Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1909: Dreddful Police Training

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0
strawpoll.me/14514254
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_Mythos_deities#The_Blackness_from_the_Stars
youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically speaking neither of those are actual claims. Several incidents in the past have shown that intent to work on something is not necessarily the same thing as claiming it, and that the thread treats them differently. It's certainly a common enough practice for a jumpmaker to work on something without claiming it. But you never actually or clearly expressed your intent to the thread for doing this.

If that's true, the claim should default to Val and Bee, since they did officially claim it.

I'm pretty sure a WIP and an okay from Red isn't something you can argue with.

All he did was post some scattered perks. He didn't actually say anything about intending to go further with it until after Val and Bee claimed theirs.

How about not having replacements at all, faggots? This shit has always been against the rules.

No but Valeria will Make JumpChain Great Again.

Yeah, that wasn't a WIP. That was some sample things and no claim.

ValBee, you guys should go ahead. You have an actual claim, the other guy does not.

After adding a few extra perks in the human origin I am gonna need to have two 600cp perks for Drop In (God expy) origin. I already have one sorta made, but I dont have shit for the other one. Any suggestion you would like to tell me? Or do I fuck off?

Jumpers, tell me about times when you got lost, or how not being able to get lost has affected your jumping.

Can't rules lawyer your way out of this one, I'm afraid. Red has final say.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

I am just not sure whether to go to Cuphead right after my Pokemon arc is done. Should I?

She should have an obvious choice then. One claim is an actual claim by two proven jumpmakers, one is not a claim but some random descriptions by someone with no proof he is even the same guy.

Fuck off.

What happened to leaving drama in past threads?

I was 6 then and even I called bullshit on that asshole.

What have you got already? Can we create entire everything's form voids or are you talking about purchasable omnipotence?

>an actual claim by two proven jumpmakers

One of whom wants Red to kill herself on national TV.

I feel like the eyes should 'pop' more.

>strawpoll.me/14514254

Please just say that Val has the claim. If we have to have a replacement, please let us have the one by the person who's going to give us a big, cared for jump.

>God of the Bible
>omnipotent
Skyfather. At best.

Here is the most powerful perk. Sorry for the grammar

Imago Dei (1000 cp) Discount Drop-in: The thing that separates humans of all the other things in the world is that they are made in likeness of their creator; God. Such is their difference from the other creatures on earth that while they are not omnipresent, omnipotent nor omniscient like God; they have the ability to make choices above one's instincts, they are the only creature on earth possessing free will and most importantly they have their flesh and bone body alongside their immortal and immaterial soul.

Why am I telling this to you? It's because your otherworldly nature has distinguished you from all the other creatures in this world, your outsider nature puts you closer to the creator than the creations, and as such you have gained a similar ability to create your own creatures in your image and likeness. Just like humans your creations will be born clean and free of any sin unaware of good and evil, and if you decide to give them free will they will learn about the two without the need of the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The act of creating your creatures can be as simple or as flashy thought by default it will be blowing dust in the wind. Lastly these creatures will inherit any biological abilities plus any other that can be passed down to your children.

This desu. God in the bible is honestly trash tier.

No, if we have to have a replacement, it should be one that's never going to get finished so we can keep the good jump on the drive.

If we have to lose your jump, I'd much rather you can ensure we'll get something we know will have at least a little quality. Could you decide that BNuee and Valeria the claim?

Hey, he's at least Universal.

Because it's a deflection into semantics, a practice which Veeky Forums is well acquainted with. A six year old, however, doesn't understand semantics and will only recognize the deflection, especially when taken in a vacuum.

>good jump
>Good Jump
>Red

Does not compute.

I'm voting for everyone, and also everyone not on the list, and also everyone not jumpmakers.

We should all go to Quebec and kick some fake-french ass.

Should I be glad that I'm not on the list, or should I feel bad that I've been forgotten?

>I'm only at 9 Votes

Come on now. All this hate and you don't even want me 100% gone? Tsundere as fuck.

