Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Kawaii Emperor edition

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for Space Skaven
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Chapter Approved Points Leaks, the tears lmao
imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved full Strats, Traits, Relics, Powers, and Reece Spin lmao
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Dunked Peaches, he thinks tan people look like they've been flayed.
youtube.com/watch?v=CuPSbjAjhKQ

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#

You know, Orks are pretty absurdly power. if you’re playing power

If only the rules for Matched Play would apply when using power levels, they would be far more popular.

Me and my friends do that sometime, and it's great.

I'm not against it, custodes have always been some of the coolest dudes in 40k. But I wondered how they went from "no one has seen a custodes in millennia" to running around with space marines.

the 6+ feel no pain warlord trait affects the gemini sisters that go with celestine?

no, only your warlord, not his unit

Continuing the discussion; If slaanesh is killed what happens to the Dark Eldar?

they wouldnt have to torture as much as usual, their society could break down and stuff like that

It's almost like there's been a major lore update or something
They revoked the Lex Imperialis after Khorn invaded Terra and are now actively doing shit

Because what's the point of having these super powerful awesome Space Marines in the lore if GW can't sell you little models of them?

>new veil of darkness can be given to any non c'tan necron character.
>give the veil of darkness to Nemesor.
>Have 2 units of lychguards
>give MWBD and transient madness to a unit of 10 lychguards for +1 ws and +1 charge
>activate veil and teleport both Nemesor and a unit 9" away from enemies.
>disable character auras within 12 of Nemesor
>teleport Vargard and the buffed unit of LG 6" away from Nemesor using Vargard Ghostwalk Mantle
>Enjoy charging with a character and 10 lychguards 3" away from the enemy and with another character and a +1 charge +1 to hit unit of LG 9" away turn one
Necrons are saved?

you cant give relics to named characters

You think the harlequins would broker a truce and ultimately unify the Eldar race against humanity?

>take the survey
>that gender question

Really?

Haven't seen that anywhere in the chapter approved so far

> relics
> on named Characters
Is user retarded?

It's in the rules mang, "Named characters already have a selection if relics and therefore cannot take any from this list"

it was in one of the FAQ`s
there they said that named characters cant take relics

Try reading the actual rulebook. You too have one right user? Or are you some cheap little faggot who only has battlescribe, and constantly makes mistakes like a scrub

Shit dog, gonna grab me a crabby-crabs Cullen and do the rest of my Christmas FW purchase.

Add anything to your army recently?

Just ordered this guy to be my 14th warboss

I need some Chadmarine troops in gravis armour, gw!

Replacing my Kabalites in Venoms with Mandrakes so picked up another 20

I have the rulebook and the index but apparently it was in the faq. So who's the one who hasn't read the rulebook now, Uh?

That is one sweet model, exquisite taste user. I recently added a hellbrute to the list myself.

It's actually on the relic pages in each individual codex. It's been consistent across every single codex released so there's no reason to assume necrons would be an exception to the rule.

Ironically the Emperor would be the last person to be calling anyone out on "heresy". He hated that shit

Started buying 30k Mechanicum, even if I can't run it now it all looks cool as fuck. At least I can use the Archmagos Prime as a Dominus.

Still waiting on the post to arrive. I have to decide whether he gets a veteran helmet color or a regular marine helmet color.

CYRAXUS WHEN

Do you guys think I'd get sperged at if I painted my Marines as Nazis?

yeah, that would make many poeple very angry

What the fuck do you think user. The fact you even have to ask this question should tell you

No it is not. Each codex had slightly different ways to explain the relic rule.

Also how the fuck does it work for Celestine bitches? They are two without name inside the index.

GW lefties confirmed with that gender question, so prob yes.

Not really, only triggered babies would care. Meaning their opinions and feelings are automatically worthless.

t. Greedy Jew.

>56704721
Oh boy this lame pasta again. Are you the same user with a weird obsession over jews and blacks on /aosg/?

Probably next year. Apparently they're just finishing the story part of it now.

Lmao, 'Iron Cage' was retconned into being a 50/50.

Even fighting unfairly and dishonourably in a trap, all the Ironlets managed to get was 50/50.

Even non shitlords forums and Facebook pages mock the question.

The question is totally irrelevant, it would only made sense to ask sex if you are thinking about making sex toys or form fitting clothing.
Any other option is just virtual signaling

>No it's not
Name which codex allows you to take relics on named characters

>retconned
The story was originally written from the perspective of the two separate sides, with each claiming they had the upper hand before the ultramarines intervened.

No retcons have happened. People just like to meme about it.

i mean, gotta appease to all those trannies

Most recent publication trumps any older ones.

The SM codex described it as I did. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the CSM codex.

Less than 1%. Do not even recall the % of gender dysforia that had to do with trans. Let alone the ones that ask for sex change.

In other words it is irrelevant to have the level of noise the issue is producing.

they can retcon all they want, what is written can not be unwritten

I'm saying the new story is literally the same story. It's always been 50/50

I said slightly different, think it was guard that mentions some special characters not all of them.

You say that dismissively but look at this place, half the people here are mentally ill. If this hobby therefore draws in autists, depressed people and more, surely it would also draw in trannies.

Mine was sarcasm, as they said it works poorly through internet.

