It's BLACK.
and it costs LOADSA MONEY.

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmMLkq-b-Qw
kingdomdeath.com/wp/upgrade-to-1-5-edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Box contents + xpac

Didn't someone debind their 1.5 rulebook like a month ago to scan?

Its not done yet for whatever reason

now we just need to have the gear cards scanned with their corresponding building for nice referance sheets.

>tfw this mini will never see the light of day because Soda Pop is wildly incompetent at everything

It would be one of those terrible pre-built from a china factory minis anyway.

You dodged a bullet.

Someone did all the 1.5 gear card upgrades, no?
Otherwise just use the 1.0 scans!

to spoilery. i just want to be able to grab a sheet with the gear corresponding to only 1 buildings plus what they cost to make. so part of the building

No, the model is done by the KD team.

Nope. Produced in China.

You didn't read the actual thing did you.

I just finished putting together the pheonix and I have ordered all the old expansions, are any of them as hard to put together as pheonix? I swear I spent almost a full hour looking for the hands in my carpet when I dropped them.

Not really. The only one you can mess up is maybe Gorm cause if you glue his 2 halves together first sticking his penis in the slot after is really hard.

Literally in their fucking shop page:

>Concept art by Lokman.
>Sculpted by the Kingdom Death design team.
Now fuck off retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmMLkq-b-Qw

Everything from KD is produced in china you idiot.

>Sculpted by KD
>Made in SDE warehouses by Chinese people and soft SDE plastic because it's produced by SDE.
You are the retard.
You should go read their kickstarter page on it before I btfo you further you fucking goof.

Please. Please just get out of here. I beg you. We don't need more retards here.

>How did you spend your weekend, user?
I I was putting together my baby elefant man. Forgot to glue his tiny baby elefant man dick on before putting his ass together, so I had to rip the fucker apart real quick.
>Uh, wha-?
My baby elefant man dick.

I don't think I follow.
You want a sheet with a settlement location on it alongside all the gear it can produce?
That seems extremely spoilery to me.

not if it doesnt contain gear from other random buildings

My brain hurts.
Just don't look at them?
As soon as you see all the gear you can make you've spoiled that entire building's value.
Besides, the 1.0 scans literally have "settlement locations" as a section as well as all their cards broken down. What you want is literally out there. If you wanted to "update" to 1.5 you just grab the corresponding pieces and replace them.

Right; As soon as you see all the results of what you can craft you've spoiled the discovery process for that location.

You can just make those sheets yourself with the 1.0 scans. There's nothing stopping you but you being lazy, not a lack of scans.

>new Forsaker Mask
What's the fucking purpose

>Mad that you wasted your money.
Not my fault you're stupid.

His penis is actually a woman's lips. So it's even weirder.

As much as i agree with you remember that not everyone playing KDM are up to our standards of fun:

>Not looking at ANY cards or ANY building etc before i build them,
>Not reading the text before i nominate someone etc
>"Oh right i "OBVIOSLY" wanted to move that survivor i before i attacked again i made a mental note of it, NOPETI NOPE all moves are final

And that's the story of how a second level lion fucked me over on year 3 since i didn't know that it would Drag my best survivor 14 steps away doing 8 damage.

I also play dwarf fortress incase anyone wondered.

You can't wear it as gear now or your guy runs off.

Do you even read the cards?

All the KD plastics are 3D designed by the KD team and forwarded to the chinese factories for plastic injection. Stop making up bullshit to justify your incompetence.

Before you had a choice between making a crazy guy extra killy (and being able to use the Forsaker mini for fluff points) or building Mask Maker.

Now it's just "lul you can make a location, or you can delete this and its wearer in two easy steps"

You should educate yourself.

Yea it got nerfed.

Nice counter argument fucking retard.

I mean, I know one of their most commons sculptors. He lives in Australia. They outsource most of their 3d models to a few artists depending on what they need. The White Lion was done by Anuxi, she did a bunch of stuff for Dota 2 as well. She also lives in Australia.

The core sculpts are done by those 3D artists, then sent to china for them to be broken down into usable molds.

I explained to you the process they're going to use but you got butthurt.

