Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIaLzT016Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no edition
>no starting question
Alrighty

Tok is sexy

I can see the finish. Just need to place all of the nodes and make all of the squads.

At least we have sort of an opening statement. ...

OC, posted right at the end of last thread. >Y'all know where Europe is
>One voyage is ten days to six months; depending on ship type, charter, and exigent circumstances.

PPP+ WhEn????

The end of the tunnel is upon you.

Every time you ask it gets delayed by a day.

So never.

DELETE THIS POST RIGHT FUCKING NOW I MEAN IT

>shitposts can literally give you cancer

Oh the future is bright

I think his view hadn't updated to include the new thread link until _after_ he made that post.
Plus that thread is dying already, so I don't really see what the big deal is.

DELET

Umm, pooky-pie, you alright?

Where is the second part of this?

If you pick "Tablet Terminal" for how you do the administratives, can you still have a desktop terminal for other stuff?

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

>(Pick only one)
An improved, longer, and more granular experience is in the works, Captain.

I know you can pick only one of them, but the vidya choice further on implies (at least the possibility of) multiple terminals throughout the ship. Does the choice here determine them all?

Helm control terminals, admin terminal, and technically there are computer displays in one R&R module.
I am sure you could play Snake on the galley food rehydrator display if you were really determined.

>I am sure you could play Snake on the galley food rehydrator display if you were really determined.
Pssh, I bet it can be made to run Doom:
youtube.com/watch?v=VIaLzT016Rc
All-in-all, the CYOA as-is is a nice and comfy read. Looking forward to the extended version.

>Captain a starship with an exawatt reactionless drive
>Speedrunning E2M3 on an oven

When you go one fucking thread without asking for it

hey I'm not the same guy I just ask once every few days

I think he meant the collective you (people who keep asking for PPP+).

>mfw a thousand years from now, our ascendants will probably try running doom on the cosmic background radiation for shits and giggles

does a summoner generate mana for every familiar, regardless of origin? Does this stack? If I have 7 familiars in range for one hour, do I get 7 mana?

But hope dies last
One day I'll get an answer and everyone will be happier

Hello CYOAG, it's me again (guy who made that Cyberpunk CYOA). Well, last thread I mentioned that I was working on a side project, and turns out it was based on a similar concept to OPs OC here. Although it does have some significant differences, I'm wondering whether it's worth continuing, it was only started a day ago so all thats set up is the world and outlining story so it's no loss if I scrapped it. What do you think thread, is it worth completing?

Hey, do what you love, not what you think is in demand. Otherwise I'd probably have to scrap more than half my WIPs.

yes if you enjoy it, there'll be a bunch of people over time who enjoy your cyoa even if its really mediocre

Of course it is worth continuing if you enjoy making it. Remember the "Holy shit two cakes!" picture.

Post CYOAs

That CYOA is garbage.

>It's 2am
MFW

>necromancer update when?

Never again. The Scientist is done with it.

Are you a redditfriend?
Stick around, read some of the great cyoas like Battlemage, Serene Serendipidy or other Veeky Forums cyoas

new version when

I wrote an 1800 word cyoa at the top of the thread. The fuck have you done?

For those keeping score at home, you will go through 87,600,000 loops lasting one hour each as a starting point.

The difficult part for me would be the loop only lasting one hour. I mean, what can you do in one singular hour?

My first goal would be to expand the loop. If I spent 100 points for a total of four expansions, I've increased the loop significantly (2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 32 hours). With a 32 hour loop, you can get anywhere in the world via plane. This makes it be a significantly more bearable loop, because I would have time to do things and go places. I would still repeat the loop 2,737,500 times, but I would still view that as progress. Given that each of my "days" would last 32 hours, it would seem like my loop pattern would actually be 7500 years instead of 10,000.

Now I have 25 points left. Half a million dollars in the bank would allow me to in essence have infinite money, Mental Health to stay sane seems wise, and knowing the Exact Date when it ends would stop me from doing something stupid in my final two loops.

That doesn't seem TOO bad.

A total of five expansions, rather. My bad.

What would be great is a way to lucid dream perfectly so you can spend forever dreaming of anime girls with the sleep perk.

^^4d g4^^1^g 5|

Are you ok, user?
Did you stroke out?

I'm just roleplaying my new persona as an elite gamer.

Can i give in to the moe and stay as a feral loli outside full moon?

Cactus Juice

>TFW you will never be able to enter a timeless slumber where you live happy in anime land

>never ending saki

Pls no
I don't understand a single got damned thing about mahjong

Immortality Basic
Silver Tongue Basic
Physical Enhance Basic
Cler Bible Advanced

>tl:dr
>Live Forever
>Max Charisma
>Sick Gains
>Smart as Fuck

I made this a while back and just noticed a spelling error so I fixed it and adjusting some stuff too.
yes
don't worry there's a cure for you too!

fuck
You said the same thing a few months ago when I first posted it but didn't catch on.

round 4

>Turn in to an alpha were-loli
>Start biting people to get your pack of were-lolis
>Relentessly hunt for Onii-chans

sakiiii and sakehhhh don't rhyme user

This is a good idea but there are lots of spelling errors in it at the moment, not enough variety as well there are many possibilities with this format. I disagree with the other anons on this one, at the moment it isn't "shit" but it's not good and needs improvement. Great idea though.

