Welcome to the other side LINK Marines

The weak hands are nearly gone, and we've just officially reached the other side on the weekly MACD.

Breathe easy friends. The darkest days are behind you. If you're still here, your bags are going to feel increasingly lighter, making you want to hold that much longer, which will make them that much lighter, making you want to hold that much longer, until...

the price singularity is nigh brothers.

It has been foretold. You will be rewarded in proportion to your faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G66heEkvn7c
group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All hail the holy body of Sergey.

Today, we give our thanks for our daily bread, paid for by LINK.

Amen Lord Sergey Christ

i dont even understand what i am looking at.

jesus of nazarov

Link has been on a downtrend since ICO, in a few days they cross into an official uptrend that will last a while. Meaning that if you buy LINK now, it should make money long term. But oh wait, it's LINK, the two man working team without a product and whose main competition is Ripple. lul

its perfect

> he two man working team

they've hired more people

> without a product

they have a well documented spec, a PoC codebase + testnet, and a soon to be released RC for the mainnet that they've been working on for months already, and major and far reaching partnerships, which is more than any number of coins with higher market caps can say

>whose main competition is Ripple

clearly you don't understand what Chainlink does if you think that's true

Day 400 of the Linkers confusing sideways movement with moons, and PnDs with growth.

Y'all niggas never learn do you?

Aw yeah nigga

#BASEDLORDSERGEY

lol barely any link threads on the board now - even when it moons. Us linkies are so damn comfy, cant even be bothered shilling anymore

Sertoshi Nazamoto

Best part is a lot of Veeky Forums has LINK filtered now. One day they'll all wake up to $5 LINK and be like "WTF HAPPENED?! REEEEEEE!"

>Best part is a lot of Veeky Forums has LINK filtered now.
you shouldn't believe everything you see, user

Damn. That's a cute fucking shop.

Is now a good time to buy?

uhhhh i lov hodl linkey pinkey gud

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Praise he, Sergey of Nazaroth, the second son

maybe. How many clonky tonkies do you need?
I'M A STINKY LINKY, YAAAYY
YOU'RE A STINKY LINKY, YEAAHH!!
WE'RE ALL STINKY LINKY STINKY!!
STINKY LINKY STINKY, YEEEEEEAAHH!

>you will be rewarded in proportion to your fate

>sold 75% of my linkies at $0.16 to hop on shitcoin moons
>shitcoins went up but less than LINK
>am now down 4500 stinky linkies
I PAID FOR MY SINS

we forgive all sinners who accept their fate and buy back in. praise sergey.

Exactly. All prodigal sons will be welcomed with open arms into the Kingdom of Sergey.

I just got off the phone with trader boss. Holy sheeeeet! His analysis is 2.00 mid January. Jsnip4 doesn't own any link. He will mention it, i think, in his next vid.

This info wasnt free anons. This is the real deal.

Just sold, going to buy back at 0.47

whos trader boss

Free lesson in reading charts. This is what accumulation looks like, boys and girls.

What happens post accumulation phase? Correction?

BASED MONEY BELLY AND MONEY SKELLY. weak hands and fudders BTFO

youtu.be/G66heEkvn7c

Yup. And this hasn't even started yet. Volume is still shit because people are still on vacation.

Wait until next week. And the whales buying in now price in fiat. Swing traders are going to get BTFO once institutional players are all vying for the same order book this week.

Yeah, back to 0.45

it's no /LAMBO/, but maybe it's /CIVIC/?

Why wouldnt he own any if he knows it going to moon?

Mandatory
group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy

You wish m8. You shouldn't have sold honestly.

Give it two years my friend. Buy more if you can

Just wait, i have already made 50k links with these swings

checked, and will do user. These are my other hodlings. I will be okay one day

I asked/paid for his opinion. Idk if he's buying or not.

who is this bald lip licking reptile? i'm not watching this filth.

call him back and ask him about his favorite crickets.

Too diversified for how little money you have. Put it all in link.

>Too diversified for how little money you have
can we stop with this meme

That's a nice Opel Corsa you got there

>tfw not enough LINK
I NEED MORE TIME