Sucks to be you.

iirc the mini actually got previewed and it looks horrendous. I'll try to see if I can find it for you.

The KD Team did sculpt it...and that sculpt was promptly taken to China to make molds. Sorry, it was a nice model.

Exactly. Plastic production is exclusively handled by China. Only resins are traditionally sculpted by different sculptors like thomas david, guillois, etc.

I said fuck off.

Like all the other plastics.

Dude, come on.

Where do you think your core game came from?

No, he means quit being the same awful faggot you are in every thread. We hate you, you hate being here, literally nobody wants you here. Go start a MtG thread.

If you don't understand that KD and SDE have different manufactures you may be a lost cause.

I'll explain it again so maybe you can understand it.
>KD designs mini.
>KD sends mini design to SDE.
>SDE produces mini.
It's pretty simple. Or do you think the chibi twilight knight was hard plastic as well since it was a crossover model?

You're free to bury your head in the sand.

Maybe you should have started by explaining what the fuck SDE is.

They're the people who sold you that mini you sad excuse for a brainlet.

lmfao

Now shoo, I'm done feeding you.

Now that that's done, let's go back to talking about all the horrible newbie mistakes you guys made so far that cost you a limb, a whole survivor or even an entire settlement.

So deflect isnt stackable and you can only refresh it. Is that right?

Never run up to the lion when he's having a nap. He doesn't like you being near when disturbed.

Got both my arms ripped off for that mistake.

This is the dipshit who was fake Ekoi tripping last time these threads melted down into middle school insults and trolling. Ignore him and post pics of rad shit.

Well I found the Steampunk Twilight Knight from CMONs kickstarter.

Should give you a good idea what to expect from third parties trying to into KD.
For the trolls and interested parties.

For what it is, she still got nice thighs.

Makes me think of Mansions of Madness.

Wihte lions are such dicks.
One kept punching a survivor in the kidney till he died of blood loss.

Anyone beat GSK?

Anyone GET beat by GSK?

I have only played a couple campaigns for now and I have died at LY 16 and 14 respectively.
Usually by that time my only decent survivors have hoarded too many impairments or disorders or just retire.

Have you considered doing one or two B string survivors every hunt? Spread the love around? Might insulate you from the skill bottkenecking.

What is your New Life Principle?

Stop bullying scanon.

p.s. I'm not scanon, I'm the guy who uploaded

Well to be honest the first campaign I died because I went semi blind, and the second one I died because I choose survival of the fittest and couldn't really refill the deaths. I think I'll go back to protect the young for the third campaign and I'm confident this time I will succeed.

The legendary cards are not official

p.s. hope you're doing good scanon. Take your time, ignore impatient guys, I'm the guy who asked you to debind a month ago.

I'm a grown ass man and I understood that. I need to get a Fucking life.

Only posting these bad scans I took before the boat for the guy who wants references.

Same here.
Chose it for that strength buff, lost two survivors during the next hunt, lost another two during the following intimacy, four after I foolishly decided to try a level 2 lion and yeah, new game it was.

Thumbs up, go wreck it.

back of this.

I only split up uploads back then because a lot of people didn't get their stuff.

almost done.

Back of this.

Gear front

Gear back

Strange Resources and Priority Token

Strange Resources and Priority Token back

Settlement Locations

Monster cards

Monster card backs

Survivor and settlement cards

THIS POST
Survivor and settlement card backs.

Relevant info:
kingdomdeath.com/wp/upgrade-to-1-5-edition/

Lantern dagger, hollow sword and sonic tomahawk are unchanged from 1.3 and only spares.

It'll be in one of the new pin up packs. I have no clue which since I didn't get them.

True.

Yea kinda. I like the kitty. Would go great with percivals doggo.

Yea lions can be a pain. Early fights with roar are great for having survivors die in droves I've found.

And that shit is always the last fucking card to go.
When i started a campaign with a friend, both of his tutorial survivors dropped dead from a heart attack at the same time.

I had one guys head explode from a roar in such violent fashion that it drove everyone else crazy.

Good times.

But seriously it's super brutal. I've cheated before with noobs and just taken it out of the tutorial fight because you have no way of mitigating brain trauma at level zero.

