imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=plUPJ0inN4c

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-NL/Aircraft-Punisher-Cannons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Sisters a QT !

Ture love reporting in

He is qute!

Biggest threat to the galaxy coming through

Reminder that Eldar are not for lewd

Why are assault marines considered shit this ed?

>not choosing a qt goat girl
Saaaad

I play Eldar, friend plays Admech.
Friend likes Phosphor Kastelans and Neutron Onagers.

What should I use to most effectively kill them? It seems like Dark Reapers can weakly do it but if they get hit they'll get obliterated.

Should I just drive up some Fire Dragons and wish em good luck?

There's something about the way her face is that doesn't seem to look good and I can't tell what. Maybe her nosehole's angle? Or the way her eyes are angled on her face compared to her hair? I can't tell but it just looks off.

So, let's talk about this.
1)Wording is fucked up. Instead of Wound Characteristic it says Wounds, so a Hive Tyrant that goes down in wounds suddenly becomes untargetable.
2)You can't target characters in any phase now. Music of the apocalypse - Blastmaster to the face or character sniping with Psy Powers are gone.

Actual pic

Kek

Her forehead thing makes it look like she has a massive bony brow. Makes her look like a caveman

>b-b-but the wording is wrong!
Begone waacfag

>GW higher up guy at LGS talking to temporary manager, they're trying to find new manager for store
>temporary manager says that its a shame that the store is next to a 'girls school'
>atmosphere changes, higher up guy is offended, says that the knows a lot of women who play, shouldn't prejudge
>temp manager keeps digging and says 'girls just dont wanna play'
>conversation peters out

Man, so awkward.

Do people still play soccer in the 40th millennium?

Ork shapes reality to his will.
When my WAAGH approaches all Tau girls become curvy and cute.
Your move!

to be fair, she was raped user.

1w, T4, minimal attacks. Str4...

How to fix chainswords:

+1 extra attack like now

-1 ap

w-what are they going to do to her?

Herecy

>tougher than a land raider

Gentlemens of the Imperium.

The higher up guy sounds like a SJW.

how many points tho

>The grand halls of Fenris grow ever quieter following arduous campaigns. Concerned by his Chapter’s diminishing numbers, the Great Wolf Logan Grimnar entrusts Njal Stormcaller to uncover the remedy of their plight. When a 10,000-year-old enemy embeds itself in the Rune Priest’s mind, it claims the salvation he seeks lies where it all began. On Prospero. Alongside an eclectic company of injured Space Wolves, Thralls and a Trickster who is more hindrance than help, the Stormcaller sets forth. But it soon becomes apparent that greater mechanisms are at work. It is no longer only the Sons of Russ’ fate at stake, but the entire Imperium.

If Primaris Space Wolves are a thing (thousands of them), then how come the Space Wolves are dying?

>Tau men join the Orks. For the Greater Good.

Generally speaking is typhus and 6 deathshroud better in a transport or in deepstrike? They seem tough enough to weather the shooting if you fail a charge.

I only have a relatively small dg army so far so I'm working out how to play with a small model count
>have two sets of dark imperium so 20 pox walkers, 14 Marines, 2 each of drones, LoCs, plague caster and blight bringer, additionally have 6 deathshroud, plagueburst crawler, spartan assault tank and a mastadon on the way
I was thinking of getting some blightlords and having them do the deepstriking and a bunch of shooting while the spartan trundles towards them

146 for the best, most popular build.

That's the barnet GW right? Here i thought i was the only one there that browsed this mess.

Someone show me the part of the rule book regarding line of sight, can't find anywhere in the rulebook or FAQs stating wings tails and Sails are ignored for line of sight purposes

Its fairly obvious there are a few of us here.

No, because you have actual blood sport not a Yuropoor tickle fancy that hooligans try to play up as a hardcore pasttime/sense of identity.

The only tradition kept of the sport is the post game riot, which without a game is just a riot. Just cutting out the middleman.

No matter when or where, youths will kick shit around if able.

This game has enough ap as it is.
The problem is that vanilla marines are shit in melee because they only have 1 attack.

The fact that I have to pay a guy in jumppack with a shitty in chainsword just to have the same attacks of a 6 point Ork is stupid.

All marines should have 2 by default.

