
It was never on any major exchange.
It was on cryptopia and it's a shitty exchange back then

hmm who will win,

a slowly bleeding iota with a psychopath leader

or

an up and coming xrb with a chad leader and exploding popularity as well as a better spam prevention mechanism built in

xrb is great til you try moving it around and your transactions get confirmed but don't arrive so when you look it up it just say invalid block.
I didn't need that 500 xrb anyway.

Bugs like this is gonna cripple this coin.

that is a bitgrail error

it happened to me and I opened a ticket and it got resolved in a day

off topic question; what the fuck is up with poster ids all over the place and this Veeky Forums pass shit? What has that faggot moot done to this site?

anybody else having problems withdrawing from mercantox?

i'm calling it now the 4th exchange from the roadmap is bittrex. if we play this week right, we will be on both binance and bittrex

dont fuck up

I can almost guarantee it will win the vote to be on binance. Look at the subreddit. They are going crazy preparing to vote for this thing

Nigger how many years has it been since you used this site?

Bought in at $7.00. Comfy

XRB, ICX and ENG , anything else long term I should grab ?

Probably REQ, wait for a dip

Binance voting starts in about 2 hours boys. Get ready

>Zero incentive for people to run nodes given no mining or transaction rewards
>Zero new coins will ever be minted, making it even more deflationary and shitty as a currency than BTC
>All people do is post their ebin meme pictures about going to the moon

WAN when it hits exchanges

hey look, a retard. stay poor

Moot has been gone for a while now. The site is currently owned by Hiroyuki Nishimura, the founder of 2ch.

>stay poor

Right out of the shill handbook

You should look up the goals of XRB before criticizing problems its not even trying to solve, dummy. Read the founder's AMA on reddit.

comfy bois reporting in bought at $6-7 as well

why didn't i go all in ;_;

the fact that the dev distributed it for free w/ captcha is proof that he just wants fair distribution too, imo

kys

pump and dump group
discord.gg/BxBmPa

>instantaneous, high-throughput, fee-less transfers

fixed

it's not trying to be a revolutionary currency, just trying to be the most efficient transfer of value

ok I hold xrb but I think the one flaw is that it will never be a currency due to its inherent deflation. Why spend a currency that has a finite supply and is likely to only go up over time? this is my one problem with xrb. I wish i could create an inflationary dag coin (cuz you need some inflation to replace lost coins) but i am too much a brainlet to do that. somebody who makes one will make bank though

reminder that one XRB = 2^30 raw

Yeah this concerns me too. However it is debatable whether deflation is actually bad. The good thing is that xrb is divisible as fuck

>it's not trying to be a revolutionary currency

dude shut the fuck up, you know how many times people use that argument? every crypto has that issue you moron. it'll be deflationary until its purchasing power/market cap stabilizes. no crypto even has a high enough market cap to make it a feasible global currency since its purchasing power is insignificant. think about it, USD's purchasing power is in the 10s of trillions whereas BTC, AT MOST, is 250B.

So while its market cap rises towards its upper limit, it'll stabilize and the price won't fluctuate anymore.

Please use your brain user.

> However it is debatable whether deflation is actually bad.
Obviously you don't want inflation on the level of the US dollar, but everyone is pretty sure some level of inflation (or at the very least stability in spending power) is needed to promote spending
>The good thing is that xrb is divisible as fuck
That doesn't solve the deflation issue at all

I believe in this coin long term, but I will not enter a position until this thing hits a real exchange and goes through it's price discovery phase. Right now it is inflated due to having almost zero liquidity. I would rather pay $20-$30 after it is proven in a real exchange with high volume and accessible by day traders. The reason I don't mind paying more is because I know this is, no bullshit, the next bitcoin. At least as far as currencies go.

>every crypto has that issue you moron

Not every coin has a set number of coins that will ever be minted. Monero mines an unchanging amount of coins per block. The amount of inflation decreases over time, but there's still inflation

Holy fuck Veeky Forums stop playing with my emotions is Rai a shitcoin or is it the next bitcoin?

>instant transactions
>7k tps
>no fees

Does that sound like a shit coin user? You do realize it's going to win the vote to get on Binance right?

why is it inflated? what a stupid argument. its liquidity is high enough. A major exchange is opening on the 1st, and a few more exchanges are opening up next week. I suspect its price will rise significantly during that time. If anyone is on the fence on investing, I'd jump in because I expect a huge pump with consolidation above 25 dollars in the upcoming weeks.

XRB is definitely not overvalued for its advantages. If Cardano, Verge, XRP, BCASH. Can be multi-billion dollar coins, then XRB rightfully deserves where its positioned. I think its vastly undervalued right now and should be a top 10 coin MINIMUM.

It doesn't matter because it'll still be deflationary as market cap increases. Do you see Monero's price decrease? No, it's obviously deflationary and will until it hits an upper limit.

if rai gets to that limit of 7k tps the adoption would have to be high enough that we could retire desu

lol, dont believe the FUD. theres a huge FUD campaign going on against XRB because people realize its revolutionary and will make their shitty PoW coins obsolete.

Its rising fast, its up almost 20% today.

>No, it's obviously deflationary and will until it hits an upper limit.

No shit, but at that upper limit it should be able to act as an actual currency. Anything with a preset number of coins will always have loses of coins occur leading it to continue to be deflationary past that point. If all the coins that will ever exist already exist the problem will be even worse

Thanks user.

I think I will be able to hold through anything if I could through yesterday’s BitGrail fiasco and wave of FUD. Iron hands and good gains to you user.

Shit like ten.

