Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Lord Felthius General

>Fill in the survey, don't forget to ask for plastic noise marines
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Chapter Approved Points Leaks, the tears lmao
imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=NN0ANxAhkxk&t=

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

1st for Sisters a QT !

First for purging the unclean

Fourth for these awesome sanguinary guard cavalry.

All the bird themed Stormcasts look fucking cool to me, it’s the plane “totally not space marines” ones I don’t like.

Instead of being cunts, paint at least 1 marine.

>I missed the word primaris

Yay there goes the entire joke

YEEEEAAAH

Why do we have 3 threads?

>GW stock down 5%

Why?

As I was saying, paint a marine.

BREXIT!

Because the last one was made when the previous one was only on page 5.

I wish thousand sons got these as Cav

>just kicked in today?

Are you saying you want more primaris models, user?

Primaris taking a toll on space marine sales.

Found this on tumblr, pretty neato. Khornate Sister of Battle.

No plastic sisters

>more space marines harming geedubya space marine sales

This is no place for a horse.

>birds
Why is Sigmar stealing Tzeentch's shtick?

Yeah I was really baffled by the decision to bring out blue bird themed Sigmarines at the same time as a Tzeentch release.

I fucking knew that scythe design was familiar.

God-tier taste, buddy.

Dunno, it's still higher than it was in October, might be a blip might be a trend, keep an eye. A fair few negative Brexit news stories this week might be responisble

i dont know AOS fluff, but i was browsing the tzeent tab there for units to convert for my tzeenth marines, and for some reason there is a big box of stormcast eternals under disciples of tzeenth.

Sigmar's fucking lost it and no longer respects anyone's gimmick. Next he's going to do Sanguinary Guard with crab claws.

Absolute maniac.

>People stop buying space marines because double space marines exist
>People who don't like double space marines don't buy double space marines

Yeah couldn't possibly lead to a net loss.

Soooooo......nigras, eh?

Been working on converting Cadians into Cultists, but I was thinking about starting Minotaurs eventually. Lets see what the chart says.

what a waste

what's the point of having a female in your design if you're not going to use and twist the feminine concepts around it?

I'd fuck it.

>I have an offer in mind...

3rd one is in production, take a look if you haven't yet.

It's a mistake, happens all the time.

>finally try out POWER RANGERS list
>opponent has no goddamn idea what he's doing so I bully him without actually getting a good feel for my list

goddammit

His voice actor was so damn good! Kinda hyped for the next one with Fury, although the gameplay preview left a lot to be desired on the impacts during combat.

BUT NO. LISTEN. HIS SKIN CONTAINS MILDLY MORE OF THE CHEMICAL MELANIN THAN MINE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? HE HAS MILD COSMETIC DISSIMILARITIES FROM ME AND THIS TRIGGERS ME SO HARD THAT I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE IT. DIFFERENT! NOT THE SAME! HOW HARD IS THIS TO GRASP???

In the last part of the GW survey, they ask if there is anything else you would like to add. I mentioned that Slaanesh players are very vocal to people who don't play 40k, and turn off potential new customers who might have otherwise enjoyd the game. I hear people who don't play talk at parties or bbqs about the weird guy at work talking about the sex demon and how dumb it sounds.

Anyone else encounter these situations, or is it just me?

How best is a sorcerer used?

By this I mean, for say a lord, I want his bubble aura to effect a lot of units but he is also a CC monster so he needs to try and to both.

It seems that for the sorcerer, he is only good to use his powers. So are you supposed to keep them away from the fighting and cast stuff?

If that's the case should you always take the squishy jump pack sorcerers? What's the point of a terminator sorcerer?

Next hes gonna steal Nagash's thunder by making warriors that can be redirected from the dead.

Autism.
Autism never changes.

>HIS SKIN CONTAINS MILDLY MORE OF THE CHEMICAL MELANIN THAN MINE.
>and a vastly lower IQ
>and higher rates of obesity
>and ruin every country they control
>and represent 50% of the murderers

Sigmar can't live the button-down life like you. He wants it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, he might offend a few of the bluenoses with his cocky stride and musky odors - oh, he'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Sigmar Simpson?"

>birds
>tzeentch

Gib back muh crows you washed up fake sitter

Seriously, this.
>geedubs makes Primaris
>people love them and sales boom
>some people don't like them
>people infer that short Marines are going out the door because they are
>normal Marine sales drop
>primaris units aren't actually that great
>especially not stand alone
>people slow down on Primaris
>those people still don't want to buy normal Marines
>biggest seller dips on 2 fronts
>net loss
Makes sense

it's just you

Legitimately not bait. I put that down for real. Don't know what can be done on GW's part. But Slaanesh players must have cost them some sales, at least in my area

this needs to be edited to be a sister

lel was this the eldar one? Remind me again what you had

Like pottery

A good chapter! Interesting background and featured in Devastation of Baal for a few paragraphs, pictured as being quite tribal-like in their language at least, but not without honour or control. It was interesting after the noble idea of the BA or the completely savage aspect of some of their successors.
Made me think of the Mortifactors, in that they're a more "primitive" version of a ast Founding usually noble chapter.

