>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Realmgate_Wars
surveymonkey.co.uk/r/thebigcommunitysurvey
strawpoll.com/hbabhekf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't fall for the jew tricks and shills

real thread here

Lexicanum has reached the milestone of one billion views!

We need your help getting the realmgate wars article up to date.

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Realmgate_Wars

If you find that any event is missing from there tell me in this thread and ill check it up, or can you join the lexi and add it yourself.

I haven't read much of the realmgate wars myself. I just picked up Warbeast because I hear so much great about it, and I don't want to have to read the previous books, will I be too lost or can I just pick up and enjoy it?

Fuck off, this is the real thread.

I hate thread wars but fuck that other thread. The jew/soy shit is getting so damn old.

New gobbos when

Maybe along the death release next year? Sky Grots would be great but I will be fine even with allegiance abilities for moongrots or gitmob desu

i will now proceed to post in both threads at once
you can't stop me

Only comfort for the grots is that the GHB2017 didn't have any allegiance abilities for them.

One of the devs publicly said when choosing which factions they were going to give allegiance abilities to in GHB2017, they chose the factions that had enough models AND they didn't plan on releasing a battletome soon.

So 2018 may be your year. Moonclan is the likely candidate for a battletome because they have enough unique warscrolls, but it's also not guaranteed.

I wouldnt expect grot skypirates any time soon though.

Thoughts on this conversion?

No we can't stop you, but at least this thread doesn't have a stupid meme for an OP. That is definitely an improvement.

I actually like it. I think it fits. The blood angel goblet looks cool on it.

it would be nice if they received the sylvaneth treatments : new miniatures released alongside the old classic
heck, it would be nice if they just did that to most factions

I would be happy with the bonespliiters treatment, a prime example of what they could release rapidly and would not please everyone wanting new models for their faction, but it would give them lots of options with allegiance abilities, spells, prayers, battalions, relics, etc.

Same with BCR - great lore, neat abilities but no new models.
Gitmob Grots have 10 warscrolls right now. If GW turns on the lazy mode they can also split Gitmob Grots warscroll into two separate ones - melee grots and ranged grots like Bonesplitters savage boyz

It has won a award, so I don't think. The novels in the realmgate wars series are, for the most part, self-contained.

Unironically better than the usual Celestant Prime.

Way cool. Look forward to reading it. Just came in on my amazon order today.

Looks good. Go for it.

I picked up a Skeleton horde SC! box. Who should I build? Just regular Arkhan? Or someone else for a skellie horde?

buy a 4 dollar hand drill, 2 dollar mini magnets, and magnetize your shit.

why choose when you have all options available to you?

Soon

Hope you can contribute to the Lexi

Roast/criticize my first Seraphon warrior. Tell me how shit it is and how I can improve it

After I read it I'll see

It's really good for the first model but somehow it feels bland. Maybe try some drybrush?

>critizise my seraphon
It looks shiny, is it supposed to look shiny, like moist skin or something?
maybe add highlight and paint eyes

Might be my shitty light or that I haven't used matte varnish yet, in case I wanted to go do any last touch ups after getting feedback

It's already been given a fairly heavy dry brush of temple guard blue. What color should I try?

What should I use for edge highlight? For eye color? I'm leaning towards a yellow eye, but not sure what exact yellow I should go for

I'm stuck on how to paint the banners for my units. I'm not too confident in my freehand, and have only used transfers for my historicals in the past. Any tips/guides?

I used yriel yellow for the eye on this guy and I think it works well
Maybe mix some white into the temple guard and try that

Just draw something simple lightly with a pencil, then trace what you drew with paint.

New Skaven for AoS when?

kill yourself neckbeard

Dubs decide which army I start

I want Skaven tho

>a
warheads

Disciples of Tzeentch.

what did GW mean by this?

>those digits
Fuckin confirmed

How's this for 10 years of no painting?

Also is Spear of Shadows worth it?

two threads are gay

tomb kings

JUST AS PLANNED

I'm not a slave of Tzeentch, sorry Horned Rat

well tell the autist obsessed with Jews to fuck off then

>starting a new thread because you don't like OP's choice of pic
>on fucking Veeky Forums
The absolute state of this fucking board. God damn!

>dubs
>and they're nines

welp, looks like you HAVE to go tzeentch now

>complain because you dont like OPs choice of words
>on fucking Veeky Forums

if you're here to derail things, then fuck off. You're the only one thats hung up on the name of the thread, stop with your fucking autism

forgot a detail

stop complaining and realize nobody cares obsesses over jews as much as you do

Has /aosg/ filled out this survey yet?

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/thebigcommunitysurvey

Yeah i did mine. answered honestly. was a good survey. Lots of open ended questions. Well organized.

I can only imagine how many spergs answer them with stupid memes. I worked with online surveys and phone surveys, compiling data. Any answers we deemed irrelevant, like stupid references and nonsense, we would discard the entire answer set. It was considered 'tainted' in a way. It was policy as rarely clients wanted that that, only wanting summaries of the results.

What’s your favorite realm and why?

Chamon. It's metal. And my duardin sure do love their metal.

I admin I was VERY tempted to reply "Attack Helicopter" on the gender question

In the end common sense prevailed

Yes. Yes it is. Ahazian Kel best boy.

And so your answer set will most likely not be filtered out, like the retards I have often filtered out in the past.

Yeah, but I wonder how many people filled in unrealistic shit like 'Hurr, everything should be cheap.' or 'Durr, bring back Squats.'
Yes, both would be neat, but both are also far removed from reality.

I will admit, that book had some of the most interesting Khornates I've read in a long while.

