imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=DKumIwUnmgU

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2017/11/06/fungus-genders/
strawpoll.me/14516021
youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which Chaos God did you say you liked most in the survey?

>AIDS : The Artwork

You better of asked for more Auxiliaries for T'au and less Battlesuits

Will be starting Tau in the new year, and properly once to Codex drops.
How is this for a noob to the faction?

- 7CP -
>HQ
Coldstar: HOBC, Missile Pod, ATS and Shield Generator - 150

>Elite
Ghostkeel: Fusion Collider, 2x Fusion Blasters, Multi-tracker and 2x Stealth Drones - 198
3x Stealthsuits: Beacon, Fusion Blaster, ML + Target Lock - 130
3x Stealthsuits: Beacon, Fusion Blaster, ML + Target Lock - 130
--- 608pts

>HQ
Commander - 3x Missiles, Drone Controller, 2x Marker Drones - 173
Fireblade: Markerlight - 42

>Troops
10x Strike Team: Markerlight - 83
10x Strike Team: Markerlight - 83
16x Kroot - 96
16x Kroot - 96

>Elites
3x XV8: 9x Plasma Rifles, 6 Gun Drones - 273
--- 1392pts
2000/2000 points

PSA: Carnifexes are currently available to order on the GW website

Anyone know why GW's stock is falling? I can't find any news on it.

Slaanesh

Khorne, fuck the EC, gimme my World Eaters.

4U

Horned Rat confirmed a Chaos God.

What survey?

warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

Hive Mind is the Horned Rat.

>of
IT'S "HAVE"
I'm really not a fan of Tau but I think they'd be a much more interesting faction if they played more like their original fluff intended, ie. A collection of various weaker alien racies in a coalition force.

>"So you see, it's actually impossible for women to become Space Marines because of the reasons I have listed here, so could you just drop it already.

Return from whence you came

>mfw I answered the survey in ork speak.

>flat ginger girl flirts with manbun guardfag.

Dude fuck off. Tau should be squatted. If you really need your special snowflake mercenaries just collect literally any non GW miniatures, make up some fluff and rules for them (reasonable rules) and use them in friendly games.

nth for basing all your miniatures

>Op pic
That's why eagle ordinary hasn't updated in a while.

>owning a hirophant
>basing it
>choosing a hideous square base instead of an oval
>not going back to red.dit

>stop liking what i dont like!
Trips of faggot

30k board is over there

Community staffs will have one hell of a laugh just for that self-describe questions.

> Only Velma would be evil enough to use FW units

Why does everybody hate the tau so much? A lot of players say they don't fit in the universe but I think they cover the technologically advanced army.

Slaanesh

>white guys are fat or manlets

I told the survey the thing I like least about their products is their tendency to suddenly drop support for entire games.

If only they weren't so expensive, points-per-dollar. I only want to run 90-110 points fexes, but those will still each set me back $35ish, barring a great deal.

I know it's GW prices, but fexes still seem so expensive for how many you actually need/want.

>Is there anything you would like us to know?
>Magnus did everything wrong.

What did you put for gender?

They don't use magic and their optimistic portrayal clashes with the grimdark justification for the Imperium's retardedness.

Also I put Plastic Sisters in the "Anything else" box, and y'all should have too.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2017/11/06/fungus-genders/

>he takes the setting seriously
Newfag go and stay go

S O Y C A F

>green

Why so many dislikes? I thought it was a pretty standard tutorial and the new guy seems okay enough

I did as well. I also put the lack of them as one of the things I like the least.

I did though

I'm a Tau player, I don't take the setting seriously at all.

Second

Because he will never be Duncan.

Let's do our own survey
strawpoll.me/14516021

Vulture Gunship

Gives it time, people just being a spoiled brat as usual.

Why is that woman using an Imperial Knight to fight what looks like a wizard and two bottles of wine?

WHERE'S MY MODEL GW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Plastic Thunderhawk.

>They don't use magic

Neither do Admech or Necrons. DE to some extent, since they don't got no psychic powers, though they do have shit like daemons in a box.

>their optimistic portrayal clashes with the grimdark justification for the Imperium's retardedness.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

>AIDS : The Post

Are you fucking serious?

It's a terrible tutorial.
What the fuck is this shit?

Are there any new BA leaks ?

Looks huwhite to me.

