>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=plUPJ0inN4c

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=shari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for WE

Is there a confirmed date for codex blood angels?

9th

Chapter Approved was a disappointment, but at least I saved some points on some power klaws.

Next week, the week after that is DA then Marbo and easy to build kits.

post game pics

So tomorrow the advent day calendar BL event starts. A short story or an audiodrama will be released from 1st December to the 24th.

One of these stories will feature the Emperor's PoV weeks before Horus reaches Terra. The Emperor will review all that has happened, all of his actions, everything that has led to this, before coming to a self judgement. What do you think he will reach as conclusion? I sure hope ADB is the one writing it.

So how many Warlocks is too many?
3 games in since the codex (i've been busy), and even up to 6 I still found uses for all of them.

However, only the first 3 always feel great, and from the 5th on you need to be using them for a specific army build, and might not be that great.

2 with protect/jinx are always gold. Don't think you'll ever drop that.
1 on a bike with quicken/restrain is also great. Not the turn after turn usefulness of the first 3, but he can swing the game on the right turn.

A conceal/reveal warlock still is generally good.

After that you either need a melee unit you can be buffing, some means to benefit from the moral penalty of terrify (likely a hemlock).

Anyone got the new Eldar book?

>Everyone and everything is a tool

Have you checked the mega link in the OP?

At your flgs/gw do many people have fw superheavies or if you wanted to have a full on, table filling, titanic Armageddon bash would you be hard pressed? I say fw because most people tend to have a baneblade variant or a knight or similar. In my entire area there's only two people who could bring something stupid big so it makes it a bit hard to have a fair battle if one guy has a few tanks and the other puts down a reaver.

best primarch? really?
have the nails turned your brain to mulch?
Angron has always been the worst primarch
he is a broken thing

That he failed.

>Old FAQS
>Old Megas
>Old Mathhammer
>Old meme in Duncan's place
You negligent fuck.

Nothing saying he's the best just maybe his favorite. Not even that user but someone needs to call you a shit posting faggot, and sir, you are a shit posting faggot

Why yes i have, i would never post such a request without first checking the megas. I'm not a savage.

is it generally frowned upon using them as a conclave?
My ulthwe army has 15 but I haven't used them yet this edition

What's a better weapon for an archon, huskblade, or agonizer?
What's a more appropriate weapon for an archon that's supposed to be particularly sadistic

the best primarch is the one who isn't autistic

So none of them?

I wonder what their individual diagnosis would be?

Yes, off the top of my head I think we've got 2 Revenants, 3 Supremacy's, at least 2 warhounds, at least 2 Reavers, a Mastodon, various guard super heavies, a Harridan (lol), and a Warlord.

Then check again. Its on there.

Purge all Xeno's
youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo

Lion soon

Help me think of a simple symbol for my DKoK regiment. My first idea is a skull with crossed shovels underneath or behind, like pic.

What's this about marbo?

I'm envious of your area

Resin crap...

>we've got 2 Revenants, 3 Supremacy's, at least 2 warhounds, at least 2 Reavers, a Mastodon, various guard super heavies, a Harridan (lol), and a Warlord

*Laughs in Chapter Approved*
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That hes BEHIND YOU!

hmm
>no character status, even with one remaining
>can only cast 3 spells MAX with 10 warlocks
>Only knows 3 spells +smite with max warlocks
>same price in points
I dont know you tell me. I wouldnt frown upon YOU using them in a game

Its pretty good, our tournaments don't allow 'titan' level superheavies so they all jump at the chance to throw them on the field.
That ban may have had something to do with a supremacy and a warhound being put in a 1000 point tournament in 7th though.

Is running an all Space Marine armor list possible / good in 8th?

I just got into the hobby and I just want to buy a bunch of boxes with guns.

Space Marines actually have some HQs that are tanks, so you can run an ALL armor list

Yea I'm not happy about that and I don't even own anything bigger than a knight. I like playing the big toys and now at those points I have to run two armies because I don't have a big enough force

Razorback spam has been the top Marine build for a while

Possible, yes. Good? No, definitely not. No harm in buying and painting some cool tanks, though.

Is the C-Beam for Chaos Contemptors any good?

As I said, envy. I decided that the only way I was ever going to get to play with my big toys was if I could provide enough models for my opponents to use as well, this has become even more important of a consideration considering the chapter approved points increase.
>fucking warlord titan is now 6000 points

WUZ

Personally I don't think its that great, chaos contemptors shine the best in close combat chewing up mooks because of their ability to heal after slaying models, so having a weapon that makes them stand stationary seems counter-intuitive.

I feel you, people just need to git gud instead of bitching
>FW OP PLZ NERF
They didn't deserve the price hikes

>sadistic
>huskblade or AGONIZER

Do get more advantage off the seers council strat, which is good.
+1 to 2-3 runes if battle is nice. Plus the double range strat.

I prefer the Tannhäuser

Their PLs didn't just change, pretty big hint there by GW what they want people to do

Is my understanding of the Commissar changes that they're just a detriment now?
If the reroll is worse, or even just equal to the first failed roll, then ultimately he's responsible for more Guard models being removed than would have been if he wasn't there, right?

38 pts with spear, 2 w 4++, is not too terrible for that shooting

Are we likely to see any of the Blood Angels characters upgraded to Primaris (is that possible in lore)?