Is this actually happening now? Are we really claiming things now just so we can sit on them, to deny other people the opportunity to work on them? Are we really making shitty replacements for perfectly fine jumps just so we can fill the drive with garbage to shitpost over?

Val and NuBee, you've got the go ahead to do your version.

I think Cuphead can be an anytime Jump. Good early, good later. I'd suggest taking it when you're looking for more lighthearted fun despite the whole "Satan is trying to con people out of their souls here" thing

>Jumper can now make Jumper-clones, infinite Jumper-Clones.
Wow that's pretty bad ass.

>Softanon has more votes than me
Ha

That seems to be what "BayonettaAnon" is doing.

It took him six days to create one universe.

Those two things are canceling each other out tho.

Replacements are against the rules, so this is the best thing to happen.

You vengeful bastard.

I've long since had a Home spell. I picked it up in my first Jump, actually. So while I don't always know where I'm going I can't really get so lost I can't get back home again.

It's made me less apprehensive about just randomly wandering. Before Jumping, I was kind of paranoid about going new places without having a map or access to one easily. But now? I spent most of the last three months wandering around samurai-era Japan without worrying once. Just because I knew I could get home again.

There's a lot of security in that knowledge.

I say go for it. It would look hilarious if nothing else.

What is your view on this? Who has the right of claim to this?

Ah shit

More votes than there are people posting.

God rested on the seventh day. But imagine how much further along we would be if He hadn't? The UAC is committed to excellence, that's why we implemented the seven day work week. Now you can achieve greatness alongside your coworkers every day. Let's never stop achieving!

To be fair he did "start working on it" weeks ago. Val can be pissy but it happened in thread.

Is the price okay? It originally was 1200, but that was my autism since I wanted it to discount to 600

There are multiple options allowed. Each "choice" picked counts as a separate vote.

He started work weeks ago and then did nothing for over a month straight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_Mythos_deities#The_Blackness_from_the_Stars
Would this be a valid Percy Jackson parent?

But user, he didn't go out of his way to ask Red if he could make it before that. And Red's reaction was basically 'fuck it, whatever, fine'. She only opened her jumps up for replacement to show that no one would do it. It was never serious. I know this because I took AP psychology five years ago and this makes me a master at reading someone's hidden intentions and thoughts over the internet.

You could already do that if you had a spouse.

And since when has that mattered? He is here now saying he is working on it.

>strawpoll.me/14514254
Since there was no all option I just voted for everyone

>Pokemon Arc
Which perks from Pokemon help most with the Magical Pokemon Journey scenario, anyway?

That is perhaps a bit vague, isn't it? I must admit, , I'm curious as to your thoughts on this Red. Which one of us two groups do you think has the rightful claim?

The 1200 CP sounds more fair but it's decently fair as is.

Depending on how you do that particular thing yes. It's generally accepted to be one of the ways that folks houserule it.

>The act of creating your creatures can be as simple or as flashy
What are some cool ways to create them? All I've got off the top of my head is "vomit up eggs like Piccolo."

Time hasn't expired, so it's w/e.

Only without permission dumb dumb.

Do keep in mind Red, if you don't give her the answer she wants, you're going to get yelled at violently after the IRC.

Just a heads up.

Coalesce them out of a little swirling vortex of energy and matter.

You should lay off it. You are already being pissy about someone beating you to the claim, if you get an answer you dont like you will just be more pissy.

There's no Gaunlet option so I just left it be. Guys scum of the earth. What with trying to make a new Blue Feather and stuff like that in his Jumps.

>Post asks not to be brought into it
>Valeria drags her into it

Valeria's respect for other people in action, right here folks.

I think we can all agree that Val is a powerwanker and should not be given any jumps.

Question for Jumpchain. I want to give a dragon blooded exaltation to my companions is there a perk that would let me treat them as kids for the purposes of power inheritance?

For 1000 it seems fine. Maybe even less if 600 cp perks let a human fight God.

