imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8&t= [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW1rr3BJiLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for procrasination

Third for Genestealer Cults

>Posting that attention thirsty whore
Get out with thoses poor tastes

MOOOOOOOOODS

What are your thoughts on Harlequins /40kg/?

Kinda cool, better than any of the other flavours of space elf

Annoying. The weird -1 w aura can get fucked.

But where is the ass

Like many things clearly a relic of old lore. That being said, kinda neat in a cheesy way.

oh fuck off you thirsty soy boy beta

troupes are expensive as shit but incredibly powerful if used right

ynarri nerf fucked them harder than any other eldar faction though

Your reading comprehension is 0

>playing Orks
>need 6s to hit their vehicles
>need 4s to wound their infantry with big shootas

How would you imagine they would work if introduced in 8th, lore wise?

>GSCB critics turn out to be raging /pol/tards that are angry people aren’t talking about ess jay dubbyas instead
Loving the laughs.

Maybe the Blood Ravens have it

>needing some faggoty half-slaanesh god when you could have the Laughing God
Serves you all right, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=uW1rr3BJiLY

>dat mortarion
All you need to do is know what you're gonna do ad plan out all your paints before you ever start

Big Boy.

why do necrons not have the cool green plastic anymore?

My warriors all do. Allthough, they are about a year old.

You what?

White girls naturally/genetically don't have asses. That's what makes them, imo, the least attractive.

Tell me everything you know about the "Hekaten".
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

>GSCB
>White

>Soyboy
Just because you learned a new word, that doesn't mean you have to use it all the time and out of context

>user is an assman
>not thighs
Not disgusting, but clearly the plebian choice.

Immortals never had them user. Only Warriors do.

Not sure if transgender or just really unfortunate female?

Huh, okay. I stand corrected.

Immortals have been that way since 5th edition.
Only the 2004 vintage ones had green rods.

Custodes HQ out when

>Ork unit most able to actually benefit from the dakka dakka stratagem is barred from using it

Nice

Sauce? for uhm reasons...

why does GW hate Orks so?

Orks in their mind literally exist to be a whipping boy.

>Finished putting my Shadowsword together
>Don't have a shelf big enough for it

I'm about 65% sure that's a cis male.

They're wearing male underwear, it's a twink.

Well usually about 1/3 of the strats suck in any given codex.

You need to be 18+ to post

Still, why would they get rid of it

Unfortunate and pose.
Also most likely USAfag.

>someone says Skions instead of Szions
>someones says Cusstoads instead of Cus-toh-days

Why does this trigger me so much?

Because you are a cuck

>someone at my LGS calls scions the militarum tornado, because he thinks it sounds cooler

>never won a match with them

Because they are filth that butcher the language they use.

Because you have a brain and it offends your basic grasp of pronunciation

>Tempestus
>tornado
He is a retard

At least say tempest or storm

>Someone says Acoylts instead of Ac-o-lytes

Had an idea to do something like pic related for my chaplain
Anyone know a good technique for doing face paint on a model?

Because GW operates off of "What's the highest potential of this unit" as opposed to "What's the average of this unit". They do this for all factions but Orks are the ones with the most random stuff, so it hits them the hardest.

I mean, take Kustom Mega Kannons. They're universally regarded as the best of the Mek Gunz. D6 shots on a BS4+ platform at Str 8 AP-3 and D3 damage. They're genuinely a good unit whereas all the other Gunz you can stick on Mek Gunz are bad.

So what do they do in CA? Give it a price drop from 23 points to 17. But I digress. You can also take a Bubblechucka. Stand aside Obliterators because this thing redefines random. When you go to fire it, roll 4 D6. Then select one of those die, and assign it to the gun'z Strength, Number of Shots, AP or Damage. Then your opponent selects a die and does the same. Then you select another, then they select the last one.

You could roll 4 6's and end up with a 6 shot, Str 6, AP-6 Dmg 6 gun. I mean, if you roll even a single 1 the gun is all but useless because there's pretty much nowhere good to put it (you roll after selecting targets of course, because fuck the idea of being able to use TACTICS with this thing). But GW don't think about that. They think "Holy shit, this thing could be a monster! Better price it accordingly!" Which is why this hunk of shit costs 32 fucking points, nearly double what the Kustom Mega Kannon does which 98% of the time will be straight up better.

paint the face normally
then paint the face paint over the top

XS brush
brace firmly
good luck

I use a toothpick when trying to do thin lines on models, either that or one of those "psycho-detail" brushes.

It's arbeetays though, if we are going full latin.

I was considering taking a white/bone base coat and thinning it down a little more than normal so you could see a little bit of skin under the layer
Would that work or look like shit?

Thought it was arr-bai-teez

he's upset about the CA changes because the only special weapon he ever took was the volley gun and it increased by 1 point

>mfw I dropped all 10 melta guns from CA and went back to plasma spam, he refuses to even consider using them because they might kill his t3 4+ guys

if he has a sex drive, he's not a soyboy

Either christmas time or next year along with whatever this edition's equivalent for the Imperial Agents codex is
I say next year with the codex because he isn't in any WD leaks

>I use a toothpick when trying to do thin lines on models

thats actually a really cool idea, thanks user i'm going to try this for my psian jackals

There is no one at the studio that loves them. It's simple as that, traditionally the books that are labors of love are better, more thought out and more fun to play. The only exception here were Jervis' books, because he always tried to adhere to some higher standard of consistency and balance that no other writer did, completely fucking the factions he werote in the process.
For Orks, this guy was Andy Chambers. He did the 3rd Edition pamphlet and you can feel that he got how they worked. He was also one of the three writers for Armageddon and I strongly suspect he did the Kult of Speed list there.
Come 4th Edition and it's Phil Kelly's turn and you can feel that Orks are just not one of the factions he cares about. Add in that the new edition was less than four months out and a retarded design directive that was dropped two books into the new edition and presto.
Then nothing for 5th and 6th and we all know how 7th Edition went. They also stopped giving names, so we don't know who was responsible.

