The magic players cucks by nature?

The magic players cucks by nature?

Is it just me or do those hands seem unnaturally small in comparison to the rest of him?

It's just the perspective. The thumb and a portion of the hand are hidden behind the card.

Who gives a fuck.

>Reddit

what the fuck does this have to do with the meme fetish
A far more likely situation is that the son would be from a previous marriage.

There's no good stereotypes for Magic players now. Three weeks from now we'll be finding out about how prominent members have sexually harassed people too.

Where once we were nerds, now we are scum. It's bullshit how none of this had anything to do with us the players. Fucking E-celebs

I assume he’s using the word cuck to mean “someone who raises another persons child”.

The word cuckold originally came from “cuckoo” bird because they lay their eggs in the nests of other birds who then raise their offspring for them.

>Where once we were nerds, now we are scum
Nerds have always been the scum

It does not you nonce, it's from the inferior horns of that which is not allowed to mate

>Where once we were nerds, now we are scum. It's bullshit how none of this had anything to do with us the players. Fucking E-celebs
Ding ding ding, this user understands it. If all magic is to you is a game that you play once a week with your fellow unwashed nerds at the LGS there's a lot less room for it to become associated with that sort of dumb shit. You start bringing people into the mix who care more about themselves and their ego and their future as the face (and titties) of the fandom, you're going to have shit like this happen.

This harassment thing looks like just another social justice witch hunt.

But, I know from personal experience that the magic community is one of the worst in existence. Both the blue haired tumblrinas and the reeking neckbeards are drawn to the game in herds. Trying to have their own counter-gamergate against "harassers" is just another nail in magic's coffin.

>The magic players cucks by nature?
If she tells you she's quitting, why would you give her more money when she hasn't said that she'd stay if you do?

global rule 2

Who the fuck watches My Hero Academia and out of the entire cast of female characters, decides they'll dress up as Miss Mountain? Literally worse girl

magic players are too obsessed with their shitty game and "investment" to even be cucked in the first place.

Is this the thot who was "harassed"?

These people really are killing MTG. This is not what Richard Garfield's vision was for the game. SJW Entryism is real.

Someone whose only watched the first episode

>Three weeks from now we'll be finding out about how prominent members have sexually harassed people too.
Is that why he looks so worried nowadays?

But but but, muh sjws!

I never thought I'd miss edition wars.

the only cosplay slut worthy of froppy would be Larkin Love - she has all the right genetic predispositions

Never thought about it that way but you're right, only she could do Froppy justice

Please god, be merciful and let this thread die quickly

I see a mustard stain.

She's easily the greatest girl in the show, only possible competitor is Toga.

>She's easily the greatest girl in the show
How on earth does anyone come to this conclusion? Everything she has, there is another girl who has more or does it better.

This is stupid, you're stupid. She has nothing