Should straight men be immune against incubi?

Should straight men be immune against incubi?
Should straight women be immune against succubi?

Nah. Both sex demons should be absolutely ugly and horrifying to look at, but you have an inexplicable and near irresistible attraction to them despite the fact that they make you want to throw up.

Heres the "straight" meme again

No, it's funner that way

It's the same demon. It takes a form that's attractive to their target.

Obviously, through they're supposed to be able to change their sex at will

Reminder, MODS = GODS, we don't have to put up with this bullshit.

>Should be absolutely ugly.

They look like someone you know, but the sex is really bad.
Also

>women
>straight
Pick one

People like you are why Veeky Forums will never return to it's former glory.

this thread is wasting space for better threads

What if it's a succubus(male)

Different user here

I used to make OC on Veeky Forums that was pretty well-received, but these past few years of surprise bans and constant politicized shitposting on this board have worn me down. In the past I would have been at the front of the pack to make a game right here in this thread where an alliance of gays and straights teamed up to take down the succubi-incubi army that was overrunning the planet. With chargen rules and equipment stats and everything.

But nowadays I just assume that this thread will either get deleted, get moved to /trash/ and stop getting replies, or that it will fill up with people shitposting about gays (and eventually SJWs, muslims, etc.), and all those hundreds of shitposts about gays and SJWs will drown out any back-and-forth discussion that may have occurred otherwise.

Old Veeky Forums was an OC factory because people fed off each others' good ideas, instead of feeding off each others' anger. It seems like the majority of posters these days are more interested in destroying rather than growing, and at some point that magic number of OC contributors needed to reach a finished concept dropped below the minimum needed.

That's not how it works user.

>Old Veeky Forums was an OC factory because people fed off each others' good ideas
Hell, we used bad ideas too. CAR LESBIANS.

Freud would say everybody is some what gay so immunity should be impossible. Although the better question is why would a demon that harvests semen want to have sex with women? Equally one that’s purpose it to impregnate women want to a seduce a man?

You've got a lot to learn...

It's some kind of mental whammy, so no. However, don't experiment by homosexually "raping" a straight friend of yours PC. Nobody comes to the table for that shit, nobody.

Yes, and at the same time no. Both are fiends that affect the libido of the person. It is irrelevant how they look, the drive and urge to fuck or get fucked by them is their power, draining your life while they do it, it's the consequence. This means that you are gonna stick your dick in that incubus ass, and be drained as you do it.
That's why you bless all your body parts before venturing forth, faggot.

>I used to feed trolls all day long and endlessly bump their threads with stupid ideas, but then mods got involved when the trolls started bumping their own threads and I got banned a bunch
Cry more. People like you love to act like you were some great bastion of what made the board good, but you're literally just bitching about how your shitposting turned out to be most people's trash instead of everyone's treasure. You're just like the questfags who insist that every bait thread on the board only exists because there aren't quests to push it off.

>the OP determines the content and quality of the thread

This is how people can tell that you're not a native.

>I heard Veeky Forums could make any thread into a good thread, so replying to and bumping bait threads with off-topic shit automatically makes them better
This is how people can tell that you started browsing last week.

can ugliness or beauty truly have absolutes?

Not immune, but should have like a fifty percent resistance.

>Veronica
>A reputation
come on now

historically, they were rapists so it didn't really matter

>that feel when you see the demon as a guy but the rest of the rest of the party see it as a girl
I... I didn't want to know this about myself.

No, but it should have a different effect. If you aren’t attracted to them, you hate hate hate them. You hate them so bad you make a fool of yourself trying to one-up them, only making them look that much better.

>citing Fraud

so like Yoko Ono?

Do you have any idea how many things Freud first suggested that you now take for granted?
There is a reason he is well known.

If gay woman/men (respectively) are too and bisexuals are screwed while the asex master race rises to become the new heros of a world torn by... the delusions of repressed dead old men

than sure.

Straight men are immune to incubi, but not succubi(male)
Women are not immune to succubi

Because it is hotter that way, and if we are going to engage in our male fantasy, we may as well go all the way.