Should warrior women wear make up

Should warrior women wear make up.

Every warrior should wear makeup. What, you want your corpse to be hideous?

Only if they're Egyptian.
Or Gypsies.

They can if they want to?

I don't see why 'Should' is a factor in this case.

fpbp

Yes.

The whole idea of soldiers having a dull minimalist aesthetic is 20th century cancer.

Where do you draw the line at makeup and war paint? Because the latter (and possibly the former even) can be a very effective psychological tactic against the enemy.

/thread

The only makeup a warrior maiden needs is the color of bruises

Are we assuming that they have a default male standard phalanx to compare to?

If so, then they should default to whatever they default to. War paint has a precedent. It is used for intimidation, and for de-individuation.

If we're in fantasyland, or dealing with amazonians, then it is already their decision.

if they do they should wear tactical high heels as well

The logic of the question is the sweat will streak it right into your eyes. That's why IRL women don't get all dolled up when they go to the gym.

But this is just a -4 Str thread so sure, I don't give a shit if the neckbeard wants his lesbian fighterfu to wear mascara. Visual quirks like that are totally irrelevant in tabletop games.

Only if warpaint counts.

Female warriors should be exactly as fabulous as the male warriors. Exactly as much make up too.

And you better be wearing a tiara too if you want to be taken seriously. Gotta keep the long locks of hair from getting into your eyes.

People in bright climates like Mesopotamia and Egypt used to blacken their eyes with soot to help with glare, but usually only beneath the eye for obvious reasons. So... sort of?

They can wear whatever they want

>That's why IRL women don't get all dolled up when they go to the gym.

Clearly you don't live in southern California.

>women don't get all dolled up when they go to the gym.

Hahaha if only that were the truth

Then again why am I complaining about women dolling up to the gym, I'm the gym creeper this is a good thing for me.

>IRL
Sure. Female "soldiers" purely exist as fucktoys for the real soldiers so they should at least look pretty.

>Fantasy
No. The stoic ladyknight should limit her toiletry to only the basic fundamentals, meaning mostly soap and maybe some kind of skincare product if she's feeling extravagant. Make up should only be reserved for formal occasions, where she's forced to wear a dress that makes her incredibly nervous despite the fact that she's used to wearing them (being lower nobility and all) because she believes it shows too much of her "unfeminine" frame.

I don't see why not, when you have warrior women at all you've already announced that realism isn't something you care about.

>I am stupid faggot that does not know anything about realism.

Your taste is awful, never post again

>He doesn't like gap moe
>He doesn't want to see the strong, stoic, confident and powerful ladyknight squirm and blush in a dress
>He doesn't want her to hide her face and call him a pervert with strange tastes when he tells her that she has a beautiful body
I pity peasants like yourself, for you have eaten so much shit that you've not only grown accustomed to the taste but mistake it for haute cuisine.

And we're done

>Female "soldiers" purely exist as fucktoys
>Implying that I wouldn't fuck the male soldiers either
>Implying I would throw my ramrod down their muskets either
Hold on, I need a moment.

No, your taste is awful because you think anyone would want a real life woman.

>I pity peasants like yourself, for you have eaten so much shit that you've not only grown accustomed to the taste but mistake it for haute cuisine.
What a faggot.

>No, your taste is awful because you think anyone would want a real life woman.
In that case I'm forced to concede.

If I was being salty, i would have made a semen joke

Yeah, there are female warriors in video games so there must have been in real life!

>Implying camo isn't sexy as fuck

No one wants to hear about what you got in your butt.
So yes, you are stupid faggot

>not going into battle at your absolute most fabulous

Why?

everyone should wear makeup
not being able to wear makeup puts boys at a disadvantage

This And this Pic unrelated, victory parades demand the dandiest of fashion choices

Yes

'Should' isn't really here nor there. I hold that warrior women likely would wear makeup though. Just because they're warriors doesn't mean they stop being women.
I'd wager that many would baulk at the prospect of dying while not looking their best.

Especially if they think there is some kind of warrior-goddess looking on that shares their shares their values.

Amen to that.

Only when I'm fucking them in the ass.

They should use their menstrual blood for that.

They should wear wigs like any sensible person.

Addressing the woman can't be warriors cause muh realism that has infected this thread without handing out (You)s

>women are not as physically strong as men
>due to this women were not optimally warriors in any society
>some men weren't as strong as other men, but could still be warriors
>a woman can swing a weapon
>a woman can shoot a weapon
>therefore a woman can still be a warrior

Being a warrior is deeper than just the physical soy-kun
Women have no concept of honour

Differences in muscle mass and endocrine hormone systems and their physiological and behavioral effects. The average body mass difference between the sexes amounts to around 15% whereas the basal metabolic rate is 6% higher in adolescent males and will raise to 10% higher after puberty. A lot of difference is the way we utilize the energy from the biomass we consume or in other words food. Females tend to convert more food into fat whereas males tend to convert more food into muscle and expendable circulating energy reserves. If we look at aggregate data sort of strength females posses 40 to 60% of the upper-body strength of males and about 75% of the lower body strength of males. Of course, the body mass difference is less pronounced in trained individuals.

