Daily reminder to get into ZCL while there's still time...

Daily reminder to get into ZCL while there's still time. The coin is currently getting fucked by whales so it's a good idea to get in before it takes off again.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/trading-tip-the-wall-absurd-profits-from-zclassic-a-k-a-bitcoin-private/
medium.com/@paulymakk/zclassic-zcl-and-bitcoin-private-btcp-4f0b63b54803?source=linkShare-b807bba9f0f3-1514698878
discord.gg/6BAAvpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bitcoin_forks
discord.gg/ARwHrVg
discord.gg/69J5Kud
discord.gg/KCzs9tX
discord.gg/c8q73Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, obviously the best purchase on biz right now, i have no idea how far this shit is going to go. Honestly top 15 before the fork

to ze moon!

not buying your bags, pajeet

zcl will be back down to $10 in a week

im already looking forward to your wojaks, please include the numbers 123123 in your post so I know its you.

You fucking wish

price has been stable for a few days waiting for lift off, I have been tracking their progress on github and twitter, they are serious committed. Advise biz bro to join since reddit and normies still in the fucking dark.

What bags? I got in early. Besides, every time this shit gets to $80 it gets shot down back to $78. There's obviously a whale bot fucking up with the price.

It's been all fun and games on Twitter but seriously, this one's too good to be true.

im all in on zcl. get in while it's still under 100.zcl will be 300-600 before the fork.

I scraped my last 2000$ in at 5400 stas. Now I actually have no money in my bank except for ones I need to live

then put a small comfortable amount in user, lose a penny or win a dollar.

it's legit for a change, go look and dyor(like ) .

I like the way you trade. Go big or go fucking home.

600 seems very improbable

50% of NXT's marketcap at 14k sats would put zcl at 1100

why is it improbable?

may i remind you that lisk has no working product & has a $2billion market cap

putting money in a bank is a fucking meme, jews will eat you through inflation. You done good user.

Hasnt zcl already moon harder than nxt ever did?

how can you even compare this to ignis. ffs bitcoin private is a way better project

It mooned with strength, Have you ever seen a straighter line?

What are the chances this was all just a sham to rise ZCL price and the fork never happens?

quite low to non-existent dude, follow them on github and twitter to see the progress.

Is cryptopia really this shit? I have to manually type in the price every time i make a buy order? The FUCK?

i here ya, cryptopia is annoying, but at least it isn't unusable like kucoin. has anyone noticed how fucking buggy kucoin is?

They have a lot more to gain by going through with this fork than by exit scamming though...

Legit everybody who hasn't bought already; look at the github; once you're satisfied with that:
either go buy or go track the orderbook on bittrex for a while; you can see the only thing keeping it in check right now is a whale's bot dropping 100 btc walls everytime the price goes up to a certain height.

Remember getting in in time >>> timing the market

Now you're getting it. Gonna be me so many bagholders lmao

There's no proof other than a fucking Twitter image and it was "queitly shilled" here.

You people are fucking retarded if you bought high

news.bitcoin.com/trading-tip-the-wall-absurd-profits-from-zclassic-a-k-a-bitcoin-private/

>ZCL Market Cap $147m

Topkek pajeet you forgot to post your discord link/kucoinreferral/bazingacoin

wut are you absolutely retarded? it's minor risk, high reward. If you can't see that then idk man. I can't help somebody who can't help themselves.

>shill
>only 1 thread
>what is github?

It already retraced and stable.

was on bittrex earlier and saw a bot holding it down. First time ive ever watched it happen.

Whats the big deal? If you look at 1 day candles, it doesnt show signs of slowing down and had a high of like $130 2 days ago

what the fuck? what would bitcoin private market cap have to be for you to break even if u invest now?

Yeah. The bot is fucking annoying but at least we have time to get in fairly low.

This bot's actually not that bad. Regularly drives down the price for accumulation.

>Meanwhile, the free float of Zclassic (ZLC) is even smaller than that of Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Diamond. Merely 1.8M ZLC has been mined since Nov 2016. As Zclassic essentially becomes “Bitcoin Private futures” they’ll be exposed to the same group of irrational buyers, and prices beyond $400 per ZLC all of a sudden doesn’t seem that unthinkable (currently trading at $80).

lets break this down

Btc cash traded for 0.2~0.25 btc upon release
btc gold traded for ~0.07/0.08btc upon release
btc diamond traded for~0.08(0.008x10, you got 10 btc diamond per btc) upon release

Do we see a pattern here?
I see that regardless of how shit the fork it trades above 0.05 per btc, now you have a fork with actually good tech behind it; lets say it goes to shit because fuck knows why and only goes for 0.05 per btc:
in this scenario zcl still goes ~x9.5 compared to the current price.

Now lets say it doesnt go to shit(the way I expect it to go): it trades anywhere between ~~0.08 and 0.14

This would meant at current prices 1zcl: ~$1290.

It's currently priced at $ 82.

medium.com/@paulymakk/zclassic-zcl-and-bitcoin-private-btcp-4f0b63b54803?source=linkShare-b807bba9f0f3-1514698878

We can actually use it for arbitrage. ZCL is trading at 682k on Cryptopia while it's only 633k on Bittrex. Holy fuck I'm gonna be a millionaire.

you'll miss the ride by the time the coins get in your wallet

What the fuck. Theres no supply left on any exchanges lol. Whats stopping a couple of btc whales from pushing this to 200 dollars?

Join this pump group if you don't hate free money..

discord.gg/6BAAvpM

how about all the other bitcoin forks? those dont have a very high cap at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bitcoin_forks

The wallet is fucking unbeliveably unuseable

FFS what are they thinking shitting up something this bad and pretending everything is fine

My wallet works fine. Start the start_wallet_cli.bat first then start the wallet.

How does the hardfork work?

For every ZCL i get 1 Bitcoin private?

How many privates do I get for 1 bitcoin?

mine is prompting some error every 2 minutes. Sent 0.1 ZCL to wallet 30min ago and transaction was confirmed but wallet balance didnt update

looking for some dank pumps?
spicy dumps?
I got your back bruh

discord.gg/ARwHrVg
discord.gg/69J5Kud
discord.gg/KCzs9tX
discord.gg/c8q73Us

1:1 for both zcl and btc

when is the fork?

No date is scheduled, sometime in January. BTCP website is about to go up, so no doubt a date will appear then.

buy the rumour sell the news you morons

I think it's fine for forks and air drops

Not with this one moron

Watch and learn from NXT.

>160
Looks like im not heading to the moon with this

I've just spent 2 hours trying to set up wallet.

This is fucking ridiculous.