T-minus 10 hours and counting

T-minus 10 hours and counting

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa

Other urls found in this thread:

group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happens when it reaches zero?

Chainlink and axa partnership I assume.

This stuff is so exciting. So many biztards will never see this link and will miss out on huge gains.

no lol, this is a legitimate example of a smart contract in use by two large companies... signed over a year ago.

> tfw you realize ChainLink isnt vaporware and has more institutional use than some of these top 10 coins that do absolutely jack shit (looking at you XVG, IOTA, ADA, BTC).

shill me on whats going on here biz

i see axa and sony where does chainlink come in

uh...holy shit. Bump

Op what the fuck is this, please explain. Been away in holidays for the new years, link Holder here, so please do explain

It doesn't mean chainlink. It's literally a block from a graphic designer toolkit, but people will be dumb enough to start buying right now so the price of chainlink will go up.

Nigga, they use SmartContracts.com. (this is huge btw)

OP here,
everyone please sell you bags to me now
chainlink is done.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

He is right evry1, oh shit LinkChains id DuMPING rn REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!UYWDHJSDLKHJFJHJSHFJHSFJSFSH SELL SELL SELL AHHHHHH

it's the link that steals all your link! i've heard about this before. don't anybody click that shit, it's bad.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LINKKKKKKSKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When time runs out Sony will send automatically new tv for Sergey, Link is over. Just get over it.

copypasta faggot

hisssss
no no you don't say that part ha ka ka ka

Holy shit. Is this real!?

That's not AXAs only chainlink integration. group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy

>group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy
didnt know of this thanks user

You are not an investor. You are not anything special. You have contributed nothing to the development of ChainLink. Buying a funny internet token and hoping the price goes up does not make you an investor. You do not matter at all to the success of ChainLink, none of us do. Sergey already has partnerships, he already has industry recognition. Sergey very easily could have secured ALL of his funding from angel investors/firms or fintech and instead he CHOSE to do an ICO. Because that's the kind of guy Sergey is (he's a philosophy major for a reason), instead of only allowing insiders and big swinging company dicks to make money off of his product which IS NOT MARKETED TOWARDS THE AVERAGE PERSON, he chose to hold an ICO so the average person could get a piece of the pie. Now every entitled faggot here who buys LINK is upset that they didn't get an easy 10x in a month so they panic sell and fud. Sergey doesn't give a shit about some loser whining on Veeky Forums about his bags because he knows what he has, he knows the opportunity he is giving you, and he knows that if you sell and fail to make money off of LINK it is because of your own weak hands, and you will look back in regret when you see that all you had to do was wait a couple months. But you didn't because you're impatient and wanted Twitter updates and blog posts too much to see the bigger picture.

This has been unearthed months ago.
It's just a test contract that activates if the firewall is down.
Are you all newfags?

not sure if copypasta but well said mate.

Man, ChainLink is going to get us legit 100x gains

Someone screen cap this for further memeing