What are the top upcoming ICO's?

What are the top upcoming ICO's?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
hellobloom.io
nasdaq.com/press-release/ignite-ratings-token-sale--15th-january--worlds-first-decentralized-selfregulating-investment-20171213-00459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sqirt

All in here... discord.gg/JDS4tcX

I spend way too much time on ICOalert and my impression is that nearly all of it is absolute shit. Have a look at Graft, maybe, but honestly that's only worth mentioning because it's slightly less shit.

BZC bazingacoin.com

What do you think of "TheKey"?

Saifu . I'm going to buy some before the ICO ends.

Looks interesting

telcoin
good team, one of which sold his company for 50million to a cellphone carrier, provides a real service that can be implemented quickly and already has partnerships in place to test their service as soon as it's launched.
basically remmitance service using cellphones and cellphone carrier, which is huge in places with a lot of unbanked population even some developed countries due to the massive fees u have to pay to transfer money (remittance).

Salpay

Peculium. I've already maxed out my ETH and LTC investment limits which is the only reason I'm telling you faggots now. I don't care if you invest or not, just remember the name and don't make any excuses or regret saying you didn't hear about it when it was still an ICO after it's the most sought after coin.

This one seems good

Majority are pretty shitty and already been done.

Maybe wepower, I think that's in January or February.

Anything energy trading is a safe bet, assuming the team is legit

hellobloom.io

it ends pretty soon though

Ignite ratings. You missed the presale. I've been shilling it but apparently biz hates money.

nasdaq.com/press-release/ignite-ratings-token-sale--15th-january--worlds-first-decentralized-selfregulating-investment-20171213-00459

shipchain you stupid niggers. shipchain. neuromation

Crypto is dead now, better gains elsewhere.

Bluzella

Just got this earlier going to look into it more tomorrow

I second this SQIRT is going to be big. Camgirl industry is massive and the opportunity to get a cut of that and make more money for the girls means easy 20x moon once it comes into fruition

Shut up you street shitter

No one is going to suggest any ICO worth a shit because any good investor knows you want to get in and seal your position before selling to the next guy.

cant find this by googling.. wtf?

it can be smart to suggest an ICO. your position won't realistically be affected by the poorfags on biz investing their lunch money. But you'll potentially get some hardcore shills which can be much more valuable.

ha good job speculating in a scam coin