I have mouth and scream edition

I have mouth and scream edition

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S (embed) (embed)
WFRP: pastebin.comq/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

>We're looking for these novels for the archive (not updated)
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR (embed)

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk (embed)
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

>The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

>Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer 2: store.steampowered.com/app/594570/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II/
Vermintide 2: store.steampowered.com/app/552500/Warhammer_Vermintide_2/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Age of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/

How do Chaos Dwarfs procreate when they have no women?

first for did these guys ever get rules for 8th ed?

Bump cause new thread

The fact that Skinks worship Sotek against the will of the Slann and the Slann were unhappy with the Skinks mass sacrificing captives to Sotek shows that the Skinks at least have some degree of Free Will. It wasn't until Sotek actually "manifested" fucking up the Skaven invasion that the Slann accepted Sotek as a thing.

hey user, you can either trick your friends into warhammer or just ask in local facebook gaming(or even nongaming) groups for people interested.
I have a similiar problem except with fantasy 8th mainly as everyone around me only plays 40k or magic the fuckening at the lgs.

my plan is to buy a cheap isle of blood kit for 40 dollars then fool 2 suckers into playing wamham by using it as christmas presents . I've already softened one up with convincing him to buy(and play lots of ) total war 2 so its a long road.

otherwhise I can only play tabletop with my gf, as she got me into modelling

Humans can give birth to or become beastmen, but can beastman women give birth to unmutated humans?

Odds seem low. And if it happens, the babe becomes a snack.

>Mourngul

Awwww yes, I want to pick one of these up for my VC army, is FW finecast any better though? I had so many damn problems with a finecase Vampire model, I had to send it back twice because both had deformities.

It depends on the model, I had some really shitty Finecast too user(a warrior priest) . But I’ve had some alright quality stuff too. I don’t suppose you can find their rules supplement?

I really dig the models too
Going to start a vc army actually which is why I, asking

My grammars absolutely murdered, too tired .

found it, its in the monstorous arcanum under the storm of magic rules

Ah come on lads, one job.

I'm going to need a source on that.

Yeah, Monstrous Arcanum.

I would imagine it's like Genestealers, some may look less mutated than others but they still serve the pack. They can sneak into towns and pass for a human during the night, stealing or trading for the clan back in the forest.

Let's assume, rather than the obvious outcomes, the brayherd is attacked by humans immediately after or during the macguffin kid's birth, and one of said humans takes the kid to be raised normally. Any difference?

Tricky question, this is what pushed me towards Kings of War; it's much easier to pick up than 8th.

Most of the time, if you provide the figures someone will be willing to pay. Turn up with both warbands and I'm sure someone will be happy to learn.

Will if it's mutation was slight then it could have a perfectly normal life I would assume, the Empire has a lot of mutants born naturally in it's society. Their families try to hide them and Witch Hunters root them out.

Have you ever seen a female chaos dwarf?

Being a mutant have nothing to do with being evil or good. As such, aslong as the mutations aren't obvious or atleast are easily hideable, a mutant can live a fairly normal life inside the empire. Granted if found out the individual will be fucked.

Have you ever seen a male chaos dwarf?

>Have you ever seen a female chaos dwarf?
I've seen female chaos and I've seen a dwarf. Does that count?

I've never seen Rick Priestley but I know he exists.

Fucked by the long gleaming haft of the Holy Order of the Templar of Sigmar.

>Being a mutant have nothing to do with being evil or good.
I wonder who could be behind this post

Someone's let Karl Franz's nephew on the Imperial signaller again.

What is the general consensus on geheimnisnacht ? Is it better or worse than tww2 me ?

It's completely different, you aren't asking for the same thing. Geheimnisnacht, or rather Crusader Kings 2, has a different gameplay and focusses on different things. Less battles, better diplomacy, less graphics, more sandboxy.

I know, I meant in term of fluff, is it more faithful to the old world ? Are all races represented in geheimnisnacht, or is there less territory than in ME ?

So does anyone know if there are printable/scans of battle magic cards out there. Been browsing between the downtime of green stuffing my demigryphs gaps to no avail.

But you have at least seen his picture or heard about him. Can you say the same about female Chaos Dwarfs?

You caught me! Or did you. Perhaps this is a ruse, so you'll kill more mutants and fuel their hatred, driving them to me. Or perhaps THAT is a rue, to get you to let down your guard. Or perhaps I'm not involved at all, and covering for one of my brothers. But maybe that's just what I want you to think. Of course, saying that, I may be trying to trick you into thinking I am indeed involved when I am not.