Primaris Mephiston would be an instant buy for me, provided his points weren't too insane.

An upgrade will only happen if they ever bother to update the model. Otherwise they'll either be left as they are or killed off.

The recasting venture begins...With a 6 hour cure time I didn't realize it had.

Which sucks because the world needs more waacfags and less caacfags

oh, so this is going to be one of THOSE threads

the spears are awesome, and make a great frontlines caster support. ive picked apart a lot of dudes with that spear. But that point cost is the same for the 15 dudes in two groups that can be turn one slaughtered at range and the 15 dudes all slinging their spears and their water gun smite safely from behind screens

I hope for your sake that isn't the blue gasket making rtv from a tube.

What are you casting a copy of?

Are there any fun melee armies that arent marines or orks

Khorne Daemons.

Tyranids, A berserker heavy chaos army.

Any army is a melee army if you have balls

Nids are fun, user
Swamp your enemy with hordes of gribblies while big beasties tear shit open and gene-stealers pop up behind shit and murder it

Sanguinius you filthy heretic

>closest to the emperor
>most beautiful
>well respected, even nominated emperor of imperium secondus by papa Smurf and king douchebag
>best legion
>loved his sons, close bond to them all
>kickass psyker didn't fall to chaos
>never made a mistake
>sacrificed himself for the good of all

This galaxy didn't deserve Sanguinius

Not anymore.
Warlock character is 35, in conclave they are 30 a piece.
Plus strats use, so you can run out after shooting, or get +1 to all your castings, or double range.

I'm testing the waters of my ineptitude and casting an Archon's Huskblade as a test. This is the first side of the 2 part mold.

RIP

I want a new dante model, reading devastation of baal really solidofied him as my favourite character.

I've been playing BA since 2nd edition and Dante has not aged well. Mephiston lemartes and astorath look alright on the table but Dante looks like an infant next to a regular tac marine , let alone a primaris.

A new sanguinor model would be cool too, his current model looks awful

Priest, dragoon, and sicarian heavy Ad mech.
hodgepodge of strange rules and models that is a complete rapefest. best part is nobody sees it coming.

>tfw my opponent says "I thought Ad mech was a shooting army?"

TAU

Mephiston is terrible- definitely showing his age. Dante and Mephi need new models.
Sanguinor is fine.

>this piece of cartoon shit is the first new guard model in a millennia

The new Dante Model would just be him on his back staring at the sky.

What would a Native American sept look like?

It shall be missed by no one.

>Hey, user, hop in! Let's go back to the past for a game of 5th edition!

How do you respond?

This. Raping nids in melee gets hilarious reactions

>6 hour cure time

Shit nigger what are you using? That looks like bluestuff but that doesnt need 6 hours to set, more like 20 min.

FACE MY TASER WEAPONRY!!!

If we're going back in time we might as well go back to 3rd edition.

Well i have never played 5th. So i guess it could be a fun change of pace.

I dunno if they'd go to war, they'd probably have some reservations

Hop into the past, play the third best edition for a couple of hours, the brutally murder younger me for being a massive faggot.

What he doesn't know is that it's 6hours to cure the outer 1/4" or so. The inside is gonna be goop still.

B-But user nids cant lose. They are the greatest evil in the galaxy

No you're thinking of Chaos

Had a fun time tonight getting back into the hobby after 3 weeks away. My friend here wanted to try a couple of Blood Angels lists in anticipation of the new codex.

I fielded my new brigade list including Yarrick, he first tried a mix of tac marines and terminators, then a lot of dreadnaughts. We were rushed for time before the store closed so no meticulous time lapse photo series this week.

Conqueror Imperative on dragoons never ceases to be funny.

Mold Star 30.

Imperial Guard mixed with Adeptus Ministorum.

Guard
>Bullgryn
>Ogryn
>Crusaders
>Straken
>Yarrick
>Commissar Lord with Blade of Conquest

Ministorum
>Celestine
>Canoness
>Priests
>Crusaders
>Repentia
>Death Cult Assassins
>Arco-Flagellants
>Penitent Engines

I've run all kinds of combinations with all of these and they do great. I would say the best ones are the Bullgryn and Death Cult Assassins. DCA put out so many goddamn attacks with a Priest and Bullgryn hit like Autocannons in melee. Repentia also hit hard at S6 -2AP and 2 damage, they just need more buffs to be decent. DCA do just fine without any support, as do Bullgryn, but both DCA and Bullgryn can become even better with support.

Here's some of his stuff. Those Primaris incinerators are nasty as fuck, deleting a chimera every turn. Fortunately my plasma russes also hurt them just as bad, with one tank knocking out 5 primaris in cover turn 1 and easily paying for itself with a single volley.

Mind you, I'm making the mold. Not the actual bit.

Go back to old vehicle construction rules with knowledge of all the new stuff and just make it back then. Claim GW stole all your ideas with actual time stamped papers.

I said.
Face.
My.
TASER WEAPONRY!!!

i mean the kroot are pretty native american with the whole spirituality thing.

Jesus christ, I bluestuff casted every special weapon DE have as well as my favorite heads and it only took me about 4 hours to have the bit in my hand drilled and ready to be put on a model. No idea why anyone would use something that takes a whole fucking day for the same outcome.