Myfarog

Do you guys play Myfarog?

Are you also the guy who keeps making those shitty excuse me threads? Just digging up old shitposting whenever you're bored?

I bought it, and the monster book from amazon because they were cheap, but I honestly haven't read the rules or intend to play it.

Veeky Forums has impressed upon me that its just a meme game so I don't even know if the game is fun or good at all.

Can’t say I have. Is it any good?

The short version is it's mostly just mediocre with nothing interesting or unique to it other than the obvious influence of the author's worldview in it. It's generally just not worth anyone's time, and the reason people stopped shitposting about it here (at least for a while) was someone finally posted the PDF, though I don't have it myself

Go away Varg

I hate how everyone is hating on Varg, he is a goofy lunatic but a really interesting and somehow inspiring person still.

So I speak as a pro-Varg person. Mechanically, this game looks unplayably full of hairsplitting tables etc. but maybe that appeals to someone. However, the lore is inexcusable. His worldview comes through not in a subtle, memey and inside-jokish way, he rather bashes you across the head with it in the most retarded manner possible. Fanged niggers and Muslims invading Magic Norway, hand-rubbing Jewish traders murdering kids and conspiring 24/7, a pointless caste system where people lynch you if you wear the wrong colour for your caste and on and on. It sounds funny but it is painful to read. I honestly don't know what the fuck he was thinking. He is clearly not a low-IQ person yet the stuff he is coming up with since he launched his YT channel is stupid beyond mortal reckoning.

>He is clearly not a low-IQ person

Yet all evidence points to the contrary.

Pretty much. It's a really mediocre heartbreaker RPG, there are a million out there.

The one thing that COULD have been interesting is the idea of Formations giving a benefit in combat...but then all formations had the exact same benefits so there isn't any actually interesting options/decisions for the type of formation.

this sounds kind of hilarious desu

I hate how everyone is hating on Bin Laden, he is a goofy lunatic but a really interesting and somehow inspiring person still.

So I speak as a pro-9/11 person. Mechanically, this game looks unplayably full of hairsplitting tables etc. but maybe that appeals to someone. However, the lore is inexcusable. His worldview comes through not in a subtle, memey and inside-jokish way, he rather bashes you across the head with it in the most retarded manner possible. Infidels and Americans building military bases right on top of Mecca, hand-rubbing Jewish traders murdering kids and conspiring 24/7, a pointless caste system where people lynch you if you don't wear the correct type of beard, don't cosplay as Saudi Arabian or Afghan Patschun or any other reason, really. It sounds funny but it is painful to read. I honestly don't know what the fuck he was thinking. He is clearly not a low-IQ person yet the stuff he is coming up with since he launched his YT channel is stupid beyond mortal reckoning.

>Do you guys play Myfarog?

I used to play MYFARGO all the time, but then we got scans of the game and everyone could see how awful and derivative it was, so we don't get to play MYFARGO anymore.

>Veeky Forums has impressed upon me that its just a meme game so I don't even know if the game is fun or good at all.
this should be /tg's banner

MYFAROG is good, but youll never have a meaningful discussion about it because it's a meme game

>Papyrus

>MYFAROG is good

>a tribalist right-wing meme man musician with no direct harm to the world
>A world-class terrorist
>somehow the same

>>a tribalist right-wing meme man musician with no direct harm to the world
>>no direct harm to the world

>church bombing doesn't count

I hate how everyone is hating on Hitler, he is a goofy lunatic but a really interesting and somehow inspiring person still.

So I speak as a pro-Nazi person. Mechanically, this game looks unplayably full of hairsplitting tables etc. but maybe that appeals to someone. However, the lore is inexcusable. His worldview comes through not in a subtle, memey and inside-jokish way, he rather bashes you across the head with it in the most retarded manner possible. Homos and Gypsies invading Germany from within, hand-rubbing Jewish traders murdering kids and conspiring 24/7, a pointless camp system where people lynch you if you don't wear a pink triangle or a hexagram, don't have a stiff arm-erection or any other reason, really. It sounds funny but it is painful to read. I honestly don't know what the fuck he was thinking. He is clearly not a low-IQ person yet the stuff he is coming up with since he published the Mein Kampf is stupid beyond mortal reckoning.

Why is this thread getting bumped?

Christian and his retarded fans love pushing his meme ass and his meme game.

I think that makes it one promise for scans away from a bingo, but since the scans are already out I think we should just call it

I have never heard of this game.
Also, it's naming convention is stupid.
Why did it have to include the second letters of each word? Why not just MFR?

oy vey it's anudda shoah

>Murdering someone doesn't count!