Yes, all races are presented, but the game stops at the mountains of mourn tot he east. You can still find some Cathay colonies near the Khemri, though. Aside from that you can basically play everything. The map is filled to the brim, the developers probably put some headcanon in there here and there. No idea if there are really vampires in the worlds edge mountains.

relevant

I have been searching for the same thing. I can't even find the actual skaven battle magic cards on ebay or anything.

ckeck facebook maybe, if there is a group near you. If not, create your own and hope

>All my friends love Total War
>nobody wants to even check Warhammer that I bought because they are all hisfag grognards

fuck my life

The biggest hisfag grognards that I know all love Warhammer TW because CA has no real historical period to butcher in it and they can just enjoy it without their autism getting triggered.

battle magic cards vampire 8th ed, add em to pastebin master
yeah it seems some people have made custom spellcards at least, I'm uploading the vampire counts spellcards re made by somone that I've managed to find so far.

rough user, tell them they can use miniature romans as empire

I ain’t afraid of no motherfucker who doesn’t know if he planned shit or not. This dude can’t even come correct to his own damn schemes.

found skaven printables, see below.
right decided to be useful and went around finding all the battle magic cards I could. I managed to compile printables/rips of the cards for the following lores.
high magic
skaven magic
beasts
death
fire
life
nehekarra
little and big waagh.
vampires

to my knowledge I'm missing the following.
chaos magic cards
lizard magic cards
lore of shadows
lore of light
ogre magic
wood elf magic

I've uploaded all; the stuff I could find into a zipped folder and stuck it on filedropper.

go to filedropper and /battlemagiccards8thed

>Any difference?

They both get burned at the stake when a Witch Hunter finds out?

Buy if the baby is actually completely unmutated like you said, then it would be a normal baby. If not, then not.

Good shit. You have my thanks!

That is magical realming right there.

>not including winds of magic

Would you play against a Nippon army with alternate models using the Empire rules?

Of course, as long as the bases were more or less the same! Though I might spend too much of the game admiring your conversions!

yeah as long as the bases all matched up to what it was supposed to be and the ones that shoot are the ranged units ect. yeah totally

How is this for an empire army?
+ Lords +

Battle Wizard Lord [218pts]: Lore of Death, Warhorse, Wizard Level 4

+ Core +

7x Inner Circle Knights [185pts]: Great Weapon, Standard Bearer

32x Spearmen [274pts]: Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer
12x Archers Detachment

+ Special +

16x Greatswords [314pts]: Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer
12x Handgunners Detachment

++ Total: [991pts] ++

in detail/autismo. it'd be fun until the point where any character in game challenged your mage and flattened you.

>>
+ Lords +

Battle Wizard Lord [218pts]: Lore of Death, Warhorse, Wizard Level 4
too many points invested here, you should bring a wiz BUT make him level 2,and cheap also get a bsb. you will cry unless you have a bsb captain keeping all those jolly units from mass routing.

+ Core +

7x Inner Circle Knights [185pts]: Great Weapon, Standard Bearer

a knight unit without a musician for dat swift reform is an opportunity lost.(is it really needed to have a standard bearer in the unit too, usually you give standards to stuff that holds the line.

32x Spearmen [274pts]: Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer
12x Archers Detachment

I hope that 12 archers are 2x6 for redirecting shenanigans.
not much point in a champion except if your wiz was in here.(in which case he holds the line for a turn, otherwhise its not like hes gonna kill anything due to spearmani status.

+ Special +

16x Greatswords [314pts]: Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer

12x Handgunners Detachment

handgunners cant move and shoot, bring them if you like but as a SEPERATE unit. perhaps give the gswords 6 of those archers from previous detachment

In short user, when are you fighting someone with it, will you have time for 2 games? play the list like you have done it now then amend it for round 2 if you lose.

My thanks, anonbro!

I absofuckinglutely would!

No.

They should be refluffed Bretonnia or Kislev.

What do you find sexual about the inverse of 'normal people give birth to a monster?'

But Brettonia doesn't have firearms, and no one will play Kislev.

Out of curiosity, where do you get Island of Blood for $40? I kind of want to start a Skaven army, and split the High Elves with a friend.

Nippon is pre-Admiral Perry ding-dongs.

Japan had firearms pre-Admiral Perry ding-dong.

I'd say swap the gunner detachment and the archers.
The archers' ability to move and shoot will be a big help to the offensively-minded Greatswords.
While you're going to want your spearmen holding the line and taking a charge(and I agree with that a Battle Standard Bearer is almost a necessity), giving the gunners a Supporting Fire attack.
I also recommend a Warrior Priest. You don't seem to have the points to squeeze one in along with a BSB, but whenever it comes to melee scrums, the Hatred rerolls and Battle Prayers(mostly the rerolls To Wound and the 5++ invuln save) have helped me turn the tide of many an engagement. That, and he's an extra channeler/dispeller.

>This brings us neatly round to yet another exciting piece of news. To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of The Enemy Within Campaign we’re going to be releasing an updated deluxe, “Directors Cut” edition of The Enemy Within Campaign for Fourth Edition!

>The mighty Graeme Davis has joined the team to steer this ship (or should that be river barge?). The Enemy Within was one of the best-loved RPG campaigns ever made, and we want to give the shiny new anniversary edition it deserves!

What do you think about Cubicle 7 re-releasing The Enemy Within?

Why is a thread about Age of Sigmar relevant?

As long as they don't modernize I think it's a good idea.