>Take domain power, either compass or fossil.
>Create small torus
>Define it as the borders of the domain, but the side that encompasses the vast majority of Earth is the 'inside' of the Domain

Cactus

Welcome, to the World of Tomorrow!

Enjoy your Spaceship.

This game is complete and playable, I think, but it is a little lean. I'm willing to take any suggestions for additional options in any and all categories.

>30 pages of just text
Hoo boy, I wish ya luck edg. Unless it's the next Traveler, it ain't gonna do well.

Lavender was 29 pages, and it seemed to do pretty well.

>EDG OC
The day has become brighter.

RIP Stock Show.

FFS people, Stockshow is still on the docket. My muse jumped on my back and beat me with a stick until I went to Sci-fi and did what I just did. What was I to do?

>niggas be using the hawking radiation from chunking their own poo into black holes to create binary code that translates to doom

IS THAT A

MOTHERFUCKING

EDG OC?

Elder Mage

Does anyone have the WIP where you pick your background and your first legendary feat?

I forgot what it is was called

Why do you want to blow up

anyone have the art for the awakened one?

>magic
>fuck my apprentice haram
>indestructable
>will die in 3 decades can suicide bomb my rivals
>AESTHETIC ROBES

People hate pdfs, which is why I imagine your cyoa is presently being glossed over, OP.

It is neat though.

>Ship
Bulk freighter, as it sounds like it has a similar build to the Bebop, and I liked the Bebop.

>Administrative duties
Tablet terminal, the mobility option without sacrificing precision in completing tasks.

>Helm
Flight deck; not too cramped, nor so lonesome, but not too distracting either.

>Subscriptions
Pirated films; some members of my crew will need something to alleviate their boredom in deep space.

Scholarly publications; and some other members will require something more engaging and intensive to alleviate their boredom.

>R&R module
Hydroponic garden, both for cooking and for simply enjoying. Plants have a wonderful aroma.

>Food
European standard cuisine, as I don't think the other stuff would sit too well with everyone.

>Treat
There's really only one option to choose here: hydroponically grown coffee.

>Cabin
Smartfoam mattress. I should like a good night's sleep.

Acoustic sleep system; falling asleep to the sound of a gentle rain upon a tin roof and waking up to the sounds of birds singing. A fair substitute while roaming the dark chasms of space.

I love how this has a rather somber and serious appearance, just a few rows of rather mundane decisions to make, but still has quite a bit of memey bullshit. I am going to make a stealth run to Old Earth to pick up some genuine Dublin, Texas root beer.Non-HFCS soft drinks my ass

>I will wake you in approximately nine hours.
Life would be so much better as a space captain.

Cave Man World War Please post
World War IV
Stick n Stone

>one of the things required to even be a citizen is a neural implant

Jesus fuck my resurrected corpse would freak the hell out and look for the nearest sharp object immediately to do some self surgery and go analog ASAP. If that triggers clones to come out of vats even if I survive then I hope someone figures out what the fuck is going on before they've paid for thousands of my clones all cutting their implants out. I don't care how "useful" they're supposed to be, do NOT fucking want. I'd rather know I can trust my thoughts to be my own, my body to remain within my control, and what I see and hear to all be real.

government-by-kickstarter.

Hah! That's one way of looking at it...

I fucking love you EDG.

I was a little disappointed you couldn't pick crewmembers/bridge crew. Closest thing seemed to be robots for your AI to possess.

I'm a little confused about the crew. What's the functional difference between requiring a certain property/training vs. selecting voidsmen who have the desired property?

Is it safe to assume that a psi-user can learn to use psi in any of the ways mentioned in the document, even though specific options don't exist for them? (eg, using psi to boost your dominance).

I could make a section specifically for bridge crew. Every CYOA needs a companion section, yes?

The crew modifiying options are there to add details to standard options. Lactating engineers, futa diplomats, whatever. I'm not sure I understand your question...

Yes, all are examples of synergising psi with training options.

Mana to use minor magic spells.

>Every cyoa needs a companion section, yes?
No, actually. It doesn't. It is quite a lofty idea, though--being able to choose who you get to work with.

It's desirable, but unnecessary.

Anyway, the cyoa reads very well. You've done a nice job.

>Kitty ears (2.25)
>Water of youth (1.50)
>Katana (.75)
>Little robot (.25)
>horseshoe (0)

I regret nothing.

>Trilobite Fossil
>Actually own many trilobite fossils
>Make Trilobites out of trilobite fossils.
>Resurrect an extinct animal

Tramp Freighter. Fuck the police, gotta have some degree of comfort.
I'll have a desktop terminal and mult-level bridge. I like the open feeling.
Chinese novel message boards and scholarly publications.
A garden.
Europe food.

mystery box in ten minutes

post it now faggot

what superpowers would you want to have /cyoag/ (nothing retardedly overpowered)?

go

no.