What would it take to reclaim Lodaeron for humanity?

What would it take to reclaim Lodaeron for humanity?

Two men getting of their asses and taking the fight to the Lich Queen.

Seriously, though, user, Lordaeron reclaimation literally happens in the next expansion, have you been living under a rock

>people caring about Warcraft lore

Do they actually have villains now or is everyone just a corrupted good guy?

the Menethial line needs to stop pussyfooting around and start ruling again

i don't care if she abdicated, her people need her

You mean kerrigan

Political marriage ftw.

I just hope Genn doesn't bite it and that he isn't the one that burns the Elves home like it is rumored.

Manduin and the Alliance need him.

GALLYWIX SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN LET LIVE, SASSY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TRADE PRINCESS FR9M THE START, REEEEEEEEWEE.

I was going to ask if Anduin could marry her, but she's like 10-20 years older than him isn't she?

That would be pretty fucked up, since the night elves are the ones that both physically and spiritually saved the Gilneans.

Lordaeron had it's chance, and the Alliance chose to abandon it.

It's easy now
>alliance: good boys who dindu nuffin
>horde: evil and stupid leaders

Sylvanas probably wouldn’t be considered stupid.

all the undead being brought back to life.

With the character arc in legion, blizz seems to be trying to toss all the original horde leaders in the trash bin.
She's gone from tragic anti-hero in Wc3, to cunning, wicked, but highly intelligent villainess/liberator in classic to WotLK, now to being stupidly evil for the sake of being stupidly evil

Can someone explain why all the major characters of Warcraft 3 have been sidelined for a bunch of literally whos?

They haven't been sidelined. Blizzard has literally Systematically killed off more less EVERY major character of WC3. The only ones that are safe are all Alliance characters too. Everyone else gets the shaft

Thrall is still alive. Malfurion and Iyanden are dead.

Thrall is functionally dead. You can fucking nick his hammer from him for christ's sake.
Sylvanas is a bitch (And technically dead if you wanna be a pedant)
Carine fucking died pre cataclysm
Vol'jin was killed in an entirely unceremonious way in Legion and no one cared cause they also killed The human king at the same time (Vol'jin didn't even get a grave I think)
Arthas was a raid boss
More or less everyone from the scourge went the way of arthas, with Anub'arak dying TWICE (Once in a dungeon, once in a raid)
Illidan was a raid boss and they probably did something dumb in legion. Other than the everything that was legion
All of Illidan's friends were also raid bosses
Tyrande is still alive
Jaina is unfortunately still alive but is edging ever closer to becoming a raid boss
I'm pretty sure the Dwarf that hung out with Arthas is still alive but irrelevant since he's not in a leadership position.
Did I miss anyone?

I hope he does. How many Alliance leaders have croaked compared to horde ones?

What about the Tauren chieftain?

>Warcraft threads non-stop spamming

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

That's Cairne, the third person mentioned.

He was the first faction leader to die and third on my list

I'm still sad that Blizzard squandered the potential of a civilization built by sapient zombies. There's so many cool things you could do with that. But no, they have to be card-carrying Evil bad guys, just because they're ugly.

The entire horde is "Squandered potential: The faction" There's SO MANY interesting things they could have done with them, but no, their writers DECIDED that the WC2 horde was the popular one and that that's what the WoW horde should be... Despite a lot of players joining cause they liked the WC3 horde. Like me back in my WoW days.

The thing is, WoW ruined both the WC3 Alliance and Horde.

Yeah, but the alliance got of somewhat more easy, especially with blizzard's constant fellating of the faction

Malfurion isn't dead and who the fuck is Iyanden? The only Iyanden I know is the Craftworld from W40k and they are a bunch of cool guy ghost robots

I dunno, I feel like the Alliance got hit with the stupid stick. Most of the time they just act really dumb and are never able to accomplish anything.

They got hit with the stupid stick, but that's better than being hit with the "Designated bad guy" stick. ESPECIALLY if you were a WC3 player and not a WC2 player, since in that, the Horde were a lot more sympathetic

Man, when I was a little kid I read the fuck out of the Warcraft 2: Dark Portal gamebook. That shit got me all fired up.

I liked WC 3 and all, but it just didn't grab me the way Gul'Dan's story of tryhard babby Orc mage straining himself under Medivh's training. Medivh doing it just for Petty revenge against...somebody, I don't remember. Those stories felt so human and three dimensional. Especially the Orc stories about Gul Dan trying more than a few times to put plans into motion despite the chaotic nature of Warrior Orc Politics.