I think he has a neck condition, and he constantly reminds me of Eggar-suit.

looks like radiation poisoning.

That honestly looks less tanned flesh and more "flayed alive" to me.

I wish my gaming group/store was like these people.

>Guy who draws stuff
>Cosplay girl
>Nerdy black guy leader who autistically knows every rule
>Cute girl just learning
>Huggable bear guy who's probably a bro

Instead what I have is

>Fat old guy who's grumpy and cheats
>Fat youngish guy who smells and can never remember rules
>Fat girl who doesn't play, just hangs around to whine about stuff
>Skinny guy who won't stop mumbling and if you ask him to repeat himself, he shuts off and you have to drag it out of him
>Angry trap who is fun right up until something goes poorly in game then he turns into a salty shit
>Chad guy who won't stop bragging about his life and barely plays
>A slew of forgettable people who stand around and neither paint nor play

Yes they have been destroyed after getting cut off from the Imperium. Thankfully Cael sprang into action and a new faction of female Blood Angels primaris emerged with a new female primarch: Sanguinia.

wow, that is awesome m8, thanks for informing me !

WH community is trully corrupted by tumblerina shit aint they?

Not really, they are trying to give off an impression that non-whites and girls play this game. We all know the truth is that it's just white guys who play this game, so we roll our eyes, but they are trying to get new types of people into the hobby.

>tfw blood angels are finally beautiful instead of being genetic monstrosities

>Thunderhawk gunship
>Rubricae

give it time, when GW realizes they cant squeeze shekeles out of them (because ultra many grimdark ultra violence doesnt sell much to that crowd) just hope they make plastic sisters first

I've seen quite a few Asians, myself included.

>Basic ass diversity

>Tumblr

Yeah bro people can only be /pol/ or tumblr, no middle ground ever.

Khrone

working on a commissar conversion and i have accidentally botched the scale, big time. any fluff reason a normal human could be the same height as a primaris marine?

But they do in every place I've played. Admittedly few women but plenty of different coloured people.

lots of Hispanics asians and blacks as well, the problem isnt "non whites" and "to many white people" its women. There are women within the hobby who are perfectly fine, most of them play xeno's, the problem is GW trying to get the wrong kind of women to play. Im much more happy with autstic grendel, then empowered stacy

>being a centrist
Absolutely disgusting to those people

Here's what I have: Guy who loves airbrushing and does it well, people who have scratch built Ork meganobz, enthusiastic Ork QT, her boyfriend who knows lore and rules without ever having played, unpainted Tau and "counts-as" twins, vets who still like the game, british nightlords player who tells jokes, guy with highly converted "extra dimensional" nids, blood angels player who can't read, death guard player who doesn't paint them himself

>tumblr
>people

I didn't get that question....

>they are trying to give off an impression that non-whites and girls play this game. We all know the truth is that it's just white guys who play this game, so we roll our eyes, but they are trying to get new types of people into the hobby.
Last time I went into my store the majority of the guys playing were black still no women, though

If i wanted to start Tau would buying the start collecting and that rapid insertion force be a good starting place? I dont really care about the meta they just seem like good deals.

Let's do it.

gravity of home planet, genetic modifications, bionics, or he is just a big fucker, primaris are like, just over 8ft in armour, so its not impossible

He's from a low gravity world?

Fucking YES

How does one sign up for the Guard?

1d4chan article is huge and too spread out to get a basic introduction

Sounds fun. My store has like 3 decently large groups of around 5-10ish people that play together

your working at mcdonalds and the recruiter lies to you, just like real life. or your conscripted

From a planet where the people are half way to being ogryns, but without any of the ogryn mental retardation?

Huwyte retards in this thread seeing non whites being depicted in their space marine beauty pageant game in any capacity

>Tau
I think you mean T'au friendo
also yes

Part-Ogryn, dont ask dont tell.

yep. And if you can get also the pack that has a devilfish and 10 pathfinders.

Thank you friends.

>recommending pathfinders
user....no

Both are pretty good deals, and afterwords you'll have a couple drones, two crisis teams, two stealth teams, two HQs, fire warriors, and a ghostkeel.

Now I just need a discount box with pathfinders and a hammerhead, and a piranha.

Come on user, that's obviously a jew. Just look at her face

ba preivew again tomorrow?