/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

I knew one guy with the Cool class. He also had a cool white cane and could read those mysterious signs written with bumps in elevators.

That's so cool!

I'm too lazy to check.
Any good oc lately?

I like this, particularly the apocalypse scenarios, but you should offer some choices for why the megacorp is after you

Fuck Tok

Fuck SDA

No fucking just comfy

>Turb0Bacon

Some one should do a Bladerunner 2048 inspired, Joi/digital waifu CYOA. a e s t e t h i c atmosphere, comfy but bitter sweet cus it's a fucked up dystopian future.

>comfy
Ah a fellow comfy connoisseur.

what are some cyoa redflags?
>comfy
>lewd
>waifu
>made on the dickscord

Man, that’s way too messy to be comfy for me.

Here you go user

This is more my style

Are there any horror themed cyaos, or just something with spooky creatures, like the shade of demonology?

I like the sound of that.

>No fucking
I see this thread is severely lacking in fucking. Some of my CYOAs should help with that.

Stop posting lewds. Make more instead.

TokHaar here, forgot my password

>Make more lewd CYOAs
pic related

>TokHaar here, forgot my password
No problem, I got your back TokHaar your password is #DinosaurDagger

>Someone
We've been over this a hundred times user. That someone is you.

Tok, can you do this cyoa with less lewd things? at least another version less focused on sexual abuse and add other types of abuse?

Im ok with that things but sometimes I want non-sexual fantasy settings, and this cyoa is actually interesting

I won't make unlewd versions of CYOAs I make. It's already annoying as hell to make a censored versions and then having to update 2 versions of the same CYOA when I make some changes. But I might do some unlewd CYOAs in the future, similar to Nemesis and Your CYOA.

Speaking of Nemesis....

That was one of the major features going to be added to the expansion. You would roll on two tables, the first one you would roll on three times to get locations you have to pass through to get to the megacorp; the second one you would roll on once to get your megacorp and who you get to take revenge on. I started putting it together but with the way I'd designed the base CYOA writing scenarios that allow for a use of so many options is exceptionally difficult. Nevertheless, I'll still pretty up the original at some point (with images and the like), for now though I am working on a side project to experiment with roll based missions in an environment with less factors.

Are you really so starved for human contact that you repost your own CYOAs just for attention? Have you considered getting actual friends some time?

>Want to choose ascension to become qt angel loli
>Part of me has a boner for corruption and wants to give in instead
What the fuck is wrong with me.

TokHaar here, kys

I'm fairly certain Tok has scored more pussy than your fat fuckin' ass

Right. That's why he's constantly acting as the village idiot here.

Hadn't seen this one yet, pretty neat

Wish: Wish Fulfillment
Companion: Ghost Girl
Power: Regeneration

Despair never felt so good

I bet Tok's been cucked out of more pussy than the both of you combined.

Isn’t he from a nation of cucks? That’s not an achievement

>That’s not an achievement
Never said it was.

>he thinks authors reposting their cyoas is something unusual

xD

Doesn't have to be unusual to be pathetic. Learn to not be dumb.

pick radar and find the other radar
find the fountain of youth
find the way to gensokyo
gg easy life

>Re-posting your own CYOAs are pathetic
The difference between me and most authors who re-post their CYOAs are that I re-post my CYOAs proudly with my name and most authors are too scared to do that so they do it under the mantle of being anonymous. The difference between a cowardly thief and a conqueror is that a thief would steal possessions in the cover of the night night; while a conqueror would do so right in the open for all to see and leave with his loot amidst songs of victory!

The fact that you tripfag while doing it is half the reason you're being pathetic, attention whore.

It's hilariously ironic how threatened you guys are of Tok

can someone post the roadtrip one?
cant post
am tablet-postan

Threatened and annoyed are two very different things. Threatened assumes something is at risk or at stake.

protip: that's actually tok you're responding to

>h-he's clearly tok!

the paranoia sets in

That's what Tok wants you to think

more like charity

I don't think I saw any thread that's easier to bait than /cyoag/.

That's okay, being new is forgivable.

trips of truth

>I fucking hate Tok! I wish he fuck off!
*gives him attention*
>wtf?! Why won't he leave?!
Nu-/cyoag/ is in a sad fairs of state.

>I don't think I saw any thread that's easier to bait than /cyoag/.
/cyoag/ is like a pussy just waiting to get fucked.

You're all honestly the biggest dingbats on Veeky Forums

it's ok we're only pretending to be retarded

TokHaar here, can confirm that's me

Shitposter here, can confirm you're not me

Yeah but he wasn't asking you to censor and change this version, he was asking you to take the concept of the prison system you developed here and create something entirely new and exciting that doesn't involve getting dicked down by demons and villains.

listen here you lil shit

I see, but still after I have done a concept or trope, I feel kinda finished with that concept. Like I don't plan on making any CYOAs about battle priests since I already explored that in Deus Vult. Might do some DLC to Deus Vult to expand on the lore and flesh out the different factions within The Order.

the difference between you and a conqueror is that a conqueror seizes what is his through brilliance and greatness, while in your case its merely that anything you touch becomes the lowest of filth unfit to touch anything but the likes of scum like you- so people just leave the now worthless junk with you

you're both fags :^)

you too buddy

Jesus Christ you guys are retarded

Reminder that SDA is in fact a worse human being than Tok

Nah

Yah

I have a Filipino nation of half giants, a Mongolian one of wolf riders, a South African one, and a Germanic one.

In addition to the ones in the thread that I particularly liked.

But I thought they wuz kangs.

no not-ethiopians ruled by not-solomonid emperors conning people with a not-prestorjohn myth?

Is there even such a thing as a decent human being that also happens to be a cyoa author

no there isn't