The broad, heroic stories never stuck with me as much as the petty human stories did. Thrall's arc in WC3 put me to sleep until Hellscream went nuts. I liked Arthas and Kael's story. Night elves I found boring, Illidin's checks all the boxes for a story I should like, but I just didn't. Undead campaigns I remember liking, don't remember why though.

Same for Starcraft 2. The "We fight for liberty and my waifu!" And "Unite all against this one doom" stories of Campaigns 1 and 3 didn't grip me nearly as much as the "I will git gud, then Imma murder every single motherfucker between me and that ONE asshole until that asshole is fucked" story from the 2nd Campaign. It just felt like a more interesting story. Stakes don't make a good story, humanity does. And Petty revenge is pretty human.

At this point, I'd hope that Lordaeron is pretty much permanently rotten.

Fewer have died than have fucked off and become neutral.

Varian is dead.
Magni is a crystal parrot for Azeroth leaving a dark iron mutt next in line for the throne of IF.
Malfurion is around but isn't really Alliance so much as a neutral druid.
Benedictus is dead, leaving no replacement.
Rhonin is dead, but not before Dalaran leaving and coming back...and leaving again.
Turalyon is off leading the Army of Light.

The list for Alliance leaders that haven't changed is shorter.

Velen, hippy. Tyrande, pseudo-hippy, and the useless gnome.

I think you've got the Alliance confused with the Horde.

>Tyrande, pseudo-hippy,
Maybe in the same sense as the dealer from Saints Row 1.

Eh, yeah. Fair enough. I'm lumping her a bit too much in with Malfurion, which isn't accurate.

I just get so sad when I see threads like this.
It's such horrible unsalvageable garbage and I used to love it before it went to shit.

It's just fanart based upon fanart based upon some loose ideas at this point. A bloated mess like the worst comic book universes. Yet I can't just ignore it and not wonder.
There were moments in that trailer, but filled with cringe inducing manufactored epicness to the point where I can't even understand how someone thinks it's good.
Hearing Sylvanas scream for the horde as to boost the morale of the orcs, trolls and tauren fighting for her just seems ridiculous to me.

Well the people are still there so I'd say going backwards in time, assassinating Greymane, and forcing SW and Gilneas to fight alongside Lordaeron and the high elves against the undead scourge. Possibly also bringing a cure to the plague with you.

A new expansion or any other way to shill more "lore" on this rotting corpse of a series.

>I'm pretty sure the Dwarf that hung out with Arthas is still alive but irrelevant since he's not in a leadership position
Muradin Bronzebeard? Wasn't he killed when Arthas gained Frostmourne back in WC3? Or did they bring him back in WoW?

He death was retconned in WotLK to him just being "knocked unconscious" rather than dead for some reason. Personally his death would've helped cement Arthas' personal damnation but evidently Blizzards writers thought otherwise.

Can you even really say it's the WC2 horde at all? Wrong Trolls, and the only named Troll is a bad guy from the onset, no Ogres, the dragons don't care that you forcibly bred them for combat.
What about the Horde is wc2 at all?
Where is my Troll navy and turtles? Goblins weren't a thing in the horde until way late, and they weren't anything like Sappers.

Wasn't Arthas amused to find him still alive in WC3's expansion? I know he met some of his dwarves who were still alive and pissed.

Blizzard's writers decided they liked the "Savage demon worshipping invaders" angle for the horde that was present in WC2 Rather than the "Band of outcasts" Horde present in WC3 and Early WoW so they changed it

That would be getting off each other's asses...

Which has next to nothing to do with WC2 itself.

Arthas was surprised that some of the dwarves still lived, but they weren't being led by Muradin. They were led by Baelgun Flamebeard. As far as WC3 is concerned, Muradin died when Arthas took up Frostmourne. It wasn't until WoW (specifically WotLK) that it was retconned and Muradin survived.

Says the fucker that was puppeted by demons

Doubly so that both the Alliance and Horde of the 2nd war dissolved after that conflict ended. WC3 and WoW Horde and Alliance are not even the same organizations. So why current Horde is being billed as the old Horde is.....questionable at best.

It's because the writers want the new horde to be the old horde but the players want the new horde to be the new horde

All I see are two furries

Anduin likes scaleys, you silly billy.

