Were primarchs fertile? And if so could they produce daughters?

were primarchs fertile? And if so could they produce daughters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0o3N52_BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are likely not even human. Propably they are some sort od warp creatures/

No and No
Primarchs were not human beings, they were more stable and less ugly (most of them) Nemesis from Resident Evil

but emperor was fertile, and he is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond humanity

No. Alivia Sureka which was a fellow ancient True Perpetual of the Emperor was infertile

So are dragons but it's the same boat; so powerful that it doesn't matter. The Emperor could probably bang an Ork and end up with a kid, meanwhile the Primarchs aren't THAT powerful as to be able to reproduce with normal humans.

what about senseis

Don't think they are canon.

what ABOUT senseis?

Honestly, I’d hope the emperor at the very least gave them horse dicks if for no other reason than to have another melee weapon in a tight spot

It was a delusion spread by a Tzeetech cult. Perpetuals have superseded them, anyway.

they are emps biological children ergo primarchs should also be able to reproduce

What fucktarded logic is this? Americans fix your education programs its embarrassing.

i forgot to add that primarchs are basicaly emperor's clones.

russ should have qt daugther

>inb4 Warhamer high thread.

> >inb4
>not "thinly veiled"
C'mon now

"still the 40k (30k) universe, but things are better WHH" > "High School AU with regular 40k characters WHH"
Except for comedy/party/cute shenanigans

What kind of a parent would each primarch be?

Bad.

I don't know, a few might perhaps not be that awful, at lest pre HH

phonecian would be best lover, and vulkan will be best papi

The Phonecian would be a "pageant mom" on steroids, always pushing their kid to be perfect (and probably spoiling them a bit, giving them "nothing but the best"), though there's a good chance his kids would like and look up to him anyway until their rebellious phase.

His relationship with Ferrus's kid could be interesting though

I’m going to come out and say it, with the technology they have access too I think they can have whatever kind of kids they want

Especially chaos.

I've read once that the Emperor had to make some sort of deal with the Dark Powers in order to make the Primarchs. What would he possibly need Chaos for? What did they do/deliver?

>is the emperor infertile
>did the emperor create the primarchs

Nope they were build for conquest like the Thunder Warriors even the Primarchs knew they would not be there for eternal and be killed or removed after they done their duty.

That’s just black library fan wank of chaos.

Daily reminder that the books are rememberancer written and not entirely canon.

They're a bit more than just conquest, at least a few are for civilising the galaxy - though they're explicitly NOT made for long-term/wide-scale ruling, the Emperor was clear that he wanted a mostly human-run empire (which was one of the "secular" reasons for rebellion, the demise of the War Council being primarily Primarchs).
I could see the Primarchs as heading Imperial organisations though.

Any children would be built for governing/executive branch assistance (not leading), rather than the conquest-focussed monsters their fathers are (though they'd likely still be highly capable, at least marine+ levels)

>I could see the Primarchs as heading Imperial organisations though.
Well I could see Guillaume doing this the other Primarchs were only build for killing. I think in one of the 30K books they ask each other what they would do after conquering everything. If I remember correctly they did not know because they only knew killing.

Emp is still biologically human. He was the product of human reproduction. He just has like 10000 psykers souls in his body and has gained some superhuman capabilities as a result.

Primarchs, on the other hand, are the result of bio-engineering (and probably magic). So they are not technically humans, and may or may not be able to reproduce depending on the magnitude of the variation of their genetic code from that of humans (but I would guess not)

YOU ARE WEAK VICTORIA.

SHUT UP DAD!

God, her rebellious phase would be a sight to behold.
I'm seeing big makeup and leopard print all over again, just like 80s Noise Marines. Is there any way she wouldn't go straight to Slaanesh?

That’s what worry’s me, if the emperor won, Khorne and Nurgle would be phased out but tzeentch and slaanesh would be in overdrive.

user, the emperor didn't have sex to make them, he genetically built them. Plus I'm pretty sure that both the primarchs and space marines as a whole are purposely made both infertile and aversed to lust because they're meant to act as humanity's sword, not to potentially replace them.

Given the rage of teenage girls, Khorne would be fine... Nurgle on the other hand is a bit shit outta luck, unless any of the girls are NEETs (and I can't see that in any version that cares to be even the slightest bit realistic, given the fathers)

well is there any other provider of pirarch's daugters?

what about magnus daughter, she would be 100% neet

I don't know, she's the one daughter who's father is guaranteed not to be there for her - he's one of those super-career dads, seeing as no-one else can hold the webway open. Going to lead to all kinds of issues...

But yeah, I guess she could be a neet

>needing to use the warp or webway

>Implying you exist in a universe where the crusade defeated all the actual threats and still had marines left over

They exist

Jokearo are useful AND not raging idiots. Reminder that the emperor didn’t kill aliens who help humans.

Plus the majority of them probably live outside of the galaxy with the Orks anyways.

>mfw Jokearo save humanity from the nids before they even get to our galaxy

Jokearo vs Orks vs Nids outside of our Galaxy, when?

Point of note, Korks are Orks that are turned up to 11

The Orks (even if alone) live in a cycle of constant death. With their biologies they would likely all be titan-sized.

There’s also the issue that nobody has ever survived space combat with a Jokearo ship, and we begin to see what kind of crap is going on outside the Milky Way.

40k-Andromeda when?

No.

