Cashing Out

What's your strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange
discord.gg/C3GmEqn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paxful

I cashed out my cum on your whores face.

coinbase -> bank account, pay my taxes. I'd rather just do that then regret it 5 years down the line, but that's just me.

there was a thread the other day about this

This is an option. If I make enough, I don’t even care desu.

My current thought process is that if I ever get the point that I’m thinking about cashing out, it will be a good day regardless of how I do it.

Sounds delicious
Do you need to worry about taxes if you have under $30k to cash out?
Awesome. Thanks user.

and really, having to go to jail for two years just to secure 3000 biljillion dollars isnt that bad

Those are my thoughts exactly, if I'm cashing out then I made enough that I don't care about the tax.

>Do you need to worry about taxes if you have under $30k to cash out?
I have no idea, I'm not worrying about it right now.

good thread kek

Not going to cash out. No need to. Going to use as actual value and live the life like Charlie Sheen. Doing coke, and having 3 girls give me a blowjob and rimjob. Tis’ the life erryday on dis earf

I don't want to cash everything out..just a nice chunk for bills/rent/etc

Cashing out on Quadriga.

Not much of a strategy.

Plain and simple.

OP this is your best option if you want to Jew the irs

Oh then localbitcoins, precious metals exchange, and gift cards. Your welcome dont have to thank me.

Oh and if you want to pay your taxes, let me have a go with your girlfriend or wife you cuck.

Renounce Australian citizenship
Move back to my motherland New Zealand where capital gains taxes don't exist.
Cash Out over the period of a couple weeks or less if I can increase withdrawals.
Move to Canada, snowboard and rail lines of coke for a couple years.

this
bitflur.com/how-to-exchange

Good shit

I can buy gold and silver with bitcoins in the Netherlands. The place i go to doesn't ask for a name and address under 10k. Fuck taxes.

I've used this before but was only to withdraw like $1k each time. It's not bad but I'm looking for something quicker + with larger amounts.

> exchanging a deflationary currency for an inflationary currency
> shiggity diggity

Don't cash out your crypto, crypto out your cash

suit yourself and say hello to the IRS for me

kek not a bad idea

Isnt bitflur only good if you want amazon shit? Like i doubt you’re going to find a house for 200k in amazon cards
Yes i know you can sell your cards for usd online but at that point they’re already taking like half of what mr tax man would take

the IRS can suck my asshole
and yeah, it's for small gains

It still sounds nice, extra 1k or 2 every month never hurts

my strategy....???im not cashing out ill liquidate a little to live on but...im gonna just ride and buy up the dips so in 10 20 years, when you gets have run out of the 100k you cashed out, ill be at 10 to 50million.

I'm looking for an extra $2k every week at the least
I'm thinking about this as well..but BTC could drop to zero any day. It scares me thinking about it.

this is a fear all of us have.
don’t let emotions ruin potential profit.

move your bitcoin into something that will last, face it bitcoin is centralised as fuck, expensive both to the holder and to the environment, and slow as fuck. It was a good start and blockchain was a good idea but things have grown since then. Find the better products with real business ties that wil last and invest there.

BTC drop to zero nah...if thats your worry just diversify a bit.
The HI IQ chads winklevosses arent cashing out...why the hell should i.
They said they are never cashing out, they expect the crypto market to be in the trillions. I think at some point you have to listen to some (possibility genetically engineered) Chads and follow them

Bought XRP on the dip
Selling it when it’s starts to moon a little

>I'd rather just do that then regret it 5 years down the line, but that's just me.

Same. I really don't want to pay taxes but I can't see myself being able to dodge the tax man for years on end. I get caught once, and then they start going over your past shit and it's over.

You can never go wrong selling Ripple imho lol

these niggas know

but I can just sell shit on amazon to people on Facebook marketplace. Safer than craigslist

Get rid of the BTC and put it all into ETH. BTC was good for its time but technology has moved forward and BTC is now the dinosaur in the room. It's slow and expensive to use. The only reason everyone is holding onto it is because it's the king of cryptos. But the king will be dethroned soon and you'll be left with nothing. ETH is going to have a fork on Jan. 19th which will clone your holdings and many exciting new projects will come out built on it. DYOR obviously but that's what I would do.

Bitflur is selectively scamming people. Wouldn't use it if I were you.

I've used it plenty of times and I think some people are just choosing not to contact customer support or something

I thought this too but it’s been debunked

coins will be cash. so i will not.

I intend to hold until I can use my crypto to directly pay for shit.

There are shills making threads like this every day, linking to the same bullshit every time.
I've pretty much given up trying to tell people

What about for large sums buying actual lambos and shit on moonlambos.io and then selling the cars locally. Would this work?

You can usually tell scam from advertisements.

Bazingacoin? Scam
Bitflur though? I've had great experience even though customer support is slow

>exchanging your future world reserve currency for shekels
When construction of Lamboland is completed on the Moon there will be no place for you in it.

Bitflur + Bluebird = greatness

Nice

That's why I want to do 50/50 or something similar.

When the time comes, you wont need to cash out OP.

