Arbitrage

hey any of you fags got good ideas for arbitrage? Increased my xrb a bit going xrb->eth->btc->xrb but with btc dying and xrb rising that's done for.

Pic not related.

I seen this a few times, wasn't sure if it's worth it or not

If you can pull it off, arbitrage between bithumb and any US or Europe exchange (or even just binance) would be very profitable.

Only works if you can process Korean won

Finally, a legitimate question

Please explain. Trying to lurn

Fucking a penny spread. Probably not worth. Need at least 3%

You notice that one LINK is worth more than the other?

This. This is making me so much money its ridiculous how this price gap sustains itself

How do you do it though? How do you use korean exchanges?

Am gook. I use Bithumb, Upbit, Coinone, and Korbit.
The real secret trick is to get past the $50k KRW to USD limit imposed by the gov.

Hi I do the same thing. Can you shut the fuck up please? I want to keep this going as long as I can. Thanks.

Buy XRL. Does it for you. 2× A yr dividend payout

Relax, the gimps been goin on for at least 3 years now. Its not going away.

궁금한데 김프라고 무슨 뜻이에요? 가끔 코인원프로채트에서 많이 본 말이거든요

And sometimes the US prices are higher than in Korea for weeks at a time.

몰라요 항상 김씨들의 프리미엄으로 생각 ㅋㅋ
>US prices are higher than in Korea for weeks at a time
Ive personally never seen this happen except during the cryptoboom but if its a regular event it could be a legit way to move funds back

It is. If you know a way to get past the 50k besides getting all friends and family to send back individually, I'd love to hear it. I already did all that and 99% of the time it's better to wait for the price to flip and hedge your bets on whether the difference will grow on either side. For a few weeks this year US prices were up to 5% higher though.

Do you actually need to be a citizen or just need to KR bank account?

>getting all friends and family to send back individually
I started out this way too along with 유학생자금 및 이중국적 등 but youll need to find more legit ways once your funds grow.
Protip: 컨설팅 비용은 무형자산이에요

>US prices were up to 5% higher though
yeah the normie boom, but this only happens once in a blue moon

Yea damn how does a US citzen break into the Korean exchanges?

무슨 말인지 다 알겠지만 건설팅 비용에 대해서 좀 더 구체적으로 얘기하면 안 되나요? 무형자산이라도 그걸 어떻게 쓸 수 있어요?

Youre a gook, you got the required IQ, you need to figure it out on your own cos Ive said more than Im comfortable with on a public forum.
There are a couple of legit ways btw.