People are waiting for Christmas sales and bundles.

I'm sure those statistics really matter in the fantasy world of AoS, especially for an immortal supersoldier

>
That's not how stocks work, m8.

For reasons unknown, stock markets generally do poorly this time of year.

Sure it is. Now go away.

Either a deepstrike deathhex or a support deathhex.

why does representation matter in a fantasy world?

Fear. Stocks tend to overreact
Peace trucks and mass shooting do not help

liquidating assets to pay for christmas excess perhaps

ah, that makes more sense. on a side note, anyone familiar with these models? im making a tzeentch themed army, and with some converting i think theyd make a cool demon prince, im just not sure if they are the right size

I already play Dark Angels but Consecrators have always interested me, so I'm thinking of starting a small kill team. Anyone have any advice regarding any aspect of the chapter?

But that doesn't explain why it's been happening since we started recording it in 1927.

Oh shut it. All you're doing is triggering the /pol/ sleeper agents on this board and yet another thread will go to shit.

>What's the point of a terminator sorcerer?
He can survive more punishment, has another wound to lose to Perils and can teleport into the fray, especially useful when you're dropping the "10 Slaanesh-Terminators with all-Combi Plasma" deathstar.

Your Sorcerer's use comes from the powers you give him. Give the guy Prescience and maybe Warp Time and he becomes a supporter. Give him two damage powers and he becomes a mortal wound-dispenser.
Also, his melee isn't that bad, especially with the force weapons taking a nice drop in points. Sure his WS is only 3+, but so is a Power Fist Chaos Lord's.

Thanks for the nice overview, user! I'll read up on their history and consider them as the next project.

>whats the point of a terminator sorcerer
It's the only way to give him an invulnerable save because GW is fucking retarded.

Why? Because X race or Y sex do not have empathy and they can only related and buy stuff that look exactly like them.

Unlike Z master race that does not need represention because they know they are superior

I have a 10 man termy blob, I like the terminator model. Just feel like it's wasted points.

The jump pack can deep strike in also.

>"10 Slaanesh-Terminators with all-Combi Plasma" deathstar.
Yeah that's me

I just said that there weren't many women playing the game and maybe GW could do something about that.

Slightly smaller than a Daemon Prince, so they work fine if you aren't planning on joining any tournaments.

... wait didn’t the first modern terrorist attack was during that year...

Of you're going full slanneshi death star, go with prescience and delightful agonies

long run blip

Is 10 plasma-terminators + lord enough to say "full slaaneshi death star"?

How do I kit out a biker captain?

This is my first bike ever because my LGS had a single FW outrider in their resell shelf

I went up against something like that, except it was 1 squad of 5 with Plasma and 1 squad of 5 with Melta. We just kept counter deepstriking each other.

>5 Melta Termies come down and blow their load
>10 Plasma Scions come down and blow their load all over the Terminators
>5 Plasma Termiantors come down and blow their load all over the Scions
>10 Melta Scions come down and blow their load on the Terminators

>implying your smelly chaos terminators deserve a crux terminatus

>I heard Veeky Forums got read by GW
>I don´t like mean fuckygod because I feel awkward when my pee-pee moves
>I write totally not obvious bullshit to influence GW strategy
>Damn, ain´t I a clever virgin?

Damn, is that the highest its ever been for GW?

While too valuable to waste in a fight, a sorcerer is no push over in melee and force weapons hit like a truck damage wise.
Terminator armour makes him tough enough to risk in a fight.

Everything I wrote is true. It won't influence GW if I was the only person to put it down, anyway.

The ten 'nators and literally any supporter that helps with the hitting is a finished death star. The lord is imo better for it than the Sorcerer because his buff to hit, while weaker, can't fail or be denied (except for Zahndrekh, but who plays that guy?)

The sad thing is that it might actually be fun if girls played this game more, but what keeps them out isn't anything that GW has control over. They can make all the female models they want, but if pic related greets them at the door and mouthbreaths behind them the whole time they won't be coming back.

>not using 2nd ed stuff to abuse the 'official gw model' shenanigans
My hive tyrant is smaller than the modern zoanthrope and my Neurothropes are same size as modern gants.

yes, and overwhelmingly so

Threadly reminder that GW will never make a Custodes HQ because they're a meme army nobody cares about.

Grey Knights got a whole codex and they're also a meme sub faction

Girls should be less judgemental, it's not like they're going to fuck the neckbeards.

>reading comprehension

new Primaris Lamenters pattern fresh out of december's white dwarf

If only the neckbeards would realize that...

>mfw people can't even say that GW is dying

And nothing of value was lost.

I need the sorcerer for DA, it's too good not to use.

I figure I may as well try for prescience also. So the only question is what kind of sorcerer.

I am thinking terminator.

pls respond

This is a joke right or are we just retarded?

Except thats wrong, and they are getting one.

Works perfectly my man