Le toxic cis white masculinity

>le toxic cis white masculinity

>If you say people need to grow a thicker skin, I'm going to ban you because that's an opinion that offends me
>Proving your point
Like pottery. But let's not forget that we're all being a bunch of paranoid idiots and intersectionalist feminism isn't coming to take our games away from us!

Is there a reason why we should care about what a subreddit does? I thought Veeky Forums hated reddit?

>tfw this drama unironically turned me off from joining and playing the game
fuck off politic retards

Damn, stop this shitty drama.

Nobody gives a fuck about it

Veeky Forums is one of the most normie places on the internet, while Veeky Forums is a hive of scum and villainy. Reddit is our window into the mainstream.

This. Dumb redditors.

*reddit is one of the most normie places on the internet.

Holy shit this mod is out to lunch here.
This shit is giving me some goddamn GG flashbacks. I thought I was done with this sort of shit when I got into tabletop stuff.

While this is clearly relevant to Veeky Forums, I don't think the mods will agree.

Speaking of mods, this is some crazy shit.
Then again, I think we all knew mtg was going the way of the SJW for some time now.

The same culture that sparked GG is going after all 'nerdy' topics.

The subreddit for MtG has been full of shitty mods ever since the Zach Jesse fiasco.

I do have to agree here though. Not even WotC even cares that much cause all they did was just post "call out harassment when you see it".

At this point, is there much of a difference? People can post on more than one website you know.

They already control comic books, tv series, videogames, and you thought tabletop games were just going to be left out?

/thread
mods, nuke this
do we even have mods?

>At this point, is there much of a difference?
Go tell people in the real world you post on reddit. Then tell them you post on Veeky Forums. Notice the difference in reaction. It's the difference between "I'm part of a tennis club" and "I'm a Freemason".

Say what you want about Veeky Forums mods, at least they are not this faggot.

this isn't /v/ gtfo

Yup, I saw them nuke a thread yesterday

TRADITIONAL GAMES

Daily reminder:
>you don't need to give an email to make a reddit account
>all you need is to come up with a username and a password, and solve a captcha
>you can make as many reddit accounts as you want
>you can direct PM this guy, or reply to one of his comments, and he will see it (get a notification)
>or you can comment on the reddit in general
Just saying. i am not endorsing any particular course of behavior.

>control
>videogames
Western games maybe. Japan doesn't even care.

what is there to message about

probably spam 'nigger'

Yeah, such a shame none of us live in Japan.

>reddit being reddit
And the world continues to turn

Reminder, MODS = GODS, report these threads if you don't want to see them.

haha cool!

MOOODS

In my town everybody loves the freemasons, do they have a bad wrap elsewhere or something?

>le
>posting reddit
>caring about feminists

worst thread on tg, hope you die OP.

>Zach Jesse fiasco.
Okay, what happened with this?

So? You might aswell say "Mars doesn't even care about games at all!"

Because Japan is pretty much a different world alltogether. Also, wrong, with GG they didn't publish games in the west because of censorship