In short, if you don't have a writer that loves you, you are shafted. Happened to the nids too, for a while. Hell, if you want the most egregious example of this, look towards the 7th Edition Armybook for Orcs and Goblins in WHFB. The 6th Edition book wasn't stellar, but the 7th Edition book was so bland, so terrible and so ridiculously weak, it completely killed any interest in Orcs and Goblins practically everywhere. The only thing that got played were Night Goblins and only because they were whacky, in the starter box and you fully expected to lose anyway. Ward was the author on that and he actually went on record saying that he didn't care for Orcs and Goblins.

Two thin base coats with the tiny brush
Then a highlight on ridges with the toothpick

Those brushes would work better if they actually had room for paint on them

Fucking caacfags are the worst

Just bought some Carnifexes for my Nid army - what's the best melee combo?

Is it 2x Scything Talons and Tusks? Or a Screamer Killer?

Then we have SoB, the only reason why they haven’t nuke the army is due to IP.

I'm not sure how to feel about them. I do have the Army Painter psycho detail brush, but I don't quite get it to work. Either the paint dries too fast on it, or I thin it down to a point where the paint breaks and just flows away.

To be fair, Matt Ward's books always showed who he likes and who he doesn't, one other example is with the 8th ed fantasy books. Oh he likes High Elves? Give them the most ridiculously OP and undercosted item in the game because lol why not. Then after he ran out of enthusiasm he just shat out the Wood elf book near the end of fantasy, and its pretty bad. All the items are overcosted and underperforming dogshit
So yeah GW codices perform just as much as the writer likes them, and how enthusiastic they happen to be feeling around the time of writing

He isnt even CAAC, he makes well rounded lists and knows to spam tauroxes to be strong, but for some reason he cannot fathom taking plasma at all even though scion plasma is the best plasma in the game right now

Tusked crabclaw if you're running an OOE, Tusked talons if it's without

They are played more than you give them credit for, tournaments have a good amount of Sisters usually

I meant support wise. I know they are super good all things consider.

I won’t the local tournament with mine. Poor bastards never stood a chance

What are some of the more infamous writers up to these days?
What’s Ward doing? Is Goto still a cunt?

Ahh the lazy killer.

Goto's a cunt now, and he's always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that he's going to be an even bigger cunt

Do not use a toothpick it won't work. You will keep a fine detail brush like 00 size.

First completely paint and highlight the skin to completion.

Then you want probably a little more paint on your brush than you think. But it has to be thin.

The transparency will also help make it look like facepaint or tattoo let the skin colour through.

Get the model in a position where you can move your hands easily to finish at the end point you want your line

Steady your arms. Breathe as if you are rifle shooting. Paint in one smooth motion. Do it quickly and confidently not going too slowly or it will get shaky.

Laze-cannons.

The 2004 sculpts were metal, and expensive as fuck to get a full squad's worth iirc.
The newer plastic ones were new sculpts, and they didn't include the green rods, probably both for cost, and because the deathmarks didn't use them, so it'd be a waste if that's what you were building.

>layzguns

I half think they're simply trying to coax out arguments from the people who think it sounds retarded.

Knew a guy who pronounced it lassgun
He was a fun one

Fucking damn it!
Why did you post those?! Now I’m trigger as fuck regarding Necromunda fat acceptance!

>he refuses to even consider using them because they might kill his t3 4+ guys
He knows he can just not overcharge them right?

the new escher aren't fat, they're what it looks like when a woman takes juice that isn't anavar and lifts for strength, like this crossfit golem.

you know, like how gangs in real life take a whole bunch of steroids.

>Well, Demons are supposed to be strong!
Remember that one?

In any case, it's a new edition. Here's hoping that a saviour for the Orks shows up in the next few months.

yeah but then its half the potential damage of the volley gun and you pay more points for it

he is a picnic short of a picnic when it comes to weapon choice

Given that inquisition are'nt in the best of spots this edition, what's the most viable way to run Acolytes with an inquisitor atm?

I don't know about most viable.. I just use five of them with an inquisitor in a immolator... giving all the dudes flamers. It's pretty rad when they actually get to light em up.

> not using new words constantly in casual conversation to keep evolving your vocational range
That's not very cromulent of you

The main problem with the new Eschers is the entire composition. I took a look at the models in real life yesterday and most of them aren't even that wide. Big, muscular but not even wide shoulders or buff arms.
No, the problem is the fucked composition. Their shoes make them look awkward, their weird-ass thick rimmed tanktops give them more mass than they have and all the random gubbins and shit that hangs off their hips makes them look fat because it widens their silhouette so much. It's just a classic example of GW sculptors being technically proficient but having no fucking idea about how to properly compose a miniature.
I might get them now though and try to unfuck them by cutting off the random gribbles and sanding down the rims a bit.