The head looks good but the shoulder pads and arms look dumb. it's not a blood angel, it's a stormcast. you might as well make space wolves out of chaos warriors while you're at it.

I made a new compilation of the Rumour Engine posts

2 of 3
The spikey shoulderpad is from the BB Elves

3 of 3

Is the double barrel aug17 anything Orlock or Goliath related?

Oct 17 the leftmost one is the Battle for Macragge plasma vial thing which is used in the new plasma terrain kits

It definitely does a good job of setting up its series. I wanna see if the Spider-God plays a role later down the track, just busting in to the adventure and wrecking face because someone stole from it. I'd love that. It probably won't happen, but it'd still be fun.

August 2017 leftmost (in both cases, how about that) are Blightwar artwork, as far as I know.

I will try one more time in this thread: does anyone play Skirmish ?
I'm new to the game and I'm joining a Skirmish Campain. We start at 30pts and I want to play a mobile warband, so I'm thinking Wanderer and other Aelf.
Here is what I've got so far:

- Nomad Prince (but maybe Anointed for the anti-magic)
- 1 Reaver (Harbinger)
- 2 Glade Guard (1 Lord's Bowman, 1 Hornblower)
- 1 shitty Skink ('cause only 1pt left)
27/30pts

I'm not spending everything since I plan on getting a Sister of the Thorn early (for the magic and sweetass mini), even with a lost first match.
What do you guys think?
Any experience playing Skirmish?
Nomad Prince or Anointed?

If I wanted to run Neferata or Arkhan, what else should I take? Obviously a mirtarch starter box. But what else? Spirit hosts to summon as tarpits? What heros feed good spells to arkhan? Is a soulblight or nighthaunt army with a mortarch ally viable?

If you like Age of sigmar lore I recommend reading overlords of the iron dragon.

>Any experience playing Skirmish?

We tried a couple of games when the book came out and pretty much everyone hated it. They simply put way to little thought into the renown costs. They used a simple formula to get the renown cost based on the point cost in the GHB, but that point cost takes things into consideration like horde bonuses and buffing potential that you will never get in skirmish.
The formula also rounds to the closest fraction so you get a model from a 10 man unit that costs 90 points and a model from a 10 man unit that costs 120 points both costing 2 renown.
So we just ended up having ridiculously unbalanced matchs where neither side was having fun.

If your players got enough models to pick from the whole grand alliance they wanna play AND pick smart it can probably be pretty fun. But if somebody wants to play something like death and only has skeletons to choose from he's most likely gonna get destroyed with no chance at winning.

Of course he is, he is a Kel of the Ekran!

No Cadoc, you don't count as such, your chaos worshipping cousin is more likeable, you massive Cockwaffle.

Is it up in the mega?

By the way, are Hammerhal and the anthology up?

Free text gets ignored mostly, unless there is free text analysis of common words etc. Given it's done on surveymonkey I doubt this is a serious attempt at market research. The big cheeses in nottingham probably just want a summary slide deck of pie charts etc. that confirm the views they already have.

"Stormcast are still the most popular faction, good work guys"

Cadoc? I'm sorry, I don't recognise the name. If it's the dude that Ahazian kills because lol Tzeentch cultist manipulation, then I completely agree. If it's not, then you've lost me.

Seems rumour engine pics take about 9 months to become a released product, so the alleged elfs will turn up around summer 2018, and the new hero models at the start (maybe Q2) of 2018.

Pretty sure one of those 17 Oct ones (why is the numbering so fucked up) is from the new plasma terrain piece they just released

We really wanted to like it, but with everything AoS, GW simply spend no time on it. It is horribly unbalanced..

>he plays ogors

Cadoc Kel is a stormcast from Plaguegarden. He's the "Last Prince of Ekran" and kind of a cunt.
One of his fellow stormcast muses how the chaos gods must have wept that a guy like Cadoc chose to serve Sigmar instead of them, because his inventive cruelty and joyful fury would have made him an excellent chaos champion.

let's see what you people on this thread would like to see released the much :
strawpoll.com/hbabhekf

explain

Ah, alright.
Haven't read Plague Garden. Only thing of note I know from that is "Nurgle screamed."

it's a meme to make fun of people who get triggered when they have to answer : are you a girl or a boy ?
"no i identify myself as an attack helicopter !"

thank you

did the silver knight dude from end of time make an appearance in the plaguegarden ?

Bummer
Well there is hope that nobody is playing something to broken (or that everybody is).
What was the broken shit you witnessed?
The most unbalanced faction?

>21 days since the last real AoS news on warhammer community
We don't even have the separate site for AoS. Fuck, even the Blood Bowl has one

What's the easiest way to get effective looking water effects on a display board?

Here.
I posted this a fucking joke because sigmarines look like space marines and are interchangeable. These stormkikes
actually thought i wasnt making a joke.
This is the absolute state of Stormcast players

I don't like it if you answer that you don't buy miniatures you get shut out of the lore questions and skip most of the survery.

>I don't like it that the customer survey isn't for non-customers

it looks cool what do you want

In the last thread I posted the question about whos your favorite chaos god.
Someone complained they didn't get question and I said it only appears if you selected a chaos army as an army that you play.
Its the same thing. Why give a fuck about your opinion if you don't but those models?

Reminder that the true /aosg/ is
and was made 7 minutes before this thread and has dubs.

It looks retarded and you have no taste or sense of objectivity. This isn't inq28 or whatever the fuck where anything does.

So buying the books exclusively makes me a non-customer that shouldn't get any choice on how they would like to see the lore develop?

I did put in a chaos army, Warriors of Chaos (since DoT were lumped in with them) and I never got the favorite god-question either. Weird.

>i think it looks retarded therefore it objectively is retarded

hey you play your army I'll play mine