>Miss Lion God with Vespertine Arrow, put down Flower Batches
>Lion God performs Heft and throws a bunch of flowers at my guy.
> Decapitated
> After ensuing full wipe, far too late to revert or fix anything, notice Heft works only on impassable terrain.

This just happened.

But mental image alone was worth it.

Bahahhahah I love it!

>FLOWER BURST!
>Head explodes in the cascade of petals.
Glorious as fuck.

I thought this was a crocheted version of Luccas (Chrono Trigger) headgear, but it's not. What's this from?

Scopedog from Votoms

>tfw no one bumps in the night because euros and aussies don't into KD. Or if they do only rarely.

Same eurofag here who just Though I have to agree that these threads are not very exciting during days. So I stay up during the night, to read Kingdom Death threads on Veeky Forums.

I... may have to re-evaluate my life.

I'm sure it'll get better as fulfillment gets carried out. Have faith!

Another eurofag here.
You are not alone.

Not much to say as far as a eurofag.
i m on armored stranger.resisted got shredded to pieces yet managed to get the kingsman dead lost 2 survivor
thrillseeker rawhideset timelesseye with scrapsword got the last 4 wounds, move, surge dash out behind a pillar while the other suvivor was throwing darts.

been hunting lvl2 antellope getting 15+ ressources a hunt
i ll see how phoenix works soon

the saddest thing is that i dont have amonia so still no leathershield...

i still cant get more than 15 pop to get the society principle.. i want accept darkness

SCANOOOOOOONNNN

You're the real forasker.

So what effects stack? Do any?
If i have two grease i get that the "square" bonus doesn't stack, but does the natural +1 evasion ?
Are you even allowed to have the same gear twice for puzzle reasons?

And stacking luck feels so broken. Deadly weapon with dual weilding + guys +1 luck + charm wrecks stuff so hard if you combine it with that cat eye charm HL sorter.

Losing only two survivors on King's Man without a leather shield is quite a feat. Though I suppose if you got lucky early King's Step, it's quite doable.

Weapons are the only items you may carry duplicates of.

Stacking luck is pretty good, yeah.

NZ reporting in, eagerly awaiting my 1.5 after getting hooked on the tts version

Pretty much all effects stack. Keep in mind you can't have same gear in grid except for weapons. Natural +1 and evasion from gear stacks just fine.

Luck is easy to get wrong and works unintuitively. Critical wound occurs only if drawn hit location has critical effect listed in it. In your example if you rolled 6 to wound but location does not have a critical effect, you will not cause a wound if 6 wouldn't be enough anyway.

>56688075
ho yeah i had forbidden dance innovation and one of my survivor got king step from it.
so that s why i tough why not try to resist.

>I have come to enemies with impervious hit locations

Only been fighting the easy stuff so far. Butcher will be tonight.

Wow not the user you were arguing with. You are a fucking retard. Let us put it another way , do you think that cmon is going make the goth amy crossover? Do you think soda pop is going to make the candy and cola? If it is on their kickstarter they are making it you fucking retard. Now go learn to use google and kindly never come back

how much did they charge for that ugly shit?

This game needs more peeps like you. Way to be awesome.

Since when super dungeon explore is Soda Pop? Learn to use the correct names and fuck off.

15 bucko's

Got two of them, they are going linea recta to collectors for 15 bucks plus shipping, ain't gonna ask more for them if they are anything like the image.

Soda Pop is literally the game of the company that makes Super Dungeon Explore. So yes, he did use the correct name, fuckwit.

Holy fuck unironically KYS faggot this is the last (you) you will ever see

Soda Pop is the company. Super Dungeon Explore is the game. The game is not making the crossover, the company is, so he just fucked up saying SDE is making it, because it's SP who is actually doing it.

Thanks for proving that the correct name is Soda Pop, and saying "SDE is producing the mini" is fucking retarded, faggot.

These seem useful to more easily reference things. Can someone share the file perhaps?

Dude. You've been posting about this for ages. Please stop spamming 30 posts a thread. Do your own if you're that impatient.

Fuck man , in the immortal words of Micheal Wade you are a bunch of cesspit dwellers in here.

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Micheal Wade is the butthurt troll that's been shitting up these threads?