Excuse me, Divine Valar, but Pippin says to Theoden that "I have wandered in many lands, since I left my home...

Excuse me, Divine Valar, but Pippin says to Theoden that "I have wandered in many lands, since I left my home, and never till now have I found people that knew any story concerning hobbits." My concern is that hobbits live in Bree, the Elves of Lorien and Tom Bombadil have both heard of hobbits, and the Rangers (of which Aragorn is a member) must know much about them since they guard Bree and the Shire. The only group Pippin has met to this point with no knowledge of hobbits is the Ents, and by the time he leaves Treebard, even the Ents have stories about them. Am I mistaken in thinking that Pippin's statement is totally false?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54298515/#54298515
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/Sel046nRmMTKTbp0SioDRA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not saying no one knows hobbits exist. He's saying it's the first time someone's told him a story featuring hobbits in a central role. This is very obvious, and you should feel stupid for not understanding.

>Ano Domini 2017
>excuse me thread

He means story in a literal sense. The men of Bree, the rangers, the elves, etc. have actual if sporadic contact with hobbits. The Rohirrim have a legend concerning them, one which points to a common place of contact sometime in the dusty past.

>still trying to force this shit

Holy shit, how have you not killed yourself yet?

He's back....

>replying to things

user.

>(((current year)))
>being triggered by politeness
kys

>FORCED

wow it's almost like in the absence of any kind of proof your allegations look pathetic

Threadly reminder.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54298515/#54298515

He is literally so butthurt he flies off the handle on any thread with the words "excuse me".

Excuse me, shitposter, but have you considered not coming to these threads if they upset you?

I agr- I mean, yes?

Oh shit, triggered OP upset about people shitting on his "posting template".

And he thinks people will ever stop calling him out on being an obvious meme-forcing spammer! Nice.

Now, we just get to watch while he bumps this thread every time it hits page 10, because he's consumed by a mix of spite and desperation.

Excuse me, user, but 12 posters in a 13 post thread plus one more for me.

Are you trying to point out that OP asked a question that he obviously had no interest in what the answer was?
Or that OP is a famous ban dodger who kept spamming these threads even when the mods deleted them on sight?

I think we're all in agreement that you're a triggered faggot who needs to lighten up and stop pretending to be a board policeman.

>we're

That's a funny way for you to spell "I'm".

But really, it's been years, and you still haven't picked up on the fact that your "posting template" is lame and serves no purpose here other than to draw negative attention towards yourself for being a meme-forcing attention whore who asks questions you don't care about just to spam your poorly doctored images in hopes of creating some sort of lasting legacy.

And you have. You have a long legacy of being really, really pathetic, and desperately trying your best to resurrect a ten-times dead forced meme while hoping that Veeky Forums has forgotten the last ten times you've done the same exact thing.

Now, go on. Hit me with your classic damage control, like you think anyone's fooled or forgotten you.

>too triggered to look at the bottom right of his screen and the 13 posters

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but since it offends you so damn much, I think I will, just to piss you off. Thanks, user, for giving me a good deed for the day.

Oh, OP, only you could be so petty and care so much about your forced meme. But, you were going to bump your thread anyway, so why not pretend to be a newfag so new that they don't remember the last time you tried forcing this?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/Sel046nRmMTKTbp0SioDRA/
Excuse me, but if it's multiple people doing this meme, why does everyone who post it save the name as "excuse me divine valar.jpg" and ask similar niggling questions? Most copycats will not bother with the finer details and just copy the file without changing the numeric numbering system Veeky Forums gives it.

>Excuse me, but if it's multiple people doing this meme, why does everyone who post it save the name as "excuse me divine valar.jpg"

OP makes the Gandalf one, other people make different variations.

Mine is pretty cool, to be honest. Probably one of the best. I also know enough not to post it more than once every few months so it doesn't become oversaturated.

Wow, OP is one fuckhead of a retarded faggot. That link is a nice wall of shame.

Hi, OP.

I agree.

>He doesn't label his shit for easy retrieval.

>he's obsessed with his own posts

OP, ladies and gentleman.

>Everyone I don't like is OP

Why don't you just use your mod powers to delete the thread?