Necrons did nothing wrong except for failing

That says more about land raiders than this mediocre snot carriage.

reposted from other thread

Yesterday user was asking about how to make tactical squads viable again. I quite liked the idea of them having unique stratagem bonuses rather than just boosting their stats or putting them in direct competition with other units

How would the following be?

Ability:
Tactical Efficiency
Roll a dice each time you spend a Command Point to use a Stratagem on this unit; on a 5+ that CP is immediately refunded.

Stratagems
Advanced tactics - 2CP
Use this Stratagem at the beginning of your movement phase. Select a friendly ADEPTUS ASTARTES Tactical Squad – that unit may immediatly select an /additional/ chapter tactic and receives all the benefits this entails as if it were part of a battleforged army until your following movement phase

Strategically Versatile - 1CP
Use this Stratagem at the end of your Fight phase. Select a friendly ADEPTUS ASTARTES Tactical Squad – that unit can immediately either move, shoot or fight again.

How difficult is magnetizing a Trygon/Mawloc for a relative beginner?

>GW is aware of poor wording, fixes it in a FAQ.
>Here's an opportunity to fix it, just add one word, wound characteristic.
>But no, copy-paste monkeys can't do that. GW publishes new book with still broken wording, requiring you to use additional resource to actually understand what the fuck they meant.
>But the book, goy, and if you complain about shit quality, you're a waacfag.

Stratagems aren't making them viable. It's polishing a turd.

They should capitalize on it.
Point out that a narine shoulderpad is very similar to a nail, if you can do snazzy designs on one you can on the other.

Imagine a classrom with legion themed fingernails.

*buy

I cant tell if you're sincere or a stupid sexist misogynist.

For plot convenience.

Remember when the Golden Throne was failing and Admech didn't know what to do?

There isn't one. It says any part of model.

Hull is used for measuring to and from models without bases (and is defined more clearly in a faq).

Body isn't used anywhere in the rules for LoS.

What do you do if you love the gameplay of a faction, but don't like their fluff?

Cry more. Maybe if you weren't a literal autist youd be able to understand wording

>spoonfeed me

Make your own chapter/legion/fleet/dynasty/whatever with their own story.

Link intrests.
40k gots loads of publicity with the shitty shooters and RTShit.

>confusing Necrons for Eldar

really?

Gotta go further than just paint though. There's an entire building aspect.

>All marines should have 2 by default.
Primaris are marines as they should be. But instead of just overhauling all statlines they made them a seperate thing which was really retarded.

Fluff and Aesthetics>Gameplay.

I like Chaos, the shooting phase, tough guys and the psychic phase.

For me, Thousand Sons and Death Guard fit well to varying degrees, so I went with Death Guard because they're better supported.

Annoyingly, the faction I like playing is Death Guard, but I'm not really a fan of Nurgle. And there's no real way to refluff them.

>using fanart as evidence

Wait, I think I can dig up some fanart as rebuttal.

Don't collect it.

Liking the fluff (and aesthetic) is more important.
Painting something you don't like is a pain.

I've poured over the rulebook and FAQs looking for it after my opponent lascannoned my tantalus to death by shooting the tip of it's sail. Some user here claimed it was in the Rulebook.

Agreed

user claims otherwise and I'm waiting for proof.

but you can now rapid fire before charging and shoot your pistol in cc which functionally give the controlling player 2 attacks on their turn

but Stratagems are integral to the game and it would be a good opportunity to have a unit that makes good use of them

Hows my first Tyranid list?

The plan is for my Trygon and the 20 Devourergaunts (who will most likely be shooting twice the turn they arrive) to DISTRACTION CARNIFEX while my Genestealers and Carnifexes Krakenzoom up the board.

Exocrine/Warriors/Hive Tyrant will be used for support/countercharge.

List posted above because I'm dumb and a little drunk

What are you using to make this list?

While I despise fap't''au, you know that a haggard 50 year old and a stunning 20-something are both human women, right?

Wraith Constructs for days.

DScythe Guard + Webway Portal + Quicken is pretty awesome.

You can cripple Onagers with Doom and Jinx.

Can also Fire and Fade if you feel the need. If playing Iyanden, it would be in your best interest to pop the Spirit Mark Stratagem.

>676x6512
fix your fucking formatting you lazy retard.

Man, if only female space marines were a thing! They'd be making MILLIONS from that one shop. Geez, get on the ball GW, come on.