>Named characters such as Lord Castellan Creed already have one or more artefacts, and cannot be given any of the following relics.

Nope, try again.

The Imperium are literal space nazis though. Why do we need to tiptoe around it?

Such as. The marine codex does the entire list if I recall.
It is obvious but I expect correct wording in my paid products.

Also CA is doing to need day one FAQ/Errata.
The character targeting is fucked up.

More like super free government that sucks.
The only thing the Imperium ask is taxes and do not worship retarded crap. The last one makes sense in a universe with fucking demons.

That's a lot of assumptions and no data my friend.

It explicitly says named characters cannot take relics and gives Creed as an example. You don't need an entire list as long as you have above 3rd grade reading comprehension.

SM codex has the exact same wording except uses Calgar as an example.

>you are different - DIE MUTANT
>got psychic (something you have no control of) - DIE WITCH
>different species - DIE XENOS
>forced tithe to give your men for obligatory recruitment into army to KILL PREVIOUS 3
seems pretty free and reasonable government

If you cant read English and work out what they are saying then you should learn, before you complain

Nids is the only one to give a complete list but even then it gives "such as {list}"

???
If you say the Emperor is not a literal god you get executed on the spot. The Imperium is a totalitarian dystpoia. What you're describing is what the Emperor INTENDED the Imperium to be, that never actually happened though.

you're a fucking idiot.
go for it but expect to get beaten up

>implying the rulebook
It does not cost them extra do to a proper special character rule and avoid the issue all together.

Like keyword: can't take additional snowflake crap.

In 40k, that makes sense

Well worshiping other gods would be retarded in 40k

>Implying nazi hating soyboys can beat anyone up

Being atheist is illegal in the Imperium user.

>be mamon
>worship nurgle
> achieve deamonhood
Chaos is best stepdad

>if a character has less than 10 wounds it can't be...
>less than 10 wounds
>wounds
So if my 15 wound character is reduced to 10 he is un targetable?

I know it is not, but for fuck sake why bother using characteristic if you are not going to use them for your rules.

>So if my 15 wound character is reduced to 10 he is un targetable?
Correct

It would be stupid to be an atheist in 40k. Specially when gods exist.

He is, they could of changed the wording, they knew the issue, it was raised several times, but they didn't.

You can be an atheist and accept existance of gods if you have an evidence, but not see any of them deserve to be worshipped.

>be me
>faithfull servant of Big E
>get slain in glorious melee
>get declared a saint by the imperial cult
>people venerate me now
>become a REAL demi-god
>???
>profit

Ain't that how it works or am I wrong?

They aren't gods, they are just very powerful beings made from emotion and psychic energy. They don't exist, not like mortals do. They are only reflections of real beings. They have as much power as you give them.

>be me
>unite with my fellow people into an actual god
>mon-keigh and chaos cant do jack shit but tremble
>fuckign undo rubrick, resurrect dead nurgle cursed elf prince, when my followers die they just join to into the GOD

It's a sperg test. If you write down something retarded there, the rest of your survey is immediately discarded, because normal people just pick what applies to them and move on with their fucking lives, as this would show that, shockingly, 99% of people identify as either male or female, even the trannies.

pic for the pic god

>it was all mild-mannered racist fun and games, but then Jamal took out the lighter and the deodorant

>Nigger vandalizing other peoples property
Business as usual then

>the fire startled them, but perhaps it was the deodorant that scared them most of all

So, in other words, Slaanesh.

Also, if all Eldar (Harlequins, Dark, Sissies) can join Ynnari, EXCEPT for Mandrakes and Haemonculi, doesn't that make Mandrakes and Haemonculi the good guys?

Oh boy, another thread turning to shit because the stormniggers have to invade and make everything about their safespace again.
Don't you have a containment board for this shit, is it really necessary to shit up the tiny-plastic-soldiers general?

>mutants are evil 90% of the time
>psychics turn into daemons 100% of the time without strict control
>Most Xenos species hate you more than you hate them

When being a SpaceNazi is the smart thing to do, why are you so against it user?

>I will never have muscles like he does

Feels bad man ;_;

Who was in the wrong?

you made me laugh so hard that it actually hurts to breath right now

His triceps are the size of my head

>argues against the Immortal God-Emperor
>cries when people call him out on his heresy

>SalamanderSpaceMarinePurgingVileMutants.pict

Added another 14 Plague Marines for a 1500pt force, I even have 49 models on the table when you discount the command staff.
I only have one vehicle though, Blight Haulers can't come sooner

I am not, i just enjoy justification when killing imperium scum and liberating its poor people in the name of Greater Good.

that picture really ruffles my petunias

he is right though, /pol/lacks have their own board and they shoud stay there

Why is the black man wearing womens underwear on his face?

Cant believe the blighthaulers are near same points as the plagueburst crawler and almost a third of the cash price

Started work on Hekaton Aiakos.

Also ordered Perturabo from friendly russian ebay-man. Even if I can't use him in anything relevant, he has a nice model and appeals to the 'tism.

>preaches equality
>goes out of his way to "justify" mass murder

Typical communist detected.

Or you could do the slightly more pc thing and play Red Scorpions, Forge World's favorite chapter, who are pretty much nazi marines. They even have the black-white-red iconography and dark grey armour down.

Yea, well, maybe, just maybe, its the other way around, just thinking, youknow?