Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1906: Bring Out Your Builds! Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7geQYc_-ruc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see, what about the spell book? Any wizards among me and my companions will buy one of the spell books with unlimited pages but it would be rather odd for an accomplished wizard to only have the handful of spells that come with the purchasable books.

We will have a Leg Day Edition...someday.

>It pretty much is already overrun by the void and desperatly calling for help. See the priest class mount questline
>mfw

Game over, mang. Game over. We need to purge.

Nobody wants to see builds.

Question Red. What kind of Warframe do you use. (Or at least design at the start of the Warframe jump)

Are there any perks that would let me get past the level limit on skills aside from Limit Break (Generic Isekai) and Uncapper (Arifrueta)?

Inb4 Ugh

I do not know Chinese. I read it on Wuxia World and looked on various forums and stuff to find the spoilers
Slightly generic Xianxia but with a large focus on Pill creation among other things, instead of just consumption. Fun fact is that its technically an Isekai but this is only mentioned briefly once in chapter 2 and never brought up again

Elona & Obsidian trilogy both have one i think.

>Generic Isekai
UGH

>げねりく いせかい
うぐ

Digimon world has what you're looking for. Lifelong Learning.

The homunculus body from Valkyrie Profile

What are some good phones i can purchase in the chain?

The only one that comes to mind is the smartphone from the Smartphone jump.

I made Cortex Command, Imawabi no Dakini and Gargantia. Currently working on Xenogenesis.
The first two are definitely showing their age. I'm not entirely satisfied with Gargantia, but it's certainly sportier than its siblings... someday I should go back and clean them up. As for Xenogenesis, we'll see. Thematically, I prefer CortComm and maybe Xenogenesis.

I also had a small amount of input on Brows' Kill La Kill jump, primarily in the form of doing the layout/imagework. Mostly satisfied with how that bit turned out, though the text selection is a bit wonky in some places.

Digital Devil Saga? I think the phones there summon demons.

In-game I abuse the shit out of Nova Prime because I am a complete tool.

I have no idea what I will design for the jump.

SARGERAS WAS RIGHT

You can get a Scroll from RWBY, Pokemon comes with a free Pokegear, etc.

You can never have too many phones.

Apparently yes, he was. This is why you listen to demons.

What's your build, fampai? Are you a speed nova?

Well, it's probably not much good bringing it up now, but once I finish watching and writing up my jump for Keitai Sousakan 7, you'll be able to get(or be) a cellphone with legs that can hack practically anything in seconds.

Probably doesn't help you much to recommend a jump that doesn't exist yet, and probably won't for a while, so I guess I'm only bringing it up as shameless self advertisement.

If we had a Telefang jump, that would work.

>Sargeras just wanted to penetrate his waifu

No shame in Nova Prime its a useful Warframe and its ultimate is a top tier crowd control and damage tool (last I played)

None of this is worth discussion, in due part because the existing jump will never be updated to reflect recent changes.

Red, do you remember a time before Ancient Disruptors? I do, it was good times.

>it would be rather odd for an accomplished wizard to only have the handful of spells that come with the purchasable books.
You just found a special spellbook with limitless pages and got careless with your old one, sure it sucks that you lost it before copying all your spells into the new one but when you get back to your order's tower you can just copy down all the spells you want.

It's a bigger problem if you aren't a member of one of the Tower's of High Sorcery but then it might be a quest hook for getting your missing book back or maybe despite your skill with magic you only have a small selection of spells due to a need to develop them yourself without support from a Tower.

I have a speed nova build and a build that focuses heavy on spamming the fuck out of 4. Chain it, never let the enemy not be a firecracker.

Fuck Ancient Disruptors.

It's a jump, it's being updated, so it's worth discussing. Pic related.

Still bandodging and pretending your opinions matter a damn, huh?

>it's being updated

Making it a meme doesn't mean it's real.

>Fuck Ancient Disruptors.
I wholeheartedly agree, plus I liked the idea of enemies having a wider range of levels. I remember some being like level 120 and higher.

Just fanwank that your wizard has an appropriate amount of spells ffs. It's not hard.
If your background is an accomplished wizard then yes, you may safely assume that he actually knows some magic.
I hear wizards do that kind of thing.