Males posses 30% greater lung volume for body mas and males have larger hearts, 10% higher red blood cell, higher hemoglobin hence greater oxygen carrying capacity. Higher circulating clotting factors which leads to faster healing of wounds and higher peripheral pain tolerance. On the other hand, females have higher white blood cells and produce antibodies at a faster rate. Hence they develop fewer infectious diseases.

Now, there are also some brain differences. Females tend to have higher ratio of gray matter per body mass of the brain whereas males tend to have bigger brains. Now what's interesting about this is that when you look at IQ results of males and females, we tend to achieve the same results simply utilizing different parts of the brain.

Now, from all of this what we learn is that there are actual scientific and biological reasons to why men went to war instead of the women. Now of course you will find the exception to the rule, like the typical female hero or player characters, but they are exceptional. Exception don't make armies.

Or arabs. Or vikings.

I came here to say war paint is makeup so yeah and so should the guys.

I shouldn't have posted though. This guy gets it.

Isn't this just an Oglaf reference?

She should get herself some proper armour first.

The Spartans bathed and oiled themselves when it became apparent they were flanked at Thermopolyae, preparing themselves for death

They should wear whatever they damn well please.

Including bikini armor, if they want. None of this patriarchal slut-shaming victim-blaming bullshit about how she's "asking for it" if she gets stabbed through the heart or something. A woman should have the right to wear whatever she wants at any time!

>Make up should only be reserved for formal occasions, where she's forced to wear a dress that makes her incredibly nervous despite the fact that she's used to wearing them (being lower nobility and all) because she believes it shows too much of her "unfeminine" frame.

everything is bait when youre a triggered redditor

seems like something i wouldn't bother with when my life's on the line but whatever

Why did you post a blank picture? what's so sexy about an empty base?

And you know all about being a triggered redditor.

Get out of here Sigvald before Throgg caves in your skull.

Ask me how I know you have shit taste

Warpaint please

>being this mad

>being this stupid

>pic
You do understand that they were literally the exception back in the days? They were given special rights to dress like that.

I want it to be dead sexy.

yes

You're unironically posting that abortion of Berserk

Hang on, I'm calling bullshit. The female guardsmen would have enormous galvanized iron breasts welded onto their chestplates, as is Imperial standard.

This!

I don't know what you're talking about

>Not calling it warpaint

It looks better than the 2017 garbage

Should men and women be considered the same species? I mean women are genetically different from us men, while female lizards have exactly the same genes as male lizards, just different levels of expression and the sex of a loizard is decided early in its development by random temperature fluctuations.

What if mammals, birds, some fish and insects are in fact composites of two symbiotic specieses?

there is no reaction image that react with all the feelings I'm feeling right now

>composites of two symbiotic specieses?
>Tinfoil hat level over 9000%

Wow. If you look really close the group in the back shifts horizontally a bit but the background and their shadows don't.

don'tyou get me fucking started on that shit man
i will NOT shut up about it and ia m, very drunkj

>Should men and women be considered the same species?
>What if mammals, birds, some fish and insects are in fact composites of two symbiotic specieses?
Just like my Japanese manga!

OH SHIT ITS WHITEKNIGHT-KUN AGAIN!

Its amazing how easy his autism is to spot!
So how many maidens have rewarded you with sex for your valiant efforts in defending them on the internet?

And there he goes into shitposting again when he is butthurt and recoils.

You...Well she is out there to TAKE lives not look good

Oh shit it's sir poopinthepants again!

Its amazing how easy his stupid is to spot!
So how many maidens have not touched your small dick?

Better question, should warrior women wear pantyhose?

Are you 12 actually?
No, im serious. How old are you because the shit you write sounds so underage?

yaas

Go home Pedobear.

???

????

?????

Let's be honest: if they wanted someone to take lives they would've sent a man. Women ARE there to look good, or at least make their governments look "progressive".

clearly he's never been to a gym.
So many girls take like an hour to get ready to go to the gym.

>Obelix
>Viking

Murricans get out

I have and I can't remember any girls with make up there.

Gauls, Vikings, same thing. Be nice to the Americans, they don't know better because their history classes repeat the same subjects each year every year until University.

this is true of most history classes user.
I teach history in the Netherlands, and in primary and high school student are supposed to learn the entire curriculum thrice. Offcourse you focus on different things through the years but this way kids will remember at least a little bit because kids are stupid.

So from the age of 4-12 you do the whole curriculum.

In the first three years of high school (12-15 you do it again, and the last three years again (16-18)

That was the "no make-up" make-up, user.