Literally zero reason to, the trygon/mawloc are virtually identical and you can run one as either with zero issue

That being said, if you feel the need to, they arent thay bad, just magnetize the scything talons before gluing the body halves together to save your sanity later

Only on charging though. An Assault Marine Squad that gets charged is totally fucked because of
>lol 1 attack base
makes special melee weapons worthless on them as well

The wording reads exactly as he's said though, surprised winters didn't pick up on it himself.

Post cool conversions and scratchbuilds, preferably heug ones. Seems like not enough people ever think about converting the "megaheavies" like Mastodons and Stormbirds and maybe even Titans as counts-as. The Manta and Stormbird are understandable because they're massive and clumsy, but I've always wanted to do a custom Mastodon rolling Chaos church on Baneblade tracks with pulpits and massively overdone sponsons and such.

Also, what Guard superheavies are cool besides the Marauder family? Hypothetical Superheavy wing needs a third member, and at this point the Stormbird and Thunderhawk are spectacularly overcosted for a flagship even if grabbing a Thunderhawk Transporter and raining Ordo Reductor Vindicators on people sounds hilarious.

I thought they made a deal with the Dark Eldar that we don't know the full details of yet

I've got myself a Start Collecting: Militarum Tempestus, what can I add to make it into a decent army?

bought that set when it came out...

>not even out yet
>already needs an FAQ
Is this, dare I say it, THE MOST PLAYTESTED EDITION EVER?!

Canoness has the relic.
I wish to add a Culexus to the 1500 point list.

>56688449
BASED! How long before the chorus of 'b-but at least it's not 7th edition' begins?!

Another start collecting Militarun Tempestos. It's a very good box on his own and if you want to make a MT army you basically only need that and Valkyries.

I like the tau infantry and Vehicle models so I'm considering doing and almost suit less army.
Is this a bad idea?

As soon as GW interns come here. Oh, wait, they are here already

more of them, plus Valkyries plus a couple of these:
forgeworld.co.uk/en-NL/Aircraft-Punisher-Cannons

Is there even a faction that can stop the Tau? and I'm not talking about first sphere expansion Tau with prototype crisis suits and Fire Warriors, or even second sphere expansion Tau commanded by Commander Puretide, the greatest strategic genius to ever live backed by XV88 Broadside Battlesuits and fleets of Hammerhead gunships with strength 10 railguns and fleets of Hammerhead gunships. I'm talking about third sphere expansion Tau led by Aun'Va, Commander Shadowsun in her XV22 Stealthsuit armed with twin fusion blasters and shield drones, Commander class Tau with prototyle XV86 coldstar battlesuits with twin linked plasma rifles and missile pods with Kroot and Vespid auxiliaries

>Is there even a faction that can stop the Tau? and I'm not talking about first sphere expansion Tau with prototype crisis suits and Fire Warriors, or even second sphere expansion Tau commanded by Commander Puretide, the greatest strategic genius to ever live backed by XV88 Broadside Battlesuits and fleets of Hammerhead gunships with strength 10 railguns and fleets of Hammerhead gunships. I'm talking about third sphere expansion Tau led by Aun'Va, Commander Shadowsun in her XV22 Stealthsuit armed with twin fusion blasters and shield drones, Commander class Tau with prototyle XV86 coldstar battlesuits with twin linked plasma rifles and missile pods with Kroot and Vespid auxiliaries

>h-h-he called me a retard because i cant read!
>s-s-shill!!!
Fuckin pottery

Cool, thanks. I've been mostly aspect warriors out of newness, but I'll look into those.

Which power armoured army is the least faggoty?

Fanart that is better than most official art, mind you.

Probably Word Bearers

Sisters of Battle, they are all girls and girls cant be fags only lesbians.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH the God Emperor of Mankind? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei God Emperor of Mankind. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei God Emperor of Mankind either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei God Emperor of Mankind with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Tzeench's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>with auxiliaries
I really wish they were still about a mix of tau and auxiliaries, with each covering the other's weaknesses to some extent. But more and more the whole auxiliary side of the faction is getting pushed to the side.

>mediocre
I bring 3 of them with a reroll lord every game and they are the MVPs.
Thinking about bringing a CSM detachment so I can also pop daemonforged on them.