Had to step away from the pc for a minute to do some shit

this was precisely my original point. there needs to be some recouping of lost coins programmed in. if they could master this, then it would be game over best currency hands down... the way I currently see it with xrb is like an instant gold

That loss of coin argument sucks because its not like the market will just burn a significant amount of coins for the price to rise indefinitely. Set number of coins is good and acts as a decentralizing buffer and curbs inflation.

Why give power to an entity to create endless coins out of their ass? Isn't that the whole point of crypto? To decentralize power and have hard-caps on supply.

When XRB will reach its upper-limit, the price will stabilize and may increase very very slowly. But not enough to warrant not using the currency at all.

The whole deflationary argument is stupid as fuck and only people that haven't done any research conclude that.

Like, oh wow! You figured it out user. You figured out the main flaw and it'll make cryptocurrencies obsolete! No, shut up.

>You figured out the main flaw and it'll make cryptocurrencies obsolete!
>Monero is a cryptocurrency and doesn't have this built-in issue

I think you are missing my point and fundamentally don't understand the economic implications of deflation in a currency. I understand your whole argument about stability in price when it reaches the "upper limit" of mass adoption, but you are not accounting for the loss of coins. what if someone dies with their xrb? coins are gone forever then and the price of xrb will continue to rise, dis-encouraging spending and other characteristics required of a currency

I agree with you, but if you think that BitGrail has any sort of liquidity then you are a fool. The early adopters of this coin have made so much money off of this thing it would take them days to move their funds. BitGrail can barely handle the influx of people trying to get their hands on it, let alone be able to withstand a $2b coin getting liquidated. I do agree with the consolidation being around $25 range, but I would rather pay that than worry with the stress of dealing with a shit exchange and the unavoidable volatility to come when it opens on another. I will start buying on the first dip and continue to increase my position as it increases in value.

lol that gives power to an entity to control the overall supply of the currency. how is that any different to a government printing more money? you're entrusting a small group of individuals with the entire currency supply? hell, i'd rather trust the government.

but go ahead, invest into Monero. i'll put my bets on XRB.

>you're entrusting a small group of individuals with the entire currency supply?

Anyone can mine, what the fuck are you on about? I do have issues with PoW overall, but there still needs to be creation of new coins consistently through some type of mining

Again, do you not understand that there's millions of coins in circulation and each coin is divisible milions of times? Do you really think that enough people will lose their XRB that the coin significantly rises in value indefinitely? I'm telling you. It may have some effect but it won't be enough to incentive individuals to not spend their currency. It may go up pennies or fractions of a penny annually. It's not significant.

Incentive to run a fucking node is same as seeding torrents on private trackers (onl 10x simpler and cheaper). Literally if you use it and enjoy it, leave node like everyone else. It takes no energy nor money.

IDIOTAs you are getting btfo.

This is the reason you are seeing more and more projects mint billions and billions of coins. I honestly think that RaiBlocks has too small of a supply to handle the incoming flood of holders. The one thing Iota got right was the high number of coins.

>and each coin is divisible milions of times?

That means fucking jack-shit for deflation avoidance

>It takes no energy

U w0t

I thought you meant, or whoever meant that the entity that created Monero are printing out more coins. So you're saying that there's no hard-cap and you can mine indefinitely.

I mean it's whatever, I don't think hard-caps are bad. I think once the upper-limit in value is hit, even with coins being cut out of circulation here and there. I don't think it'll be anything significant. Especially not significant enough for people to not use their currency because they gain more from letting it sit. It won't be 10% swings on a daily basis. It may be a fraction of a % increase a year.

That's fucking stupid, you could just re-invest your coins into literally bonds and see more %-gain.

Acktually, in the future inflation/deflation is not even relevant because prices will just constantly automatically adjust for it

exactly. lol this guy is a brainlet.

You didn't read the rest of my post brainlet. That wasn't my entire point.

You're fucking retarded, that wasn't my entire point. Way to ignore the rest of my point. Do you want me to repeat myself because obviously you two lack reading comprehension.

Even if coins are burned here and there, its effect on price increase will be insignificant. It may rise a fraction of a % annually. The deflation argument is stupid because you could always just re-invest the coins into literally any other asset and see more %-increase.

The %-increase isn't going to be enough of an incentive for people not to use the currency. You won't see multiple %-increases on a monthly basis.

I love the disappearing sell orders as it goes up

this guy get's it. everyone buying $25 from each crypto on page 1 at cmc will make it. hell, even 1 omg might be enough

of course, I made sure to make it extra fast and I'm holding 11.x k xrb kek

>bitgrail

>Wanted to buy on dip
>Spread fud and fear
>Biggest exchange goes offline
>Gets back up and people are not selling

Wtf

fudders these days are pathetic. the moment it hits bittrex/binance and the exposure to the generel crypto market will be the day you'll see another eth moon from 20 to xxx

my prediction for 2018:

#1 btc
#2 eth
#3 xrb
#4 xrp

is that a larp user? I would honestly believe that is their HQ lmao. bet they can rent the nicest office spaces in italy by now though

Via Roma, 145, 50058 Signa FI, Italy
This is the address on their website

NO, we are going to 100 by Q2, and I'll be triple lambo'ed by then

my friend went all in at 30 cents and now is a millionaire LOL. I only got 8000 with him at 60 cents and im fomo-ing

YES: ELF, PRL, COB, KCS

>selling your XRB
>in 2017

you are OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND

THIS IS A POTENTIAL $1000 COIN HELLO WAKE UP YOUR NOT GONNA MAKE IT

XRB existed before IOTA

you can even pay your utility bills with crypto in romania