The Memoirs of Lady Trent

This series is the best piece of fiction about Dragons.

>[Vitriolic response calling it shit]

>[Indignant counter argument descending into ad-hominem ]

>[bitter complaint about SJWs]

>[Desperate and futile attempt to rerail the thread before it descends into /pol/posting]

>[Out of place post intended for another thread but mistakenly posted in this one due to constant tab checking]

>[Unsolicited opinions about Israel]

>[Uncontrollable giggling at the most hilariously and delightfully strange thread in months, if not ever]

>[Six reaction images of laughing people, and one poster who doesn't get the reference]

is this next level shitposting?

As a legitimate reply, I will say that I love the dragons in this book. However, I hate books written in memoir format. Still, was a good time waster. Maybe steal some critters from it one day.

why do you like this book so much, OP?

Can you post some pages?

>[request to be included in the screencap]

>[wyverns]

I picked that up from a bookstore because I thought the cover was interesting. Now it's one of my favourite book series. I fucking loved it.

I enjoyed that Lady Trent's response to the background warfare was largely "fuck off, I just want to study dragons"

In her defense, that would be my gut instinct as well.

This legitimately feels very Reddit.

Too far!

>This legitimately feels very Reddit.
Probably because user doesn't seem to have been around for all the previous
>[thing that happened]
threads.

Delet this immediately

Now I'm intrigued, OP. What can you tell me about this?

I would wager it's one of his first threads ever. No user whose been here for long posts like that.

Because it's actually ABOUT Dragons. The Hobbit is not about the Dragon. The Dragon is there and sorting it a plot point, but the story is about the mountain where the Dragon has set up shop.

This book is about Dragons, Lady Trent studies Dragons and her studies of dragons are involved in the stories and their resolutions.

It's great, sad it ended after only a few books.

The last book was a great way to end it though.

>[Underrated post picking fun about OP question]

>Lady trent
Does she fuck the dragons?

Lady Trent is not for sexual

Isn't this the one writer at FFG?