Because one user is an idiot who keeps projecting his asspain.

Apparently Wrathion is hanging out with him (and the other Alliance leaders) in the new Alliance embassy in BfA. I can't really remember what happened at the end of Mists to where he'd choose a side now, however. (I thought both the Alliance and the Horde disappointed him by not utterly destroying the other?) Makes me think that he's still falling back on the same plan, except he's now decided to simply hedge his bets with his buddy / boi toy Anduin, rather than play both factions against each other.

Manduin is no toy for some overglorified lizard. He's going to bed a thicc assed spacegoat to be his queen.

>liking blue space goats
MY FUCKING KING

Good, the Horde were Blizzard’s darling faction for a decade, it’s about time they get their face dragged through the same mud the Alliance has gotten used to.

Word on the street says it’s going to be Yrel.

It cant be Yrel. her dick is too big

I'm okay with this.

>half-draenei prince

Not on my watch!

Democratic revolution WHEN

When they stop rigging their primaries and letting Bernie run.

What would a half-human half-Draenei even look like, because all I’ve seen suggests a human with funky skin color and glowing white eyes.

>american democracy

Pretty sure Moira had the hots for him, and the cute kite dwarf from MoP was rather close to him too.

Not to mention his dwarf paladin nanny(RIP)

This is Med'an, his mother was Garona (half draenei-half orc) and his father was Medivh (human).

Needs a human to produce an heir. I don't think half-dwarves are a thing.
Tess Greymane is the right age and a princess.

Med'an is also not canon

Looking at Garona, seems almost all the goat traits are easy as pie to get bred out. Draenei have a history of being a slave race. They probably evolved to just takes the genes of whatever rapes them.

Garona's a bad example. Her mother was a draenei who got gang raped by orc after orc after orc until a little big of magic and gallons of orc cum got her pregnant. Then she was artificially aged up by Gul'dan and, with the help of Medivh, made to look more human so she could infiltrate them better.
One positive note about the Warcraft movie was the strong implication that Medivh was Garona's father and thus cockblocking any possibility of Med'an.

I was totally down for WC3 but I never played 1 & 2 though the reasons are the same. I liked the human elements of the stories being told. Hellscream vs Manaroth made me fucking cry.

WoW and Starcraft 2 are pure fucking shit.

It's like you started playing with WoW.

As a proud forsaken player on a pvp server back when WoW was good (up to the end of Wrath) this shit greatly offends me.

Give me back my starting zone.

Not that I should really care because WoW only gets exponentially worse.

If half orcs can be a thing, half dwarves can almost definitely be a thing. Though they'd probably just wind up as a standard manlet.

I wish this was an actual mod.

As far as I know there are no canon examples.

Isn't Rexxar half-orc half-ogre or something?

>Lordaeron
So what happens to it? Is it depopulated or merely a former warzone?

I think dwarves tend to keep it within the race when it comes to making babies. There's not many examples of relationship between a human and a dwarf.

It got pretty stupid there with Muradin becoming king of the frostborn, them joining the alliance and then never being seen again. Same with the Taunka.

One of Knaak's literary stillbirths frequently shows Falstad pestering Vereesa Windrunner for sex.

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

It's not as humorous as you would think. Just a bunch of throwaway lines where the guy basically sexually harasses her.

There's another bit where they meet up with some Paladins, and the Lord Commander takes an obvious liking to Vereesa. Rhonin internally thumbs his nose at the guy, wondering where an allegedly noble knight gets off trying to bang an attractive woman. In a setting where there's no precedence for society looking down on casual sex.

Plus I couldn't understand how Rhonin of all people could be so fucking judgmental about something like that.

People staring at an elf woman's tits is a common trope in Knaak's "writing".

Hey, elf tits are distracting!

>What would it take to reclaim Lodaeron for humanity?
A couple of Goblinbergs selling manabomb secrets to the Alliance.

Just play on a private server lad.
I'm taking a liking to Warmane, wrath of the lich king. It only has a couple of realms, and there's always decent activity.

That would be...wrong. Not because of who she is, but where she is. She exists in the past from an alternate dimension. Bringing her to our world is a terrible idea.

Then he'd know that vanilla was brutally biased towards alliance.

yes, but these were created with Ogre magic

>If half orcs can be a thing, half dwarves can almost definitely be a thing
not necessarily no
bad logic

The people of lorderan dont really exsist anymore

Kel'Thzad is alive

a power washer.