I come bearing gifts...

And by gifts, I mean smut.

Isis needs moar lore

And these two need moar smut.

YOU ARE WEAK VENUS

I like how she doesn't even self-insert, she's being even kinkier and imagining her two cousins at it.

No, she's hot

All of them do.

Not true.

is there a possibility that writefags will return warhammer high from hiatus?

And that is me out of smut.

Please make more.

Well, what sort of lore would you want?

Just any sort of characterisation really, what has she got other than maybe an inferiority complex/alpha bitch thing?

We could always have a genetically engineered chld bolrn out of love and a need for something that reinforces the Imperium-Ynnari alliance.

Yes, they have the most explosively virile semen of any being in the galaxy; they are so fertile and high testosteronous that they can even impregnate other species woman who cannot resist their massive demi-god cock

Also, are we having a Warhammer High thread? Nice.

Shall we try impregnating a Primarch?

What is dead may never die.

what kind of heresy...?

No-one posted this yet? For shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0o3N52_BI

Is there room in this thread for Lyra?

Yet another forgotten one. The old writefags were so narrow in their interests (read: their self inserts boning their waifus) that they left over half the Daughters untouched. And most of them had never read a single HH book and got the character all wrong.

To be fair, most of the HH books didn't exist then

When they started this thing back in 2011, there was a good dozen books out. Sure, many primarchs hadn't been touched (Peturabo, Khan), but that doesn't excuse a total lack of knowledge of the 30k setting.

On that topic I would kill to see how Hana Khan would be written now we know so much about the Khan, and he's one of the most interesting Primarchs of all of them. I bed she could be made amazing in good hands.

>year of the lord 30,000+10,000
>not picking best girl

I wonder who's behind this?

no, they have such complex DNA that even magic goes into the mix

Ditto for Lyra since all the books with the Lion in them have been out. Though with how much BL writers flip-flop between him being a complete cunt and an unquestionably loyal son, maybe its best we don't get any new stuff.

Gav Thorpe's Lion is trash. The only good Lion story is ADB's Savage Weapons.

>The lord of the First Legion sat as he so often sat these nights, leaning back in an ornate throne of ivory and obsidian. His elbows rested upon the throne’s sculpted arms, while his fingers were steepled before his face, just barely touching his lips. Unblinking eyes, the brutal green of Caliban’s forests, stared dead ahead, watching the winking dance of distant stars. Every so often there’d be the slightest betrayal of movement: the rise and fall of his armoured shoulders, or a moment taken to blink and shake his crowned head in silent dismissal.
>The warlord’s armour was the same rich, unspoiled black as the void into which he stared. Sculpted across his breastplate and greaves, rearing lions formed from red gold – that rarest of metals dredged from the dusty crust of Mars – bared their teeth at a diligent and devoted bridge crew. He wore no helm while he sat in repose, yet the mane of ashen blond locks was bound back in a tight horsetail to keep his face free of distraction, and a simple silver circlet adorned his tanned brow. This last trinket sported no ostentation, being nothing more than an echo of tradition from the disbanded knightly orders of the Lion’s adopted home world. By such simple crowns were the knight-lords of Caliban once known.

God I wish The Lion got more love.

Sadly, he got Thorpe's love, which is tainted love.

is this loss

primarchs like russ and khan seem like the types who would get laid, a lot. But there's no mention of any of them having a family beyond the parental figures that found and adopted them.

It seems really odd, honestly. You'd think that at least one of the primarchs would have taken a wife at one point. Most of them probably had women throwing themselves at them constantly.

>tfw all the writing for WHH is really fucking awful

Write better stuff, if you have the skills. Or find someone who can. It deserves better than it currently has.

I always thought Sanguinius would be a good father. I guess that, if GW ever needs to bring the female space marines card, they will pull off something like: Sanguinius is crusading around some lost part of the galaxy, when he finds some woman, he becomes enfatuated and fathers a child. Out of fear the Emperor might do something about it, Sanguinius hides her in some forgotten planet with a special marine team. Millenia after, Sanguinius's daughter somehow arrives to Baal, and the techpriests somehow discover she has organs that could potentially work as geneseed. Thus, girlmarines.

It's the dumbest thing, but if they wanted to do it somehow, it would be something like this.

I like to think that Rogal Dorn had a wife, and she was every bit as boring and literal as he was.

I can imagine them sitting at a long table at opposite ends with giving each other the coldest, most dead stare possible. It's the most romantic thing either of them have ever done.

Someone draw this and add a "True love" banner, all lovie-dovie.

Dorn has an emotional side.

He's as stoic as stone and generally cold as ice, but it's there.

For one thing, he kept his adoptive grandfather's fur-edged robe, and often slept with it on his bed. For another, he was sad to destroy the beauty of his work when reinforcing the Imperial Palace. Likewise, his interactions with Curze and post-Heresy certainly show emotion, at least.

But he probably does have a boring wife.

what il illyan is papa smurf's baby boy

Or the whole iron cage incident?

I didn't know this but a declined possible member of our game join in with commissioned Star Wars art by Blazbaros.

They tried to join as female Palpatine and tried to ask for so many exceptions and changes that the GM could not believe how overpowered they were. Currently they are trying to emulate Blaz's cheap style.

Doubtfull. The Emperor was a manlet that managed to get tall through warp fuckery.

So who would be best girl?

Morticia

The angel of course.