Do you need the jump to spell out that your in-setting self wore underwear before you inserted next?
Or do you just assume he went commando when it's not specified in the jump?

I seem to remember a perk that made it so a relationship was restored to what it was if you were away for a long time. Does anyone know what jump it's from if it wasn't just a fever dream of mine?

Not to promote myself, but the Emoji jump has a good smartphone. Pic very much related.

Not a fever dream. I remember such a perk existing.
I want to say Sekirei for some reason, but part of me is pretty sure it's not Sekirei. Or maybe Persona?
Otherwise i have no clue.

What is the most controversial Perk/item/Drawback in the chain?

>Skub (100 CP)

I will never apologize for the treadmill.

Fuck you

Savestate from Pokemon.

My benefactor enjoys putting every jumper he sends in it

Begone, Tsot

Neither iterations are working jumps, and unfortunately for you, it's not being updated.

if he does have the balls to post it, we aren't letting it on the drive either. He can go post it to Spacebattles.

You wouldn't go to Spacebattles to use it, would you?

I don't know what they were even THINKING, offering Skub of all possible things to offer! Skub should have been post-spark or at least more than just fucking 100 CP.

This reminds me of a question I thought of recently but forgot to ask; how many jumpers are rapists and how does the number compare to the number of crimes against humanity committed by jumpers?

What is Skub?

Don't tell us what to do OAA.

Most jumpers are mass murderers, brainwashers and despots rather than rapists

The Emoji jump is really well done, though I'm still not sure that I'd jump it. Maybe with technopathy.

It's a joke that comes from this comic. Basically skub is something that people get into internet fights over. Skub is intentionally left vague but I've always interpreted it as some kind of minor bullshit issue that causes people to get into huge fights about it.

Also I'm Anti-Skub.

Did NarniaAnon leave permanently?

He's gone, yes.

>how many jumpers are rapists
It's not rape if they have hearts in their eyes right?

Very few. There's so many seduction perks that there's really no need.
There probably are a few with rape as a fetish, but thankfully they don't tell us about it.

How fortunate that you're not the one who decides whether it goes on the drive or not.

You can still get that if you go to some Orokin towers and stay on Survival Mode long enough.

>Very few. There's so many seduction perks that there's really no need.
So, there are many?

What a shame. I really like his jumps.

>How fortunate that you're not the one who decides whether it goes on the drive or not.
Brutus listens to the thread, first and foremost. If people don't want it, he won't upload it.

Leave me my optimistic delusions.

I’m looking for a perk, but I can’t remember the name or what jump it’s from. I do remember that what the perk did was make it so that weapons like swords would still be helpful against stuff like modern tanks. Same thing with spears, lances, bow and arrows, etc. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

Mine totally is, I just don't talk about it much because it doesn't come up much, and it'd be a bit weird to do it unprompted. I believe the first time I raped was in Golden Sun, where I got a little overenthusiastic with the eldritch powers in prison. I'll even be picking up some of Kiara's rape magic in GO.

The argument that seduction perks are rape is overblown. Saying seduction perks are rape is like saying going on a date is stalking or that any type of sexual interaction is rape because they were influenced by pheromones naturally produced by the body.

Consent and the ability to properly give it rationally as well as the happiness from the scenario is what determines it. Perks just make that rational decision easier by making you more appealing

Can we not? Just one?

When they have no more choice in the matter because their choices are forced to Yes because of perks, there's a point where that gets called into question.

But you're from QQ, so rape seems right up your alley even if it's dressed up and caked in make-up.

I believe the argument is a thing because the phrasing on charisma/socialization based Perks can sometimes vary between "You're really good at this" and "It will happen." By phrasing it as a definite, the Jumpmaker provides the implication that the other party doesn't have a choice and their seduction is a foregone conclusion.

People wanted dirge's jumps removed from the drive too, yet they're still on.

But keep telling yourself that you're the thread authority.

Wrath of the Bretonni from Warhammer Fantasy Bretonnia

So does anyone know of a way to use this perk for good?

