Is it good practice sell everything off to etherium or btc after a day of daytrading so you can sleep easy and you just...

is it good practice sell everything off to etherium or btc after a day of daytrading so you can sleep easy and you just pick up where you left off in the morning or should you just let your assets sit there?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/
discord.gg/6BAAvpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not sell it all off to gold ingots or sheep you fucking coward

ill sell your mom off to my dick soyboy

ripple or eth are the safest

Day trader here. Actual successful one.

I prefer to sell my coins overnight 90% of the time, that way I can actually fucking sleep.

I used to mock stock market closing hours. Now I really understand them.

The only trading I do is on coins who's trends I know VERY well. I'll set a low buy order, and wake up and sell. Nice way to make money while sleeping.

At the end of the day, it's nice to not have to worry and lock out your satoshi values, even if btc drops a little overnight.

Sell everything to BTC
sell all BTC to DOGE
sell all DOGE for REAL MONEY YOU FUCKING PAJEET

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/

Yep this
Less painful for 10 btc to drop 1k than the 200k shitcoin dropping 10 cents

oh yeah, I couldnt sleep last night when ripple dumped, I should have thought of doing that yesterday lol

But BTC is still very volatile too.

Wouldn't it be better to convert to BTC or ETH and then to USDT?

ETH is stable enough desu, I can't possibly see it crash significantly overnight

It would be really nice if there were conditional stop limits or a way to set up multiple staggered stop limits.

For example set a stop limit when you think it will peak, then another to buy lower but only after the first order was filled.

So you could buy a dip, try and sell at ATH and then buy back in after a little correction, all while you are sleeping.
Arent there bots doing this on wallstreet?

right now I just put a stop loss a little above where i bought in or just above intolerably low and go to bed but that still is nervewracking

also that would require incredible foresight and if I had that I would be worth millions right now

I trade mainly in satoshis, operating under the idea that btc might go up or down, but satoshi value stays flat. I don't want to try and secure my earning to tether, only to find out in the morning that bitcoin has jumped 5k and I took a 30% loss anyways if I bought back in. And not to sound retarded, but 1 bitcoin always equals 1 bitcoin.

It's not a perfect system, but it works well enough.

so you totally disregard the fiat value of your crypto? why?

>is so afraid that he has to ask a faggot question like OP
>calls other people soyboys

why not just sell off everything to swiss franc? btc are too risky

it's called a bot

quit trying to take my bags, bugman

post yfw soon you'll actually be able to thanks to jcash from the jibel jews.

Does anyone not know how to fucking use Stop-Limit?

i do, forgot about them when i posted op

I ironically store my day trades in DOGE

For the most part, there are fluctuations, but recently the fiat to satoshi value has been pretty intertwined. Satoshi goes up, fiat goes up. Don't get me wrong, since we've hit 19k it's been bouncing downwards, which is a bummer, but the only solution is to buy tether every night and pray btc doesn't do a rapid recover like it has done a couple of times now.

Maybe other traders have other strategies, but this one is working well enough for now. I may have to switch to cashing out to ethtrading in a few months though, if bitcoin keeps going the way of the dinosaur. Problem for the future though.

I suppose if it works for you, who am i to tell you what to do

Join this pump group if you don't hate free money...

discord.gg/6BAAvpM