imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=DKumIwUnmgU

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN0ANxAhkxk
strawpoll.me/14496247
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

orks

big boyz

reminder that none of us actually play the game.

4th for plastic noise marines!

Posting for that one user that wanted this

You've lost the game.

Make sure to only post either male/female/or something outlandish for gender.

Nth for Zombie flesh eaters

That image needs the warhammer 40k general from the Op image slapped on it, does anyone have it?

>Everyone listing Slaanesh and Noise Marines in the survey
Please listen GW

>Do you read Black Library fiction?
Yes
>How many Black Library books/ebooks do you own?

for you

>tfw you answer the survey from the POV of Alpharius

I said it before, all we need is a skype group and a premade terrain board/map (like the moonbase one or whatever) and we can all play from the comfort of our homes >tfw too autistic for even that

>dat bulge
You gay?

It looks like the guy on the left has a red Mongolian mustache or something

>something outlandish for gender.
Power Armor Squig

>everyone
More like just a couple autistic shitposters. Slaanesh is by far the least popular chaos god and the amount of support it gets is directly proportional to its popularity.

Name what you asked for in the survey!

>lower prices on the overcosted models (characters, nid warriors, centurions, etc.)
>better deathwatch rules
>fix paint pot designs so they aren’t awful

>tfw you answer from the POV of an Ork

I have a big gun.

>Just replied to every answer with "I am Alpharius"

How would you describe your gender, user?

Green n mean

My requests:
Plastic Sisters, removal of Finecast entirely in favor of plastic, PAINT IN DROPPER BOTTLES, don’t head down the path of monopose models, include at least basic load outs in kits(citing the Blightlord Terminator kit issue), better balance between the codexes, and if they’re going to do such frequent changes, bundle the a copy of the digital codex when you buy the physical copy.

>speish org!
kek

do your duty fellow sister fags

Fuck boring old noise Marines, bring on everything Tzeentch, Khorne, and Nurgle. Slaneesh has other thing, but fucking noise Marines, really?

snoot booper

Right, but popularity also correlates with support - the more support for Slaanesh is dropped, the less popular it will get.

Someone put a trash bag on your bolter

>More weapon options for characters
>Lower prices on certain units
>Updates to Troops for certain factions(Adeptus Ministorium, Astra Militarum, Orkz and Chaos Space Marines)
>More kits to be released.

GW questionnaire summary:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN0ANxAhkxk

I'm a girl in spirit, if not in body

I like the nosebleed.

Lower prices and them to pay more attention to neglected factions (Orks)

I only draw men without bulges for fear that rendering a penis or the insinuation of a penis will make me gay. Get on my level.

Not at all. This is a modeling hobby and anyone that cares enough can make stuff out of bits and green stuff.

>tfw you answer the survey from the POV of Alphorkius

Best part of the picture.

>TFW only after doing the survey you realize you admitted to no longer being a big spender
>Meaning instant ++Opinion Discarded++

Man, why do I suck so much at being a manipulative asshole?

NOT MUH BLOOD ANGEL

>Fuck boring old noise Marines
Exactly. That's why we need new and exciting noise marines and other sonic units.

>tfw no comfy birb home

Putting this in here for further responses...
strawpoll.me/14496247

Insisting that everyone has to engage in the hobby your way won't get you very far.

Taken to an extreme, you'll notice GW doesn't sell any Squat models, because their support for Squats is 0. You can't buy what they don't sell. GW has no method of tracking "popularity" of home-made or converted models - what we're talking about is popularity as defined by model sales, so it will intrinsically correlated with what models are actually available to buy.

They are sooo ugly, I like cute ones best.

Lower prices, lower prices, stop retconning lore with absolute dogshit (please peer review your books before you publish).

Get some female friends to teach you. I hear those now can be found at your LGS.

sonics the name! speeds the game!

>t. Incel

I'm not insisting on anything, just saying that if you don't see something that you want, you can make it yourself.

It makes it super sophisticated.
Like playing a historical game, but in 40k.
That's honestly what I like about Krieg.

whats that new and spicy meme means?

Is that some fresh new meme? About time we got something other than "retard/autist"

Just want to know how much the ETB aggressors will cost. Hopefully about $20

>anyone who says anything negative about females has never been with one ever

its a reddit meme

> Fantasy 9th edition
> GW to employ proofreaders

But if you're a big spender then why should they care? They'd already have you spending tons so they don't really need to change.
It's the people who are spending not tons but also not nothing that they want to squeeze.

> Fantasy 9th edition
We call it Age of Sigmar son

Does it mean virgin?

Reddit makes their own memes now? Kids sure do grow up fast.

>$20

Incel is short for Involountary Celibate. Basically, an uncharismatic, ugly man, like me.

23€, as I remember. Redemptor was 32€.

then it must be banished

>skulls over crotch
>boners

Oh, oh, I heard somewhere about this one! It stands for "INvoluntary CELibate"

It's a word pathethic autistic cucks who believe the only reason they're virgins is because some conspiracy by women that prevents them from finding somebody that is willing to have sex with them use to describe themselves.

Or did I get it wrong?

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

involuntary celibate, its the sjw flavor of the month meme for people who arent fond of modern "women"

>Looks at EA

Yeah that's not logic most companies are using these days.

OwO look at that dog

I just typed the first thing that came to mind
> Narwhal

>my favorite matchups are Imperium vs Xenos, any combination
>every single person i play against play some variation of Chaos
>mfw

I just want to fight Tyrannids, Orks, Eldars and Taus...

And look at the losses and backlash EA got.

Sure it's just a drop in the bucket but the game would've been more successful had it not fucked it's fans

>Plastic Sisters of battle

Looking to get into 40k since my LGS is getting Games Workshop support and I have a decent disposable income.

I am wanting to build a 500 point IG army that I can eventually take to 1k points. Any list suggestions?

Talk about digging their own grave. All it takes to be likeable is dress in clean clothes and at least remotely get in shape. Couple simple exercises are easily doable while your minis are drying between coats.

>lower prices
>plastic sisters
>more Easy To Build
>more such surveys

Stop playing sisters and I'll stop playing chaos.

$35

>Eldars
THERE IS NO “S”.

$40 CAD

Their vehicle units are pretty insane. I don't know how much use they would be in 500pt match ups though.

Some of us are too sperg even with that.

I know you're trolling but some people (who obviously never played fantasy) actually do think this. Im not even in the 'we hate sigmar' crowd, but they are completely different games. They could have kept supporting fantasy even if barely.

Take a Leman Russ,a company commander, and many Guardsmen as you can.

>Almost everyone wants lower prices, probably the only universal answer in survey.
GW will ignore it.

mods

You have far, FAR too much faith in humanity.

Speaking as a frequent incel, you can dress me in nice clothes all you like, and I spend an hour to an hour and a half every day exercising, and neither of those will suffice to get anything done. You might as well put lipstick on a pig.

Aeldari

Drukhari

Ynnari

____:^)___

Plastic sisters or at least female marines for a change. More special weapons in sprues. Focus on other chapters besides Dark Angels/Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Space Wolves. Get rid of the monopose (I've almost fucked up my first bunch of hellblasters because of that genius innovation).
And a better presence of GW in Russia. Our local stores suck and even though people here have tons of cash, yet average consumer don't like any lack of localization, so of course russian market is not growing that good.

>not explaining why they should lower prices
You wasted your chance. Basic economics and target audience analysis is important.

>actually thinking this

I'm guessing you've never dealt with social retards before? Some people just aren't cut out for relationships, they are not attractive even if you dress them up because they lack the ability to put everything together and impress a potential partner.