>Dead God- 600
>The sins of man are many and heavy indeed. Heavy enough to be used as a deadly weapon, were
>one able to draw them out. You’re capable of just such a thing, drawing out sin from human beings
>and manipulating it on a massive scale. At base, you can draw out the sin from any being within a
>few hundred kilometres of yourself and if you are the ruler of any sort of domain, be it a country or a
>world or a dimension, you can also draw out the sin of every being in that domain. Sins are
>incredibly heavy things and innately toxic to any being in enough amounts. The stronger a being, the
>more resistant they will be but when you’re drawing on the combined sins of millions of people,
>even Gods can be drowned, rotted and crushed. In time, you will also learn to create a pseudo world
>tree with a large enough mass of sin. This world tree extends it’s strange, madly warped branches
>into other worlds and can summon Shadows of living beings in this world or others to serve you.
>They retain their abilities and personality but, usually, will voluntarily fight for you. Do be careful
>exactly who you bring along though as not all will need to follow the compulsion. Perhaps even
>stranger effects could be discovered in time. This tree cannot extend into other jumps before your
>chain ends.

You don't even need seduction perks desu
People here vastly over estimate the value of charisma in social interactions, in the end what really matters is how tall you are. One height perk is all you'll ever need to convince everyone you talk to that you're a paragon of virtue and God's gift to women.

Well drawing out implies there is a finite source of evil that is transfered to make your edgy tree, so technically every time you summon the tree you're doing a public service by reducing the aggregate level of evil in the universe.

Thus, the perk is inherently a public service. Just make sure the Shadows don't go starting trouble, or put them all on kitten rescuing duty or something.

Ya know I was lurking through the archives like I always do and saw the SOanon thread again and I cant stop laughing. If that had happened after the medaka box incident I would have thought it was someone impersonating SO

So, you basically have to take everything from the Bleach jump but the bount stuff to be Ichigo right?

See , it's the same thing with Actraiser's capstone. By removing the sin from others you could potentially help others recover or turn good.

t. Manlet.

What jump is that from?

Waltruate's marriage.

Iirc, the "jump" is called something like The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage.

>Nova Prime its a useful Warframe and its ultimate is a top tier crowd control and damage tool

Not as good as ember primes world on fire.

What if we take the sin and push it somewhere else

Crimes against humanity? You're saying leaking COINTELPRO documents to the entire world while you're in a Jump set at the beginning of the program is a crime against humanity?

They do have a choice in the matter, though.

Use the sin to fight the sinner. Draw it out of someone and then push it right back in.

Can you actually give even a single example of such a perk, and legitimately argue that you aren't deliberately misinterpreting it to be a shitheel? I see this come up all the time, and not once have I ever seen a real argument in support of this position, just bitching.

Not as good as Vauban Prime and Vortex.

My Jumper is neither a rapist nor a 'crimes against humanity' kind of jumper.
youtube.com/watch?v=7geQYc_-ruc
3:38

Whoring yourself out because someone's rich doesn't necessarily mean they raped you or you didn't have a choice in the matter.

>hitting someone with their sins
Now you're thinking with JUSTICE!

I just treat jumpdocs like salesman for that reason. Very few jumpmakers are lawyers, but they're still expected to make things sound amazing without hard statistics. It's just easier to treat only explicit mind control as mind control.

Im not up to date, can he last literally forever like ember?

*Looks suitably immature and childish* he started it! But yeah fair enough dropping it after this post.

Ehh maybe a bit biased still, it is a not unfair argument to make. That being said It would still be wise and moral to date, treat with respect and leave outs open for the other party. (I wonder if Spirit of Anarchy helps this issue by making certain others are more free to choose as they will)

It's not rape if the act psychically and physically reprograms them into a being that would have consented.

>retroactive consent

user, the law does not allow for this.

True. It's murder, but not rape.

Maybe your shitty laws for people who can't time travel doesn't

I'll take that as a yes.

An example of which kind?
For the "you're just better at talking" side there's Camaraderie (Hero BBS).
>This greatly boosts your charisma and allows you to easily interact and speak with other people, capturing the hearts and minds of those you meet.

For the "this is rape" side there's Perfect Communication Skills (Worm), which outright says that it's practically mind control.

...It kinda does. But its still wrong.