Fuck off, grognard.

I'm pretty happy with this turn of events

What do you mean by "modernize"? I ask because Veeky Forums seems to have a bunch of differing definitions of "modernized" games.

Do you mean that it'll be updated to modern rules? Because you can already pretty much run the 1st Edition books in 2nd Edition with no prep time.

Do you mean that it'll be formatted differently? Because the original books were formatted in a godawful way and are nigh-unreadable today.

Do you mean they'll add gay/trans/nonwhite characters? Well, gay and trans characters already exist in Warhammer Fantasy (pic related), and nonwhites are also in the game (Araby, Nehekara, Cathay, Nippon, Kislev, etc)

I just don't want them adding a bunch of minority characters to an already made campaign just for diversity points, and I don't want them changing the personalities of defined characters for such purposes either.

Should I run my first warhammer game for people new to RPGs using 2e or Zweihander?

2e, 100%

Probably 2e, as 4e will adhere closely to it.

Wait for 4e. 2e is awful.

I’ve got two questions: Is there any information about the Dwarven legal system? I’m assuming it’d be mostly based around oath-sworn testimony, but would there be lawyers? A jury?

Do we have any information about Dwarf Holds in the Mountains Of Mourn or is that all Hashut country?

2e is the best edition of wfrp thus far, and much better than zweihander. plus, it'll be easy to convert everything from 2e to 4e if you choose to use the new edition when it comes out (assuming it's good)

What's wrong with Zweihander?

>2e is the best edition of wfrp thus far, and much better than zweihander
I'm not even a zweihander shill, but come on now. 2e is barely functional.

It'd covered in Dwarfs: Stone and Steel. My memory is slightly fuzzy, but the gist is this.

1.) There are no lawyers, defendants and plaintiffs must represent themselves.
2.) There is either a judge or a panel of judges, but no jury.

Zweihander shill

kek, typical 2e grognard

2e or wait for 4th

YES

THIS IS WHAT I NEED

I've wanted to run TEW but the editing is so goddamn awful I have no way of possibly reading the books

It's a risky move, since any change they make will be highly scrutinized.

Some of the lore would necessarily have to change, since it's predicated on outdated bits of canon that aren't a thing among the primary Warhammer fanbase. That could prove highly divisive.

The only decent complaint I've seen is that the damage system doesn't do a very good job of distinguishing between monsters and regular humans.

On the other hand, you have 2e with its vague and unreliable skill system (even minmaxing as hard as you can, you'll be lucky to get over 50% chance of success on anything at all), poorly designed careers and weapons (guns are pitifully weak, less expensive weapons are better than more expensive ones with no caveats), and extremely boring combat (which boils down to using the basic attack over and over).

oh that's my specific example, in the last 2 months Ive seen secondhand island of bloods, if your an ausfag in qld by whatever miniscule chance I'll link you to the guy selling it.

No, seriously. Sauce. Google gives me nothing

Good point, with the best example of this being the inclusion of Crown Prince Wolfgang, who stopped existing in the 90s.

Would you say the idea of a dwarf giant (in a traditional sense, not the race) would be too goofy to work as a WFRP character? The idea of an exceptionally tall dwarf being mistaken for a thickset, bearded human or tiny ogre is kinda cool, but it'd be pretty hard to represent without being unbalanced and obviously tongue-in-cheek.

Is it the Mesopotamian women who walk bare breasted or is it one of the ancient greek city states that had their women walk bare breasted? I know Chorfs are roughly stylized after the 1st.

The point of the question is that I want that image significantly altered to fit the source material. For reasons.

It's faithful to the theme of warhammer and the devs have added their own headcanon to flesh out and keep same theme.

For example adding the "Jade" and "Mahtmasi" vampires with their own lore, or the Cathayans invading the dragon isles and lustria. But beyond those major examples, I can say that they have taken a war game and really made it fit into a game about diplomacy and political marriages great.

Yes because folling the creation tables the tallest a dwarf can be is 5 ft. or 160cm
which is extremely respectable for a dwarf from a human point of view. Other dwarves would probably see him as a freak

Minoans, Crete

In WFRP 2e, on average, a Great Unclean One will birth 15,120 Nurglings in a single day. Gross.

Eh, according to the creation tables the tallest a regular human can be is around 6'3" and that is most fucking certainly not the case in reality.

Anything taller than 6'3 is not a human.

>the absolute state of manlets

Wat u say bout me, gerraffe?

THAT'S A GRUDGE

I could totally see a dwarf with gigantism as some sort of average height André the Giant

Take that stupid hat off and then come fight me, Drazak.

Fuck you, Big Hats best hats.

It's not even a problem dude. Not like it'd destroy the whole thing if one or two pop up.

Do you prefer fimir as ogre-sized and roughly ogre-tough, like the monstrous arcanum ones, or something more man-sized, say, size and strength of a gor?

I like my fimir big and strong as fuck, TWW style. It gives them an added layer of inhumanity and a "primordial" feeling.