Discworld has gotchu covered.

>Softanon has as much votes as Val

Honestly, I think Red should just take back her offer for letting others replace her Jumps. At this point there's going to be shitposting either way, but this puts this issue to rest definitively and with the least amount of effort on all sides.

"leave me alone"

"NO GIVE ME THE SAME ANSWER I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE"

I think you should go for it. BayonettaAnon doesn't actually have any claim to the jump and you two do.

Pull them out of a hat.
They explode out of your torso, chestburster-style.
Pull off your head, then the head grows a body and your body grows a head.

Let's be honest. The Bayonetta jump is decent in terms of quality. And it offers plenty of power, so even powerwanking is off the table. That means the only remaining reason that anyone would want to make a replacement jump of it is spite.

Reminder that Canaanite cosmology is sub-planetary. The 'universe' in that world is smaller then Earth, the sky is a literal ceiling supported between two mountains, and what he created is just the known world around the Israelites, which constitutes less then the whole middle east.

And that's before you get into the mythology of all the other nation-states around that area that the modern rewrites and translations of the bible conveniently forget and ignore.

But her jumps are trash.

He was working on it first. You came later. Stop pushing the issue until it open up again.

Thats why I need 600cp perks for Drop-in because the Jacob thing is going to be the 1000cp perk for humans .

It has problems, actually. Power is a big one, it offers you nowhere near enough power to matter even in early plot. Balance is another issue, with some origins being better than others. Noncanonicity is another, with some origins having a lot of perks that they should get for free because of their origin. The jump misses a lot of stuff too. There's numerous reasons to replace it.

He doesn't have any claim. Just working on something doesn't give you a claim automatically. We've got many examples of that. Val does have a claim.

Even during the middle of a Val focused shitstorm, we can still unite behind hating that guy.

Yo, about The Path of Explosions...

Let's say that I, purely hypothetically, managed to get my hands on a set of 72 Demon Gods à la Nasuverse. Then suppose I, in this imaginary scenario, used High-Speed Divine Words (or Incantantion, if that's all I need to use the same magic system as Solomon) to make my own Goetia out of these Demon Gods.

Now, considering that Goetia is repeatedly described as being a living ritual/magecraft... could I choose my cute new demon hivemind buddy as the spell to be enhanced by the perk?

So do any of you even go to gauntlets? It is hard for me to justify my jumper going there unless it is early in the chain, as the sudden loss of powers is quite jarring.

Also have any of you said your daily hello to Gaunlet today?

Ranking:
1. Val & Softanon
2. DDanon
3. Genesisanon
4. OAA & Red
5. English
6. Digger

Discworld only works if I adopt them when young trying to use it on teen and adult companions

Maybe something for blood transfusion could work

Woah there Kangaroo-senpai. You have other jumps you can work on, and we both know that if you press Red on anything she'll just turtle up, act sad, and her supporters will rip you to shreds. At least wait until the other 'jumpmaker' who 'claimed' Bayonetta fails to produce anything of note for a few months.

Canaanite mythology is weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

Reminder that you will die horribly in your first jump because you're a failure across all possible realities.

He doesn't really seem like a single spell, even if he is a living example of magecraft. So I'd say that he wouldn't work in this case, no.

I'd prefer to not have this argument pop up needlessly later if we can get it all out of the way right now.

What are some jumps you want made? I'll claim them myself.

Reminder that Jump-chan wants you to suffer and death would free you from suffering. Therefore, she will not allow you to die that early.

Dance Dance Revolution and Elite Beat Agents.

You mean to say you wont piss off till you get the answer you want.

Good riddance. Make sure to hand your claims to Val on the way out, OAA.

A Geek's Guide: CORE. Come on, it would be hilarious. Let's see if we can get the AGG threads feuding with the Jumpchain threads over on SB.

Quality is subjective my dude. Beyond the debatable issues with Bayonetta, Red has said that her jumps are open to replacement. At that point, it's up to the thread to decide whether the finished replacement is better.