>pic related

I tried to withdraw $500 on there the other day. Contacted customer support, who apologized for the delay and said the transfer was on its way.
So I waited, then contacted customer support again, at which point they removed the help tab at the bottom of the screen. They have ignored any and all contact since.

has anyone tried Gemini?

Ah, one of the scammers has learnt how to use a VPN and joined the discussion. How are you today, you thieving Pajeet?

Sounds like an IP Flag. What country are you in?
Don’t use the help tab. It still shows up for me.
Use their support form.

>buy some SALT
>get a loan based on my crypto collateral
>use cash to invest in real assets like real estate
>pay back loan with returns from investment or "default" on the loan by liquidating part of my collateral

Here you go, a simple solution to cash out in USD without paying taxes and without getting raped by tax authorities

I'm sure you think Paxful or localbitcoins is a scam as well.

Please fuckoff

Have done, they are now ignoring all contact. Thankfully $500 is not a significant amount of my portfolio, but I still don't appreciate being robbed, feel as if people should be warned.

What can we do about this Bitflur retard and his shitty Wordpress scam site? I think mods abandoned us and he's a phoneposter so bans are useless, maybe a sticky?

Ill back him up, bitflur is a scam. Its a ponzi scam but instead of long term, its short term. They are selective scamming and will close for good once they trick someone into trying a larger amount.

>exchange speculative commodity digital tulips for actual currency that you can buy groceries with

I love 6my gains as much as everyone else, but be real

It's not money till you have the fiat

I'm incorporated in Panama. Corporate bank account in Curaçao to satisfy Panamanian tax code of 0% income/capital gains on foreign revenue.

I am also a legal permanent resident of Panama, which makes what I do legal. Despite living elsewhere for most of the year.

A sticky would work, gotta get the word out somehow.

It's not selective scamming, it's full-on scamming with fake positive feedback

This is me. Gonna owe somewhere around 35-40k this year it looks like. That's the price of doing well I guess.

Dude just google bitflur. All you see are bitcoin talk threads with 1 post from a shill and a sea of Veeky Forums shill threads like this.

discord.gg/C3GmEqn
cashing out right now xD

Just use Kraken and gemini

Please Sir, it took three months to build my WordPress scam site. Please don't ruin my hard work!

so basically they loan you the total worth of the collateral?
So if u default they take the crypto and u have effectively cashed out?
plis help i'm a brainlet

Any coin linked to a tv show should give huge red flags
Cough potcoin cough

Bitflur is a complete scam

Anyone saying otherwise is a shill

They will steal from you

>finally people back me up when I say bitflur is a scam
we need you in the doge threads

On a side note, is it worth actually promoting Bitflur on Plebbit and Normiebook to shake off some weak hands?

Only Democrats shill for free

Leave the shilling to Rajeesh and Ravi

If things go wrong
.50 AE

I'll let one of you faggots have the eagle after.

i didn't know we had to pay this year. do we really????

well that depends, did you cash out?

i was going to. doesn't wouldn't not matter. can i not cash out tonight and not pay taxes on it?

>doesn't wouldn't not matter.
sorry: wouldn't that not matter because they just can look at different years or some shit

if you wait until january 1st it's on the books in the 2018 fiscal year you should wait user

if i do not want this on the books then i should cash out right? also does anyone know if they can tell the difference of whether you lost money or actually just spent it???

Basically this, not looking forward to having to fuck a sheep for citizenship though. Do you think I can pay my way through it?

no, if you cash out and it hits any official ledger like showing up on a bank statement, irs is gonna want a piece of that pie

There is a coin you can use to buy property, can't remember what it's called off the top of my head

SALT

i tried to cash out 12K and my bank closed my account.. wtf

No, it was actual property deeds directly via crypto, no fiat required. SALT works too I guess (and I own it so I should probably be shilling it instead).

Even if you buy a property with bitcoin/altcoins its double taxed.
Taxed when bitcoin is a property and capital gains are realized on the asset, also taxed on the act of purchasing the property

You realize the collateral is > the loan.
So you would still be paying a 20% tax effectively

No need to renounce the citizenship, just move

Nice. How did u get the Panma perm residency? Start a company there? How long is the process? Btw, if we really get legal, I think your trading gains are considered local-sourced income wherever you are actually living

cringe

Lol I read wrong you literally wrote you are incorporated there. So friendly nations program? Do you use nominees?
Pls respond

has anyone used localbitcoin? tho not for cashing out 100k i suppose

Well, you could always move to a country that isn't shitty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you not have to pay Australian tax if you're still a citizen? I recall seeing that mentioned for the US but I've not heard about based Aus.

Yeah only US and Eritrea are cucked that hard. The rest only pay based on residency. But you need to check with an Aus tax lawyer, there might be an "exit tax"

Based Aus, best country in the world as usual. Even though I haven't traveled much I can see that. I'll be sad if I have to move to NZ for 6 months.

I'm never going to cash out enough that the government steals any. The rest of my stack will be for my grandchildren.

Buying very expensive unusual hats, taunts, and weapons, then selling them for cash in person

>mfw the items are so pricey that flight costs don't matter

monumental if correct