imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4uTnf7vAQ

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLnecKDUweA
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Primaris_Space_Marines
youtube.com/watch?v=XNUXJ8QGtGk&t=0s
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Rok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'Ooose ya fafforite waaaaghboss, Anons?

first for the hive mind

First for diabeetuhs

#
Can I, as a friend, I hope a good friend, suggest you either kill yourself or three of the four horses?
You'll thank me either way.
>wife's horse will ignore gunshots, hammering, loud music, fireworks and that one time I killed a large and very angry wild hog with an axe.
>if it sees a wheelie bin will spook and/or launch its rider into a bush.

>Also I am still an oldfag. Please post cool minis from the last ten years I may have missed.

I've got over 40 fucking terminators and like 15 dreadnoughts. Started painting my terminators like lamenters. Should I wait and see if BA get fun terminator rules?

Just keep em lamentors.play the rules you prefer

30k Dorn preview

Don't worry, the mechanicus will replace the horse's limbs with tank treads and lobotomize it.

Threadly reminder.

Greater Evil
That was a quick and fun read, good work Peter

>30k Dorn preview
that's third party you dildo

40k Lion preview

Been working overtime lately, havent had time to check in for a couple days

what are we mad about lately?

Lamentors are BA successors, so they can use BA rules

Lets see what youre working on

Fuck I meant DA, see if DA get fun terminator rules. Anyone leaked any stratagems or traits for BA or DA yet?

Horses.

Horses, weirdly.

More stuff for my snowflakey Black Templars crusade

Doing a test cast of a Huskblade to see what I need to clear up in the mold making process. The first half will be ready in the morning and I'll see if I have the time to pour the second half in to have it ready by when I get back from work. Intending to cast Dark Lances, Blasters, and extra 1-per-box bits because fuck Ebay bits sellers.

What're you using to cast?

Do you have any idea what that'll cost? Horses are already expensive enough without needing servitors too.

Mold Star 30 for the mold and Smooth Cast 320 as the actual resin.

Keep us updated my dude, been interested in recasting my own stuff for a while so I'm hoping yours turn out well.

Don't have any pics. Working on my Assassins, Acolytes, Ogryn Bodyguard and my Terminator Inquisitor.

Good point. We'll also cut it's head off and replace its torso with mechanical parts.

All removed body parts will be ground into a slurry which will be turned into rations for guardsmen.

Just quietly

Are you kidding? Guardsmen are lucky if they get actual protein bars made out of massive larval protein farms coming out of the hives. The horse slurry is going to the high lords to be used as a Horse d'oeuvre for their next meeting.

I realize phoneposting is for faggots. Sorry for the shit format.

That said would any Eldar players tell me how hard I'd get rekt with this list? It's supposed to represent a questing court of My Dudes' Craftworld, Bretonia style, with each unit being either a dirty peasant or on the path to glorious knighthood. Tl Dr the craftworld is like Saim-Hann in following the old ways, and the plan would be to convert everyone to look like a medieval theme army and probably run Saim-hann rules.

The strong conquer and the weak fold.

Nth for carnac did nothing wrong

We have good women at the store. They are kind of chubby, but they are cute, funny and enjoy the game. There is also a wonderful tranny who bakes stuff for us.

Emperor save us, those digits

That's the final nail in the coffin for carnac.

>kind of chubby, but not fat enough to be uncute
>are cute
>funny
>like 40K

Then why aren't you with them.

>Tranny
>Wonderful
Pick one

Can you imagine being enough of an absolute beta to let this happen to your game group instead of just speaking up? Whoever made this is the ultimate cuck.

Because I'm already dating someone and so are they.
I pick both. They are a very nice person.

Will do, friend. I can't escape this website. This one's probably going to be a hilarious disaster, but I'll get it down.

yea honestly it's blowing my mind right now. I posted this. I got it from another thread, but I'm the green guy in this image.

God emperor dammit! tricked me twice. I guess i'll start a thousand sons army next

youtube.com/watch?v=hLnecKDUweA

40k and Fantasy fate

Salvaging this recast biker I got from a buddy

Oldfag here still. Is there a good explanation of primaris marines, everything blowing up and so on somewhere? Or even better if user can tell me.

Alternatively horse hate general.

GW made new marine models. Realizes that everyone has a marine army already and would not buy the new models.
GW made rules so that they would be better than the old marine models.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Primaris_Space_Marines

And then they are actually worse than the old marine models in almost every way, kind of like how horses are worse than every other animal.

You can play whatever rules you want as long as you're clear what keywords you're using to represent your army, you colossal faggot.

I need to know where you got that fucking cactus. My life may depend on it.

This user speaks the truth.

>girlyman realizes during the heresy that they can't compete with the absolute state of the galaxy and everything that chaos is throwing at them, marines are not enough so he tasks cawl with building Marine 2.0 - faster, stronger, smarter, equipped with bleeding edge - not just for the imperium scale but think "stealing from the tau" scale - technology and i think meant to be immune to corruption
>heresy intensifies, 10,000 year timeskip
>girlyman gets revived by shenanigans of cawl having built him a personal pimpsuit and the eldar god of death
>massive show-down on cadia as abaddon launches himself a ridiculously powerful crusade, planet goes whoop_BANG despite best efforts of everything when the armless fucker throws an entire blackstone fortress at it, destroys all the pylons and the galazy is unzipped roughly horizontally as chaos spills out
>primaris marines start to turn up after this as cawl releases them/finalizes them or something, bit unsure on the timeline, i think it's only after girlyman gets to earth

Turns out, there was a guy working with the Emperor when he originally created space marines. He kept working on them in secret for 10,000 years, and "launched" them when he went to go wake up Rowboat Frenchyman.

These new Primaris Space Marines are bigger, faster, tougher, and with 90% less genetic character flaws in them.

They have new armor, new organs, new guns, new tanks, and any old marine or guardsman can sign up for Primaris treatment at any time!

You might think that I'm joking.

I thought girlyboi asked cawl to do it, or was that his suit of armour? It's been a while since i read the book

kromlech

>guardsman
Im not so sure about this part.

Please hear my prayer

dear GW, give the Ork codex a stratagem allowing them to steal vehicles from other codexes and loot the shit out of them

spend CP before the game to give a vehicle the ork and clan keywords, and bludgeon it's ballistic skill into oblivion. That's fair, right?

Sounds like a balancing nightmare.

>Ork players want to PAY cp on top of points to use shittier versions of other armies vehicles

cant make this shit up

While it would work with imperial vehicles because orks and humans have about the same level of intelligence, i dont see orks being able to operate vehicles of more progressive races like Eldar or Tau, who actually understand how their own technology work.

Nah it is easy.
Take vehicle, remove faction effects and other abilities. Change BS to 5+
Bump price up by 20 percent.

Done

The absolute state of orkfags

It costs 1 CP per vehicle power level.

>Loot a Tau vehicle
>Its BS actually goes up

>1cp per power level
>literally forces the rest of the army to be boyz in brigades

Sounds fine to me!

You do know orc tech is magic and not intelligence, right?

Thats why it works on human tech which is magic as well.

The waaagh field is bullshit you know

it makes shoddy craftsmanship more reliable, it doesnt turn boxes of scraps into engines and gun shaped sticks into shootas

This would be fun to play against

Imagine a looted baneblade

Bs 6+

Fuckingrots driving it surrounded by grot tanks

Muh dick

even if it's a bot it's still true

I made this joke as a Tau player, thinking that 10PL for hammerhead would be so hilariously overpriced no Ork player would go for it.

Now I just feel bad about my faction.

Can I get a nurgle daemon version of that penguin

I was thinking of buying some old Kabalite Warriors and chopping some of the bigger spikes off to give them a smoother look. I have a lot of the newer beautiful sculpture, but I'd like some of the classics as well. However I'm worried they'll look like absolute shit beside the new ones even after being cleaned up, due to scale.

Does anyone have a pic of old and new Warriors beside each other? Pic somewhat related

It specifically does.

>tau is more progressive than the imperium

Why not give your autarch a Lance and Phoenix Gem instead?

No bikeloc is missing out imo

>If Imperials want to take any other Imperial vehicle, they just take it
>If Orks want to do it, they have to pay CP for a shittier version

Sounds about right to be honest.

o'shova sama sugoi des
youtube.com/watch?v=XNUXJ8QGtGk&t=0s

What.
>orcs literally bang pieces of metal together to create infinite shootas.
>Orc literally put metal boxes on asteroids to make engines
>Literally riding asteroids in the cold vacuum of space to invade planets

it doesnt turn boxes of scraps into engines and gun shaped sticks into shootas
>it very fucking much does.

The waaagh field is bullshit you know
>Every thing cooler than what MyDudes do is bullshit.
Who are you? Carnac?

>Orks steal Eldar/Tau vehicle
>No zogging idea how to make it work, just randomly mash buttons until they figure out how to make it go forwards and shoot
>Drive off to battlefield

I mean this isn't rocket science. Even if they're stealing an Exorcist.

Admech standard troops have either sexy sallet helms and radiation guns or fancy electric rifles and hoods. Also they shoot like gods, in 7e they had army-wide BS7 then BS6 then BS5 for one turn each.

desu~

You sound like a very nice person user

Give me actual examples of any of that

Thanks user! Much appreciated.
That's bad but not as bad as I was expecting. I think I'll go for it

That shit isnt cool, that turns orks into braindead retards playing pretend

And then they get dismembered and turned into evil quadraplegic R2-D2s who run stupidly fast and blare neurostatic that fucks with everyone else's senses and machines. At no point are they actually sneaky, they just walk up to their deafened, blinded and helpless enemies and shoot them.

>twin-tailed comet
>believing this is anything but another Stormcast

has anyone ever tried to put non skitarii weapons on skitarii rangers? love the look of admech and would want to buy a box to pluck a few into my acolyte squads for my inquisitor's retinue. pic related not mine

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Rok

Man, I wish I could make some weapons look like they're covered in moss on purpose.

This man is right.

You know what would be great? If Abaddon ran into the Ynnari fleet and mid-battle captured Yvraine and proceeded to enslave her. She would get heroically rescued a bit later, of course, but the butthurt from both Ultra/Elf/waifu fags would be absolutely glorious.

By the gods, I hope GW reads this and does it.

Have you even played the game so far? Because Primaris Marines are not better (except for maybe the Redemptor) than their manlet counterparts. Space Marines' biggest weakness was that their stats were high, but not focused enough to be effective and Primarines have magnified that fault.
I do love my shiny Candy Apple-red Primarines, but you won't ever hear me call them powerful.

>machines that work on worship

That is literally the Ork's gimmic yeah.
>They pretend so hard the entire warp listen.
Try reading the ork hierarchy status.
The more they win, the more their ego inflates, which in turn makes their bodies inflate as well.
This makes for bigger and tougher Orks.
When they kill their warboss, they physically grow bigger, tougher and stronger.

Their tech works solely on the assumption that it will work. And thus it does. When it falls into the hand of the imperium, ork weaponry start falling apart and more often stops working, because there are no longer orks there to believe it still functions.

>abominable intelligence

There are two comets thay each have 1 tail and the literal Fist of Dorn so... no?